• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: MV on May 20, 2016, 09:55:20 AM
Summary: Abortion helps kill off the niggers, so what's to complain about?

It keeps down the number of trailer dwelling crackers, too. 

Just Me

True story if only they didn't get rewarded by welfare to breed more for cash.

Children are living proof GOD hates people

Quote from: Segundus on May 20, 2016, 07:48:18 AM
No child should be born to parents who do not want it or lack the means to care for it properly.  The crime in our poorest of neighborhoods is caused by neglect.  There is no population who would adopt all those children and their lives are ruined, usually for the duration, often because of the expense or traveling necessary for their mothers to have had an abortion. 

A life of abuse and neglect and being raised by street culture is worse than not having been born in the first place. 

It is because of birth control and abortion that so many women have been free to graduate college and get decent jobs before starting a family.  Abortions are a gift from God to give women full and rewarding lives.   As they say, if men had to carry and deliver children you'd not see such resistance to abortion. 

We have seen a reduction in crime just about 17 years after abortion became legal. 

Before the legalization there were planes full of pregnant women regularly leaving the states for England, where it was legal.  The women who were killed and maimed in alleyway clinics were the poor. 

Abortion will and has always been with us.  It should be legal and safe - and free to the poor.

Wow!!!  Your rationale is extremely fucked up.   Life is sacred and you treat it like a used condom.  Here you are acting as judge, jury and executioner for all of these poor infants.  It is very convenient to say that crap when the aborted infants can not voice their own opinions.  Where do their rights play in all of this?

For the record, I'm not against all abortion but I am against it being used as a contraceptive.

analog kid

Sounds like eugenics, which is not an easy position to defend - and easily godwinned.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: analog kid on May 20, 2016, 11:25:38 AM
Sounds like eugenics, which is not an easy position to defend - and easily godwinned.

call it eugenics, call it whatever; there are definitely plenty of people out there who feel reassured knowing a disproportionate number of abortions will be performed on black women.

Margaret Sanger's wet dream has been fulfilled.  She was a cold, racist bitch.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2016, 11:35:07 AM

she was, and as you can see in this thread, her philosophies remain as the engine behind pro abortion opinion, even today.

Quote from: MV on May 20, 2016, 11:41:46 AM
she was, and as you can see in this thread, her philosophies remain as the engine behind pro abortion opinion, even today.

That they do.  She should be so proud.  However, if there is a hell, she undoubtedly has a special place in it and can not revel in her victory.

Wandered into this thread to see what psychosis Art is having today and now I think I'm an accomplice to genocide...

bobo17

folks
ok...i am done for good
i deserve more respect.
i will not be mocked
i am very rich sucessful man, with world class real estate properties all
over the world, i deal with the Chineese, Arabs ect.  This type of repsonse
for bell gabbers is unexceptable.
although i have threatened to leave severeal times in the past....this is it FOR GOOD.
goodbye to my friends and good ridenece to the haters.
art...i will talk and see ya soon brother

bobo

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bobo17 on May 20, 2016, 11:56:24 AM
folks
ok...i am done for good
i deserve more respect.
i will not be mocked
although i have threatened to leave severeal times in the past....this is it FOR GOOD.

bobo

just a reminder, the johnson hub of bellgab's server has been upgraded, so you can now send bobo all of the private messages you like.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 20, 2016, 11:55:19 AM
Wandered into this thread to see what psychosis Art is having today and now I think I'm an accomplice to genocide...

that you are

folks
ok...i am done for good
i deserve more respect.
i will not be mocked

bobo

Awwww, man. :'(  I'm going to miss you,bo.

novat0

Wouldn't the bobo gimmick get boring? I know trolls get a kick out of trolling, but at a certain point I'd think even bobo would get tired of his act.

analog kid

Quote from: MV on May 20, 2016, 11:58:57 AM
just a reminder, the johnson hub of bellgab's server has been upgraded, so you can now send bobo all of the private messages you like.

I sent him a message and can confirm that the hub upgrade is working.  :D

Mr. Fidget

folks
ok...i am done for good
i deserve more respect.
i will not be mocked

bobo

BobGrau

Every so-called 'libertarian' has their limit.

CornyCrow

That's repulsive.  No, it produces fewer screwed up adults and keeps crime down.  Sure, there are cultures in our inner cities that are not condusive to rearing good children, but whites would fair as poorly in neighborhoods where gangs rule supreme.  And there are great numbers of middle class blacks who share most of the values that you have, I'll wager.  It's not a black thing, it's a culture thing.  Blacks from the islands and Africa tend to do well here. 

CornyCrow

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2016, 10:44:02 AM
Wow!!!  Your rationale is extremely fucked up.   Life is sacred and you treat it like a used condom.  Here you are acting as judge, jury and executioner for all of these poor infants.  It is very convenient to say that crap when the aborted infants can not voice their own opinions.  Where do their rights play in all of this?

For the record, I'm not against all abortion but I am against it being used as a contraceptive.
No one wants abortion to be used as a contraceptive.  That's not the issue here. 

Life is only sacred when we choose to make it such.  A kid born to drug addicted and negligent parents is not sacred when all the probabilities is that he'll turn out similarly himself.  How many cases have I heard about recently in which a drug addicted mom is saving for her abortion but keeps buying drugs when she gets some cash together, and so she has the kid, says she loves it, and leaves it in squalor and neglect. 

Sure, it makes you feel good to say life is sacred, because it's not.  We leave kids with dysfunctional families.  We frequently hear of abused foster children.  We complain about high crime in certain areas, but where do we think those criminals came from?  They were your 'sacred' children.  Truth is, we do not see life as sacred at all.  We allow tortured souls to walk among us and do nothing to turn their lives around.  They would have been better off not being born into such situations.   

CornyCrow

Quote from: analog kid on May 20, 2016, 11:25:38 AM
It's not eugenics.  Most women prefer to only have children when they are ready for them.  Just like men.

CornyCrow

Quote from: MV on May 20, 2016, 11:30:44 AM
call it eugenics, call it whatever; there are definitely plenty of people out there who feel reassured knowing a disproportionate number of abortions will be performed on black women.
Actually, there are more and more black women fininshing school and holding jobs and having a family a bit later.  Black women are on an upward track these days.  I can't say the same for the men, though.

CornyCrow

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2016, 11:35:07 AM
Forcing women to have a brood before they are prepared to function fully in life is racist and sexist.  Abortion is a positive thing.  I thank God that women have that option.  Sincerely.  It gives us hope for a better tomorrow and places our futures in our own hands, where it belongs.

PaulAtreides

So, how's the single-wide life going down there in Missouri's asshole?

Quote from: Segundus on May 20, 2016, 01:40:03 PM
Forcing women to have a brood before they are prepared to function fully in life is racist and sexist.  Abortion is a positive thing.  I thank Moloch God that women have that option.  Sincerely.  It gives us hope for a better tomorrow and places our futures in our own hands, where it belongs.

Moloch be praised!

Quote from: Segundus on May 20, 2016, 01:35:41 PM
No one wants abortion to be used as a contraceptive.  That's not the issue here. 

Life is only sacred when we choose to make it such.  A kid born to drug addicted and negligent parents is not sacred when all the probabilities is that he'll turn out similarly himself.  How many cases have I heard about recently in which a drug addicted mom is saving for her abortion but keeps buying drugs when she gets some cash together, and so she has the kid, says she loves it, and leaves it in squalor and neglect. 

Sure, it makes you feel good to say life is sacred, because it's not.  We leave kids with dysfunctional families.  We frequently hear of abused foster children.  We complain about high crime in certain areas, but where do we think those criminals came from?  They were your 'sacred' children.  Truth is, we do not see life as sacred at all.  We allow tortured souls to walk among us and do nothing to turn their lives around.  They would have been better off not being born into such situations.

Who made you judge, jury and executioner?  Don't presume to speak for those children because you don't.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 20, 2016, 01:46:31 PM
So, how's the single-wide life going down there in Missouri's asshole?

I think he was being ironic.

scottydawg

As Kyle's mom would say "What,What,What!" Bobo is leaving for good, again? ::)
Well congratulations BoBo, you beaten Art in the number of times you've quit!
Sound the Trumpets! Strike up the Band! The New Quittening King Has arrived!
ALL HAIL BOBO! Your Royal Coach and Bodyguard Awaits Without!

trostol

folks
ok...i am done for good
i deserve more respect.
i will not be mocked

bobo

so..we should expect an update some time today or tomorrow huh?

ACE of CLUBS

folks
ok...i am done for good
i deserve more respect.
i will not be mocked

bobo

Great to hear from you Art .....
Till next time .........
Tomorrow ?

ACE of CLUBS

Question for those wise folks here ......

Would it be possible to 'stalk' yourself ..... if you were lucky enough to have a 'split personality' ... ?