• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan Cena

Quote from: TinCupChalice on July 18, 2016, 10:33:21 PM
"I enjoy talking to lovely ladies on the air in the middle of the night."  Ahhh, this could be fun.

I do love this guy, every time I hear him.

Or it could be as creepy as Dave and Linda.

Jackstar

I'm just checking--does anyone still think that Friedman isn't a paid corporate shill? Because he totally is one.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on July 18, 2016, 10:31:08 PM
Good guest  tonight. .did art finally  make another phone call

This is the second time Heather has interviewed Stanton. First time was 12/30/15.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TinCupChalice on July 18, 2016, 10:33:21 PM
"I enjoy talking to lovely ladies on the air in the middle of the night."  Ahhh, this could be fun.

I do love this guy, every time I hear him.

He seemed to have fun being interviewed last Thursday by Amy Martin on Amy On The Radio.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 10:39:59 PM
I'm just checking--does anyone still think that Friedman isn't a paid corporate shill? Because he totally is one.

Right?

JesusJuice

I haven't had a chance to tune in yet. I've been watching Leslie Jones meltdown on Twitter . I see that Heather finally got Stanton Friedman booked after being cancelled.

Lilith

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 18, 2016, 10:41:45 PM
Is bellgab slowing down?

I don't think it's at all the same without MV being able to be around and do Gabcasts about stuff going on around here.

Juan Cena

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 18, 2016, 10:41:45 PM
Is bellgab slowing down?

Everybody could be tuning out to hear about speechgate.

Juan Cena

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2016, 10:44:56 PM
I don't think it's at all the same without MV being able to be around and do Gabcasts about stuff going on around here.

It's rough when Fearless Leader is busy being a dad.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz!!!! Tumbleweeds, crickets. A canon just fired, and nobody was hit! ;) :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on July 18, 2016, 10:36:46 PM
Travis Walton really is one of the rock stars..isn't  he

I'm gonna point out that his first and last names both consist of six letters, and leave the rest as an exercise for the student.

norland2424

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 18, 2016, 10:48:49 PM
It's rough when Fearless Leader is busy being a dad.

I thought he was home alone, since his family went vacation in Morocco.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2016, 10:43:12 PM
Right?

Brig, Ma Cherie, if you were a few years older, and I were a few years younger, I would totally service you with the shimshi-shimshi, any time you asked, but in the meantime, you gotta hold it together a little longer while you still can, because one day, the hoi polloi won't be able to discern the subtle differences.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 11:03:19 PM
I hope you die in a Goddamned fire.

This is one of the nicest things that anyone on bellgab has said to me. Much nicer than anything that Sandra has ever said to me.

akwilly

I hope Heather's show is better than the piece of crap Ghostbusters show I just saw

JesusJuice

Quote from: akwilly on July 18, 2016, 11:26:09 PM
I hope Heather's show is better than the piece of crap Ghostbusters show I just saw

That's a good movie to take a fat girl to.

TigerLily

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 18, 2016, 10:47:05 PM
Everybody could be tuning out to hear about speechgate.

I just found out about that whole fiasco and I can't stop laughing.  The multiple layers of irony in this are just more than anyone could make up. Or steal. Or crib.  haha haha haha lol lol lol lol lol lol hahaha hahaha hahaha And stealing it from Michelle. lol lol lol lol lol lol  I'm dying here

I'm laughing so hard I can't tune in Tune In hahaha hahaha hahaha. How's Stanton?  Did he steal his speech? lol lol lol

Quote from: TigerLily on July 18, 2016, 11:33:04 PM
I just found out about that whole fiasco and I can't stop laughing.  The multiple layers of irony in this are just more than anyone could make up. Or steal. Or crib.  haha haha haha lol lol lol lol lol lol hahaha hahaha hahaha And stealing it from Michelle. lol lol lol lol lol lol  I'm dying here

I'm laughing so hard I can't tune in Tune In hahaha hahaha hahaha. How's Stanton?  Did he steal his speech? lol lol lol

What is speechgate?  I've been out of the loop.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on July 18, 2016, 11:33:04 PM

The wall just got 10' taller. #buildthewall

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 18, 2016, 11:34:51 PM
What is speechgate?  I've been out of the loop.

Out of the loop is the best place to be, I believe. Ok. I've calmed down. But Damn, you can't make this craziness up. Or steal it. Or crib it.  Bizarro World

Quote from: akwilly on July 18, 2016, 11:26:09 PM

I didn't have to see it to know it would suck.  Why did you torture yourself?  There are plenty of better movies to watch than that one.  The Free State of Jones was pretty good. Plus there is Star Trek,  The Infiltrator, and Tarzan.  Anything is better than that Ghostbusters drek.

JesusJuice

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 18, 2016, 11:39:04 PM
Anything is better than that Ghostbusters drek.

Oh boy. Here we go again.

I can't.

Good night for real this time.

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 18, 2016, 11:38:54 PM

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/81705979/melanias-trumps-speach-blatantly-plagiarized

Meh.  Politicians have been saying this crap since the inception of the country. Question is who was the first plagiarist for this sort of speech?  It is just platitudes.  I didn't watch much of the convention today.  Other things to do.  Basically only watched the procedural stuff this afternoon.

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 18, 2016, 11:40:10 PM

Oh boy. Here we go again.

I can't.

Good night for real this time.

Don't (((chimp out))) on us...