• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2018, 09:40:27 PM
My 1st Falkie Thread post.  I need that Warmhole to send myself a PM of warning..............

It's sobering eh? If only you'd listened to your gut instinct back then.. Now, you're a shell of the man you used to be. Stammering and uneasy in polite company, your only releaf is when Mrs WAN pats you on the head, says "There there dear" and pushes down on the lid of the box you now have to sleep in to avoid the trauma of logging back into the thread after lights out.. What has become of us????

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 09:54:07 PM
So what's the short answer on why the Coast website has videos of Falkie all over it?

I refer the gentleman to page one of this thread.. bolster your self with a stiff drink and mayo sammiches.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
It's sobering eh? If only you'd listened to your gut instinct back then.. Now, you're a shell of the man you used to be. Stammering and uneasy in polite company, you're only releaf is when Mrs WAN pats you on the head, says "There there dear" and pushes down on the lid of the box you now have to sleep in to avoid the trauma of logging back into the thread after lights out.. What has become of us????

Hi

El Chorro

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 09:57:27 PM
I refer the gentleman to page one of this thread.. bolster your self with a stiff drink and mayo sammiches.

Haha. Will consider it. Maybe.

chefist

El Chorro

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 10:00:58 PM
You will find no absolution nor answers here, my friend...fyi

Well, I see that he did a report on Coast a couple of times, but why Coast would feature his embarrassing, amateurish web shows...I don't get it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:03:18 PM
Well, I see that he did a report on Coast a couple of times, but why Coast would feature his embarrassing, amateurish web shows...I don't get it.

I think you have to go back to about page 450. Look for the duct tape on n his forehead holding the glasses on.

El Chorro

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2018, 10:05:15 PM
I think you have to go back to about page 450. Look for the duct tape on n his forehead holding the glasses on.

Haha. Thanks.

chefist

Simple...in contract negotiation, the managing company wants to pay you as little as possible...therefore, they allow a certain amount of free advertising for your tchotchkes that you wish to pawn...all media folks do this...that's what you see here...

Lilith

It's a long story...

It starts on page one.  lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:05:47 PM
Haha. Thanks.

Noory is the ultimate troll. Senda used to rag on about how bad Noory sucked. Noory bought him new glasses and then Senda was his biggest fan. Then Senda interviewed Noory at a woowoocon. After that Noory offered to air a minute video per month as long as he and Tommee Duncemeister could pick the topic. After the second one Senda couldn’t be bothered to redo them when Tommee wasn’t happy so Noory opened it up to other youtubers for a month or two. I don’t think Noory does it any more. But Senda still thinks Noory is his hest friend. Tommee won’t return his calls.

So basically he bought off a youtube critic for the price of a pair of glasses.

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 09:59:12 PM
Haha. Will consider it. Maybe.
may I suggest becoming aquatinted with the Samsquatch...
check out a Kathy’s Korner, featuring slow Kathy directed by FAT FALKIE
hint: if you thought SENDA’s videos are amateur...
well you just have to watch
(recommended NOT to view at work or in the presence of a female)

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2018, 10:13:01 PM
Noory is the ultimate troll. Senda used to rag on about how bad Noory sucked. Noory bought him new goasses and then Senda was his biggest fan. Then Senda interviewed Noory at a woowoocon. After that Noory offered to air a minute video per month as long as he and Tommee Duncemeister could pick the topic. After the second one Senda couldn’t be bothered to redo them when Tommee wasn’t happy so Noory opened it up to other youtubers for a month or two. I don’t think Noory does it any more. But Senda still thinks Noory is his hest friend. Tommee won’t return his calls.

Tough argument...years and pages of threads talking about how stupid he is...now he's the ultimate troll? Conflicting at best.

El Chorro

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 10:10:28 PM
Simple...in contract negotiation, the managing company wants to pay you as little as possible...therefore, they allow a certain amount of free advertising for your tchotchkes that you wish to pawn...all media folks do this...that's what you see here...

I guess I can't believe they actually had a relationship with him at all. I also thought they didn't pay contributors. Plus, if he only lasted a couple of shows, why would the videos still be on there? I guess they just never bothered to clean them off...it's just not important to them.

I keep peering around to see if there was once a great George Senda presence I wasn't aware of, and that he fell on hard times, but apparently hard times has always been his great presence.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 10:14:40 PM
Tough argument...years and pages of threads talking about how stupid he is...now he's the ultimate troll? Conflicting at best.

He can suck at being a host and still be effective as a troll. Go back to when he changed his avatar to be the king’s crown. Art never thought of that.

Yorkshire pud

Senda did a series of highly disparaging videos about George Noory. Not being as stupid as people are wont to think, Noory did what anyone else would do. He kept his enemy closer. Bought Senda a new pair of glasses, paid for a ticket or three and gave him a scripted whole one minute once a month.. Senda was happy and from then on, Noory was his new best friend.. no more nasty videos. Naturally, Senda has 'forgotten' that unfortunate episode in his miserable life.

El Chorro

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2018, 10:13:01 PM
Noory is the ultimate troll. Senda used to rag on about how bad Noory sucked. Noory bought him new glasses and then Senda was his biggest fan. Then Senda interviewed Noory at a woowoocon. After that Noory offered to air a minute video per month as long as he and Tommee Duncemeister could pick the topic. After the second one Senda couldn’t be bothered to redo them when Tommee wasn’t happy so Noory opened it up to other youtubers for a month or two. I don’t think Noory does it any more. But Senda still thinks Noory is his hest friend. Tommee won’t return his calls.

Ah, that helps. So he's basically George's Heather.

chefist

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:16:28 PM
I guess I can't believe they actually had a relationship with him at all. I also thought they didn't pay contributors. Plus, if he only lasted a couple of shows, why would the videos still be on there? I guess they just never bothered to clean them off...it's just not important to them.

I keep peering around to see if there was once a great George Senda presence I wasn't aware of, and that he fell on hard times, but apparently hard times has always been his great presence.

He markets "hard times" better than any cardboard sign beggar on your local street corner. How can one manage a girth of 400 pounds with little money? Impossible...those calories are expensive. $900 a month to pay for everything will not allow you to be morbidly obese.

GravitySucks

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

More like Heather’s Lasha or George’s Lasha. I get so confused.

El Chorro

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 10:18:56 PM
Senda did a series of highly disparaging videos about George Noory. Not being as stupid as people are wont to think, Noory did what anyone else would do. He kept his enemy closer. Bought Senda a new pair of glasses, paid for a ticket or three and gave him a scripted whole one minute once a month.. Senda was happy and from then on, Noory was gis new best friend.. no more videos. Naturally, Senda has 'forgotten' that unfortunate episode in his miserable life.

Thanks for the insights. I'm surprised Noory bothered to take note of Senda.

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

I believe his downfall began sometime around the great “plunging the toilet” escapade, that led to his wrongful termination
I could be wrong

Lilith

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

I don't know if George set out to help or destroy Senda.  I think we all have different opinions on that.  When you get to that part in the thread history, I suppose you will have to decide what you think.  Enjoy the journey.  I started reading from page one, when the thread was only 1000 pages or so long.  It took me nearly a year including watching all the videos.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 10:25:37 PM
I don't know if George set out to help or destroy Senda.  I think we all have different opinions on that.  When you get to that part in the thread history, I suppose you will have to decide what you think.  Enjoy the journey.  I started reading from page one, when the thread was only 1000 pages or so long.  It took me nearly a year including watching all the videos.

But to be fair, you did take time out to do some videos of your own.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 03, 2018, 10:24:06 PM
I believe his downfall began sometime around the great “plunging the toilet” escapade, that led to his wrongful termination
I could be wrong
or maybe it was the day he lost his virginity...
in the county lockup

Lilith

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:23:24 PM
Thanks for the insights. I'm surprised Noory bothered to take note of Senda.

Well, Noory did, and we have different ideas about why.  Noory has posted in this thread himself.  Much like MITD2, we all have our different impressions.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2018, 10:26:47 PM
But to be fair, you did take time out to do some videos of your own.

That was much later.  I read this thread for a year before I ever logged in to bellgab or posted.

El Chorro

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

Wow...I'm intrigued. It sounds like Senda is still warm toward Noory even though he got dropped by Coast, which you'd think would enrage him. He must have some fear of success in that noggin.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 10:28:07 PM
That was much later.  I read this thread for a year bet before I ever logged in to bellgab or posted.

FIFY

Lilith

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:28:41 PM
Wow...I'm intrigued. It sounds like Senda is still warm toward Noory even though he got dropped by Coast, which you'd think would enrage him. He must have some fear of success in that noggin.

According to Senda, (coast will really make no official comment, so we really won't ever hear their side I don't suppose)  Tommy couldn't open the video files Senda was sending him after the first few.  It wasn't Sendas fault, it was Tommys stupidity of course.