• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2020, 11:19:36 AM
Pure communist faggotry.

Make fags great again, they're so dreadfully boring, clinging to that manufactured relevance now precipitously waning as their utility for subversion has been supplanted by far more diverse abominations.

albrecht

Am I misremembering, a Mandela Effect, but wasn't there a "Leave it to Beaver" episode where a meerschaum pipe was used by the Beav -egged on by his fatty friend -and Ward discovers the crime because of the miscoloring or ashes but blames Wally?

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 16, 2020, 05:29:38 PM
Make fags great again, they're so dreadfully boring, clinging to that manufactured relevance now precipitously waning as their utility for subversion has been supplanted by far more diverse abominations.
But they can be funny and so flamboyant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzPEyTpByU 

chefist

I'm dating a lovely Belarusian lady...she would eat up any of these neo-commie soy boys instantly. ha.

Ciardelo

A timeless classic

https://youtu.be/CwO33oUawM8

Quote from: chefist on November 16, 2020, 05:32:58 PM
I'm dating a lovely Belarusian lady...she would eat up any of these neo-commie soy boys instantly. ha.

A lovely lady from Belarus?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d765690c-5dcf-4736-a13e-68c15e627e76

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 16, 2020, 05:45:00 PM

Who could forget Ricky Rebel's stunning and brave endorsement!
What a bizarre world we are living in. Frankly I had no idea who he was until someone posted that Beverly Hill YMCA/MAGA video here which was hilarious. Still don't know who he is or what influence he has but it was funny. Especially the police sitting there directing traffic while he prances around flamboyantly. And the cognitive dissonance of Leftists when such a flamer is also a Maga person and dancing in the streets.

Jackstar

Make fags great again, they're so dreadfully boring,

Hi. I'm here to help. I'm standing in my house with Grapefruit, and I was asking her for my keys back--maybe you heard, we're separating--and she got upset about something I told her that was true (that she knew she couldn't get weasel out of), and then she said "You're a disgusting faggot!"

And I came back with, no beats missed: "No, I'm a charming faggot. Emphasis on the charming.

i left as an exercise for the reader, how this conversation came to turn to such future namecalling, but it was a conversation about faggotry so it is not actually as insulting as it may appear.

I'm fine--thanks for asking. Production is stalled, I'll get back to you soon, right after I finish smoking these oxys out of a shotgun barrel.

Now she just said you're really worse than a little Facebook f**, and I said yes I really am much worse. I can destroy dreams.

K_Dubb

What if I went half pink half blue and cut off Mr. Winkie?

K_Dubb

Haha bullshit masculinity is commiting suicide by double cheeseburger.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 02:26:35 PM
Haha bullshit masculinity is commiting suicide by double cheeseburger.
In certain cultures being a fatty is considered a good thing. Shows wealth and ability to eat a lot and not 'work it off.' Especially for men. If you ever watch Mexican tv you see a lot of very fit, large breasted women in short skirts but the hosts are fat guys.

Having said that I recent saw a rock guy, who was fat, request a triple bacon burger from Wendy's and during his break suck down a cigarette with wheezing breathes. And no mask- even during Corona-Chan and working in rock dust environment. I joked with homeowner about hoping he didn't keel over on his watch. Guy is great at rock work but not a picture of a healthy lifestyle.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2020, 02:35:09 PM
In certain cultures being a fatty is considered a good thing. Shows wealth and ability to eat a lot and not 'work it off.' Especially for men. If you ever watch Mexican tv you see a lot of very fit, large breasted women in short skirts but the hosts are fat guys.

Having said that I recent saw a rock guy, who was fat, request a triple bacon burger from Wendy's and during his break suck down a cigarette with wheezing breathes. And no mask- even during Corona-Chan and working in rock dust environment. I joked with homeowner about hoping he didn't keel over on his watch. Guy is great at rock work but not a picture of a healthy lifestyle.

Yeah you see the same thing in E. Europe and Russia where you have aging male singers who would never appear on television here proudly strutting their girth, though I think that is mostly for older folks.  But is hilarious to me to see this generation freak out about a man in a dress the way their parents did with David Bowie and parrot the pearl-clutching stuff that could have been churned out by Moral Majority way back then.  Though in these hyper-sensitive times where fragile identities are to the fore, it is taken as a personal affront.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 02:37:00 PM

Nasty-ass bargain chicken breast is $1.99/lb here, we have never had such high-quality lean protein available to the lower classes.  They just prefer to pork out and holler ineffectually at the tv, and wonder why their sons don't want to be like them.  There is nothing more pathetic than a fat, angry man, a revolting blend of moral incontinence and impotent fury.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 02:54:49 PM
Nasty-ass bargain chicken breast is $1.99/lb here, we have never had such high-quality lean protein available to the lower classes.  They just prefer to pork out and holler ineffectually at the tv, and wonder why their sons don't want to be like them.  There is nothing more pathetic than a fat, angry man, a revolting blend of moral incontinence and impotent fury.

You’re so obsessed with fat men that I suspect you are secretly a chubby chaser (in more than one way, of course) IRL. :D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 02:44:42 PM
Yeah you see the same thing in E. Europe and Russia where you have aging male singers who would never appear on television here proudly strutting their girth, though I think that is mostly for older folks.  But is hilarious to me to see this generation freak out about a man in a dress the way their parents did with David Bowie and parrot the pearl-clutching stuff that could have been churned out by Moral Majority way back then.  Though in these hyper-sensitive times where fragile identities are to the fore, it is taken as a personal affront.
Yes. Of course we in the West usually only get to see the 'best' of a country since it takes money, ability, and official permission to emigrate from some places and why some stereotypes happens (there actually are a crap load of stupid Indians or Chinese who can't do math) but I always got a kick out of Russia (and associated countries.) There is a weird peak and incongruity. Men are often fat and hairy but the women are beautiful and skinny but then, and I'm not sure at what point, they turn into a typical babuska. And the men die early. But what kind of weird genetics made such a difference between the sexes? (I know I'm offending by assuming there are two sexes.)

Speaking of David Bowie, and wouldn't it be funny if he was related to Jim?

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.msg1428987#msg1428987

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 03:09:24 PM
You’re so obsessed with fat men that I suspect you are secretly a chubby chaser (in more than one way, of course) IRL. :D

Oh god no they make me laugh when they are dressed, even when they are trying to be very serious, and retch when they are not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2020, 03:18:37 PM
Oh god no they make me laugh when they are dressed, even when they are trying to be very serious, and retch when they are not.

#ChubbyChaser

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2020, 03:12:44 PM
Yes. Of course we in the West usually only get to see the 'best' of a country since it takes money, ability, and official permission to emigrate from some places and why some stereotypes happens (there actually are a crap load of stupid Indians or Chinese who can't do math) but I always got a kick out of Russia (and associated countries.) There is a weird peak and incongruity. Men are often fat and hairy but the women are beautiful and skinny but then, and I'm not sure at what point, they turn into a typical babuska. And the men die early. But what kind of weird genetics made such a difference between the sexes? (I know I'm offending by assuming there are two sexes.)

Speaking of David Bowie, and wouldn't it be funny if he was related to Jim?

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.msg1428987#msg1428987

Oh that is easy, Russia is still stuck in the grip of the patriarchy where a man's worth is what he puts on the table and a woman's is in her person.  You see the same aesthetic in some of the bearded right-wing groups that look like a company of fat OT prophets, with rhetoric to match.  I doubt their women are holding up their end of the bargain, though; in this country once you're married it's a death spiral to the pig trough.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2020, 03:22:39 PM
#ChubbyChaser

Please stop involving me in your blubbery fantasies.  It sickens me.