• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 25, 2017, 10:16:49 PM
gnooryblows, um did you know that Trump and his GOP accomplices intend to make serious cuts to SSI?

Lol!!!!!!!!!!! Better chance of CNN endorsing Trump.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 25, 2017, 10:16:49 PM
gnooryblows, um did you know that Trump and his GOP accomplices intend to make serious cuts to SSI?

the system can't be supported as it is right now but your information is false based on what i've heard and seen. the GOP, maybe, but trump has been pretty clear about wanting to preserve those programs. also, if you cut them you're going to see massive social unrest. even still, IMO, they prob should be cut :(

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_666 on May 25, 2017, 10:53:56 PM
Meister is a Pig! (so what else is new!)

Please point to the places on this doll where the mean old conservative hurt you.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 25, 2017, 11:25:23 PM
Please point to the places on this doll where the mean old conservative hurt you.

albrecht

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 25, 2017, 10:56:42 PM
the system can't be supported as it is right now but your information is false based on what i've heard and seen. the GOP, maybe, but trump has been pretty clear about wanting to preserve those programs. also, if you cut them you're going to see massive social unrest. even still, IMO, they prob should be cut :(
Have you seen what has happened when there has been a technical "glitch" in their EBT cards? Both ways? If cut off by a glitch there are near riots. I recall once there was a "glitch" and, somehow, there was no credit limit (or higher one) and were allowed to overspend and they went on crazy buying sprees. I never saw any follow up or persecutions or civil penalties for those who did so mentioned in the news though. Odd. In some places also they could routinely buy cigarettes, booze, and dances at strip clubs even with EBT.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini 🍸 on May 25, 2017, 10:20:55 PM
An age old paradigm playing out in the modern world via a concretized media/journalist priest class... plausible.  There's a potent religiousity among the progressive monoculture devout that completely eclipses what we saw from bible drunk conservatives during the Bush years.  I have friends that complain about brief brushes with subway evangelists, while spamming the Huffpo/Buzzfeed/Vox gospel all day everyday across social media. Astonishing really.

Yep same old priestly caste in a new, secular century but still in the same old business â€" wielding moral authority and peddling virtue.

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on May 25, 2017, 11:45:27 PM
Have you seen what has happened when there has been a technical "glitch" in their EBT cards? Both ways? If cut off by a glitch there are near riots. I recall once there was a "glitch" and, somehow, there was no credit limit (or higher one) and were allowed to overspend and they went on crazy buying sprees. I never saw any follow up or persecutions or civil penalties for those who did so mentioned in the news though. Odd. In some places also they could routinely buy cigarettes, booze, and dances at strip clubs even with EBT.

Cut them off slowly, make them work for it they will get a job or starve they will be so busy working they wont have time to riot.

gnooryblows

i mean it's literally peoples food and warmth. i've been on that stuff before and i was homeless. i was literally riding around stealing eggplants or peppers or whatever out of peoples gardens and shit. i was eating animals in the woods. then people were like "hey man, you can get on EBT, you don't have to eat animals" and i was like "oh".

if they really cut it, it's going to be bad fuckin' news. but basically i think it got cut in the 80s too when reagan came into office, didn't it? and there was a big uptick in crime, but the world didn't come undone. depends on how much they cut it, i suppose. if they ever outright took it away or something though? you know, people are going to do what they need to do to survive. period :(

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 25, 2017, 11:58:41 PM
but basically i think it got cut in the 80s too when reagan came into office, didn't it?

The gaps in your knowledge, and those of which you seek clarification on, speak volumes.

Jackstar

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on May 25, 2017, 11:58:12 PM
Cut them off slowly, make them work for it

+1, Insightful. What could go wrong?

Up All Night

Trump said:

…I have been very, very direct with Secretary Stoltenberg and members of the Alliance in saying that NATO members must finally contribute their fair share and meet their financial obligations, for 23 of the 28 member nations are still not paying what they should be paying and what they’re supposed to be paying for their defense.

This is not fair to the people and taxpayers of the United States. And many of these nations owe massive amounts of money from past years and not paying in those past years. Over the last eight years, the United States spent more on defense than all other NATO countries combined.  If all NATO members had spent just 2 percent of their GDP on defense last year, we would have had another $119 billion for our collective defense and for the financing of additional NATO reserves.

We should recognize that with these chronic underpayments and growing threats, even 2 percent of GDP is insufficient to close the gaps in modernizing, readiness, and the size of forces.  We have to make up for the many years lost.

Meister_000

Newest Republican Pig
Gianforte (Montana, Rep Congress)

I can still get an ObamaPhone, right?

albrecht

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 12:46:17 AM
Newest Republican Pig
And no "special referee" foreign newspaper influence or even a disputed three-count to win on a body-slam! Hilarious. But lots of money thrown in the ring by the DNC and their media...wasted, to no avail.

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 12:46:17 AM
Newest Republican Pig

How dare non-''Progressives'' run for office, and campaign on issues people are interested in and support.  In the coming ''Progressive''-Fascist Republic, candidates will only discuss issues permitted by the Left, and only votes for approved candidates will be counted.  In the name of the people.  Pig.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 26, 2017, 12:47:38 AM
I can still get an ObamaPhone, right?
Still in service?  ;)  :o
http://www.obamaphone.com/
But maybe if only if you are: "“Everybody in Cleveland, low minority got Obama phone,” a woman yells on the video. “Keep Obama in president, you know? He gave us a phone.”"

mikuthing01

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 26, 2017, 12:52:12 AM
We got cheated out of our HillaryCars
That dyke can keep that piece of shit

Bring on the Trump cars!

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 25, 2017, 10:53:56 PM
Republican Pig! (so what else is new!)

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/867921248399097857

Better a pig, than a jew.

Don't you have foreskin to chase, and little boys genitals to mutilate?

Meister_000

Pig League Allstars ~ 2017

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 26, 2017, 07:07:46 AM
Pig League Allstars ~ 2017

Aww.  Is the SJW snowflake upset your faux cowboy lost last night?  Poor baby.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on May 26, 2017, 12:58:11 AM

Bring on the Trump cars!

Italian icon, owned by the Germans. A great American car.....What's that? Encourage people to buy American?

;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 25, 2017, 09:05:13 PM
there's no such thing as white privilege

Only she didn't say white privilege. She just said privilege. Just like Trump, he lived off daddy's wealth and so doesn't really know what real work is. Difference being, Kushner senior went to jail. Funny how that isn't an issue to Trumpers, but they're quick to point out misdemeanors of second cousins, three times removed if they're Dems.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 25, 2017, 11:58:41 PM
"hey man, you can get on EBT, you don't have to eat animals" and i was like "oh".

Awww, that was the start of you speaking in coherent sentences was it? Punctuating them with 'like'? Look how you've moved on since then. Now you just have to get psychiatric help and resist trolling the forum, find a friend who actually wants to be in your company and you'll be sorted. Intimate relationships can come later, maybe.