• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 31, 2017, 04:19:14 PM
Heather and Amy are both smoking hot and I would make super podcaster babies with either of them if theyd have me.

chefist

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 31, 2017, 06:51:41 PM
The site has been updated.

http://amyontheradio.com/

Something tells me "Martinez Tonight!" would not be invited to be on the Deep Talk Network.  8)

Quote from: Chefist on January 31, 2017, 07:31:47 PM
Something tells me "Martinez Tonight!" would not be invited to be on the Deep Talk Network.  8)

Ya never know!  Prairie Ghost gets down and dirty in the Falkie thread once in awhile.     ::)

George could get even more exposure...........

WOTR

Heather and Amy are both smoking hot and I would make super podcaster babies with either of them if theyd have me.
LL is going to feel very betrayed.  :(

Luka Megurine

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 31, 2017, 06:51:41 PM
The site has been updated.

http://amyontheradio.com/

Looks nice but i kinda liked the retro 80's look Amy had going on this seems kinda bland.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on January 31, 2017, 07:31:47 PM
:(

ShayP

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 31, 2017, 08:14:21 PM
Looks nice but i kinda liked the retro 80's look Amy had going on this seems kinda bland.

+1

I'm gonna miss that motif.   :(

Ciardelo

Color me embarrassed, I guess there really were some good things happening behind the scene!  :-[

I'm not a big fan of the dark motif either.  :-\

WOTR

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 31, 2017, 08:14:21 PM
I have to confess that it is  "modern standard."  It looks good- but it does blend in with most of the web.  I suppose that people who stop in are already looking for Amy and are there for the show.

***Not to be taken as criticism.  It looks good and professional. 

Zenman

Nice, but does need some Amy pizzazz of some sort.

PrairieGhost

So the show tonight isn't happening. Sorry about giving the wrong info. I'm not going to say a return date again till the day of it's return.

Ciardelo

Quote from: PrairieGhost on February 01, 2017, 05:38:01 AM
So the show tonight isn't happening. Sorry about giving the wrong info. I'm not going to say a return date again till the day of it's return.

Thanks PG. Is it still going to be on Wednesdays?

Was looking forward to the big return - just noticed this update

WOTR

Translation:  "Stay tuned?"  ;)  :P

JesusJuice

I'm telling you the stuff about the witch's curse might be real.

Ciardelo

Quote from: JesusJuice💯 on February 02, 2017, 01:12:47 AM
I'm telling you the stuff about the witch's curse might be real.

So when bateman's show doesn't make it to air either we will know? hm.

I never believed in this hocus-pocus but listen, I guess if bateman doesn't make it back on time too then we will know the witches curse is real.

/talk about cage rattling!

JesusJuice

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 02, 2017, 01:35:27 AM
So when bateman's show doesn't make it to air either we will know? hm.

I never believed in this hocus-pocus but listen, I guess if bateman doesn't make it back on time too then we will know the witches curse is real.

/talk about cage rattling!

Remember the last time he tried to do a show and his internet went out.

Ciardelo

Quote from: JesusJuice💯 on February 02, 2017, 01:36:28 AM

Remember the last time he tried to do a show and his internet went out.

Witches be riding the wires man.

paladin1991

with any luck, the three of you could live in your mothers basement and live off of mom's meatloaf.

akwilly

Quote from: Justin Time on February 02, 2017, 03:45:43 AM
with any luck, the three of you could live in your mothers basement and live off of mom's meatloaf.
I hear Amy is used to living in basements

This bitch is still on the scene? She had a good thing going for awhile. Her and John Wells must have been sniffing each other queefs, because they started sucking around the same time. John...dunno, his podcast went gay far quicker, so maybe he was already diddling his son's girlfriend by that time (his brand of Christianity allows for it), so maybe Amy got in late.

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on February 03, 2017, 11:10:32 AM
This bitch is still on the scene? She had a good thing going for awhile. Her and John Wells must have been sniffing each other queefs, because they started sucking around the same time. John...dunno, his podcast went gay far quicker, so maybe he was already diddling his son's girlfriend by that time (his brand of Christianity allows for it), so maybe Amy got in late.

😂😂😂 🖒

Quote from: Justin Time on February 02, 2017, 03:45:43 AM

Ole rekcufs' meatloaf will fill them both up nicely.

Quote from: akwilly on February 02, 2017, 04:47:22 AM
I hear Amy is used to living in basements

Excuse me! It's called the "love dungeon."