• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

They should know the drill by now if they live anywhere near Senda. If they leave it out to dry, park their shopping outside the door as they unlock it and sort their stuff out, it's fair game to be rehomed by Senda.

Finding a walker just sitting by an apartment was his best know theft.

And I am amused by his excuses. When told to stop picking crap off the street he was very clear that salted squid box was not on the street, it was at a Bart station, so there!

I don't know which one it was but during one of his recent livestreams, he got up to go do something and told his chatters not to chat while he was gone.  He got pissed at Clyde Stone over something he said in chat.  Clyde politely pointed out that he was talking to someone else in chat.  A little later, he berated Clyde again.  Again, Clyde pointed out that there was a lag in the chat stream on his end, that he was taking the comment out of context, and that he was talking with another chat member and not the host.  He immediately banned Clyde, called him "rude," and informed everyone that these streams were designed for people to talk to * HIM*  I can't imagine why George doesn't get more support or why he isn't a YT gagjillionaire.

And poor Clyde...

in his recent show he laments that no one ever has offered to pay his way for him to go see them, bought him dinner or lunch and then taught him to use equipment. It makes him sad
Has any one ever done that for someone?
I can see going (on your own dime) to visit someone and offering compensation in the form of a meal to teach a skill.

But Senda thinks he should be paid to learn a skill.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 02:06:05 PM
in his recent show he laments that no one ever has offered to pay his way for him to go see them, bought him dinner or lunch and then taught him to use equipment. It makes him sad
I can see going (on your own dime) to visit someone and offering compensation in the form of a meal to teach a skill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Ha...last time

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 01:40:29 PM
Should I admit or deny?
I always found denial to work better since being enlightened by George
used to admit, but the FAT CUNT has shown me repeatedly the error of my former ways

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 01:47:42 PM
Finding a walker just sitting by an apartment was his best know theft.

And I am amused by his excuses. When told to stop picking crap off the street he was very clear that salted squid box was not on the street, it was at a Bart station, so there!
LOL

chefist

Ha... ;D Exactly...ya know, Happy...I think your research into how the big guys thinks and acts, will ultimately benefit society as a whole...God speed, sir.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
This made me laugh so hard.

I'm still weeding through last night's live video. I'm at the point where he "found a Godzilla shirt downstairs." Some poor dude probably had it hanging over a rail to dry.

I asked him where he was going to hang a frame that big. He looked up at the ceiling and said “up there in the corner. That’s where I am going to hang my autographed pictures from Linda Melting Cow, Georgie ItsAliensopoulopulos and Erik Von DamnTheyCame”

Idea open for grabs. I usually miss Senda's live shows so here is my idea.

Pop in as Keith Rowland and play it straight. Tell him that this is his audition to get a radio gig. Remind him to stay focused ect, just lightly direct him.

How long till Falkie blows his top and ruins his chances at getting a show because it was the real Keith Rowland checking him out because of the email he sent.

BTW, speaking of blown chances. I still have a hard time believing that he really hung up on Tommy D while doing a show. Granted, Falkie did just roast Noorey in a book review so it could have been a call about that but it could have been good news as well. But George blew it off and Tom never called back.

FallenSeraph

"I noticed the alien guy isn't in here and that's the guy who said he was gonna give me $700. ... He posted on my channel that he was gonna give me $700."

OH LAWWWWWWWDY!

Dude, it was like 2 a.m. when you said that and the name is GLAMOROUS GREY. He called me a guy. He's dead to me now. Sorry my AV doesn't wear a yellow dress, George. He's going on and on about some chick in a yellow dress. I hope she was at least of legal age.

I need to keep a lower profile like Tracey Crow Smith.

I like how he put his EXACT BIRTH DATE in the title of that livestream last night, so GET IT RIGHT, people, and send him money and gifts.

Thank God I actually have plans Saturday night. Then I won't be tempted to watch him. Hope it's a good birthday.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
Idea open for grabs. I usually miss Senda's live shows so here is my idea.

Pop in as Keith Rowland and play it straight. Tell him that this is his audition to get a radio gig. Remind him to stay focused ect, just lightly direct him.

How long till Falkie blows his top and ruins his chances at getting a show because it was the real Keith Rowland checking him out because of the email he sent.

BTW, speaking of blown chances. I still have a hard time believing that he really hung up on Tommy D while doing a show. Granted, Falkie did just roast Noorey in a book review so it could have been a call about that but it could have been good news as well. But George blew it off and Tom never called back.

+1000

Yorkshire pud

Well I've had friends and colleagues show me how stuff works.. But Senda is stymied because he has neither. And anyway, why does a guru who helped IBM out of the shit need tuition on mere computers?

FallenSeraph

Yeah that part blew my mind, not to mention the fact that I've fixed plumbing problems, minor car problems, phones, computer glitches and God knows what else (beating levels of video games) by watching YouTube tutorials.

WTF, I'm sure he could find a "how to set up a mixer" (or whatever he's trying to do) video on YT.

But that would require work and effort.

LadyFish

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

WTF, I'm sure he could find a "how to set up a mixer" (or whatever he's trying to do) video on YT.

But that would require work and effort.

Or he could learn from his extensive collection of “How to Books” for Dummies & Idiots.

Lord Grantham

The identity of the person who bought the Nevada land out from underneath Falkie has been revealed!

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 24, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
Hell, we bought 20 acres in the desert for $13k.  Lots of desert trees and shrubs on it too unlike the totally barren Mars-like landscape of the Bell plot.   There's also a town with everything you need nearby as well so it's not like it's just the wastelands.  One acre for $7k seems expensive to me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on April 24, 2018, 02:58:49 PM
Or he could learn from his extensive collection of “How to Books” for Dummies & Idiots.

Including "How to do your own cataract operations when the dumbass surgeon can't do it properly"

LadyFish

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
Including "How to do your own cataract operations when the dumbass surgeon can't do it properly"

That one sounds a little too advanced.

Maybe he should start with “How to wash your hands with soap and water”

whoozit

The Falkie thread has lost its oomph for me.  Girl Falkie is certainly more interesting now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on April 24, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
That one sounds a little too advanced.

Maybe he should start with “How to wash your hands with soap and water”

Pointless tips in that. Clean and shit free fingers have no bearing on surgery and it's healing afterwards. If it did, Senda would have told us.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 02:36:00 PM
I need to keep a lower profile like Tracey Crow Smith.
isn’t Tracey the gal who thinks Falkie needs to project a professional image by putting on a suit and tie on...at least from the waist of his red shorts UP
and NOT get up from his chair, as rising with extreme difficulty to waddle back to the corner to attend to a technical difficulty, which we all know is “plunging the toilet”...say what is in chat that causes twitching anyhow ? and it is totally unprofessional anyway !

Tracey seems to be really interested in helping the FAT ONE

I just don’t get some people

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 03:16:41 PM
isn’t Tracey the gal who thinks Falkie needs to project a professional image by putting on a suit and tie on...at least from the waist of his red shorts UP
and NOT get up from his chair, as rising with extreme difficulty to waddle back to the corner to attend to a technical difficulty, which we all know is “plunging the toilet”...say what is in chat that causes twitching anyhow ? and it is totally unprofessional anyway !

Tracey seems to be really interested in helping the FAT ONE

I just don’t get some people

Yes. Tracey sounds very professional and classy. Like a banker or someone well-versed in the ways of business.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 03:07:40 PM
The Falkie thread has lost its oomph for me.  Girl Falkie is certainly more interesting now.

Fair weather fan...

Fyodor Gutman

Heather really has become the new Falkie.

The anthropology of this board is amazing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 24, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
Heather really has become the new Falkie.

The anthropology entomology of this board is amazing.

FIFY

Yorkshire pud

Are you longing for the days when Senda was sending love MP3s to the two assistants who worked for the media tycoon he thought was going to employ him? Oh those were the days.  8)

is there really going to be a surprise birthday for the FAT ONE ?
with a meet and great to follow ?
at that Creek Monkey Tap House in Martinez ?

WOw, will he be surprised !
and MV arranged the whole thing with funds generated from the Falkie thread just over the last 90 days ?
and that was enough for tickets, food, booze, kitty food, a NEW slow Kathy fleshy mutant love doll for George (Abram borrowed his and poked a hole in it...go figure...three...yes three filthy holes and he had to miss and caused a blow out), bus fair for slow Kathy and Ratty Patty, a case of the ever important toilet paper, a food card, more cleaning supplies....
the list goes on

Man, I had NO idea MV made this much off Falkie OR had a soft spot for the FAT CUNT !

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 03:22:26 PM
Yes. Tracey sounds very professional and classy. Like a banker or someone well-versed in the ways of business.
I bet she has money

and is single (I mean a husband would NOT allow his wife to watch a Falkie...jealousy, you know)

but, honestly, I did like the professional Falkie image...in a suit and such !
(I think she was onto something there...)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
is there really going to be a surprise birthday for the FAT ONE ?
with a meet and great to follow ?
at that Creek Monkey Tap House in Martinez ?

WOw, will he be surprised !
and MV arranged the whole thing with funds generated from the Falkie thread just over the last 90 days ?
and that was enough for tickets, food, booze, kitty food, a NEW slow Kathy fleshy mutant love doll for George (Abram borrowed his and poked a hole in it...go figure...three...yes three filthy holes and he had to miss and caused a blow out), bus fair for slow Kathy and Ratty Patty, a case of the ever important toilet paper, a food card, more cleaning supplies....
the list goes on

Man, I had NO idea MV made this much off Falkie OR had a soft spot for the FAT CUNT !

We're not a million miles away but we probably have something better to do, such as stab pins in our eyes or force angry wasps up my arse.