• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should MV ban neonazis/antisemites?

Started by VtaGeezer, June 25, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

Imconfused

This thread is not:

again.  What gives?

Wakey,  wakey.

WOTR

I don't know how we missed the classic "Walking to Jerusalem", considering the subject of this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iFBBHRF6n8

sooo ummm where's gnooryblows? Was expecting him to comment on each youtube video individually by now.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Crash Folly on July 07, 2016, 10:33:56 AM
sooo ummm where's gnooryblows? Was expecting him to comment on each youtube video individually by now.

He's busy helping NASA or something, I guess. He was tested as a genius in school, dontcha know!

Hollow Man

Dead, hopefully.

ItsOver

Maybe he's busy with Bobo.

Hollow Man

Damn, what a clusterfuck this thread is. It's like a bunch of people did nothing but eat beans and laxatives for three days and took massive shits all over the place.

Well done, WOTR. An excellent performance.

Hollow Man

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2016, 11:44:00 AM
Maybe he's busy with Bobo.

An interspecies menage trois?? Christ.  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 07, 2016, 11:50:57 AM
An interspecies menage trois?? Christ.  :o
That or maybe gnoory.... is of the equine persuasion.

ItsOver

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 07, 2016, 11:45:35 AM
Damn, what a clusterfuck this thread is. It's like a bunch of people did nothing but eat beans and laxatives for three days and took massive shits all over the place.

It's just that usual Politics and The Falkie Thread weren't enough to serve as BellGab restroom facilities.

Imconfused

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 07, 2016, 11:40:25 AM
Dead, hopefully.

I know, different opinions are:

and should be:

BTW what happened to the site?

I tell you what:  (((they))) did it again!

WOTR

I did have access to the largest box of laxatives and had to eat some of the beans from my bug-out bag once the pantry was emptied- but it was worth it in the end.  Considering the competition, I would suggest that the biggest pile left on this thread is quite the accomplishment. ;)

VtaGeezer

The thread served its purpose; like hanging a raw chicken wing on a tree to draw the flies away from the picnic table.