• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Gruntled on February 26, 2016, 08:05:57 PM
This is getting pretty weird.
About the last thing I expected when I signed on to MITD and BellGab last July [or whatever] was that Art Bell would not be on his own show and that he'd be urging me to vote for Donald Trump for president.
What's next? Heather leaves the show to campaign for Trump?
Hehehe.  HW leaves the show to campaign for Noory.  That might be weird enough.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 26, 2016, 04:41:37 PM
Discuss.

Well, if we want 2 blowhard big mouths of little substance in the White House, I guess that would be the ticket. 

dan7800

I predict we see Art back on the air tonight....

Art's political acumen leaves a lot to be desired, especially if he still thinks he's something of a Libertarian. 

Classic example of someone over consuming the main stream media 'news', then thinking they have all the information - when in fact they've really just been spoon fed the establishment line and whatever made the loudest noise that day.  This over consuming of news, and being able to keep up with the tiniest of developments and talking points is considered by many to be 'critical thinking', but it's the opposite. 

If these political posts are the best he can do after watching CNN all day, he really ought to spend his time better.  Chris Christie for VP?  Really?

Art,
I quit because you quit.
The end.

ItsOver

Quote from: Étouffée on February 26, 2016, 09:29:23 PM
Art,
I quit because you quit.
The end.
Top right corner nomination.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2016, 09:35:04 PM
Top right corner nomination.

The picture certainly contributes to your case for the top right... ;)

coaster

Quote from: creepygreenlight on February 26, 2016, 09:20:50 PM

Everything about that picture is hilarious and confusing at the same time. Why did he think any of that was a good idea? Why does his tie have to match the background? Is Noory so damn boring that he is considered part of the set? It gives me a headache. If he wanted to make it look like he was filming his show from Amsterdam's Red Light District, he succeeded.  Noory is in one word, weird.

norland2424

Quote from: coaster on February 26, 2016, 10:24:12 PM
Everything about that picture is hilarious and confusing at the same time. Why did he think any of that was a good idea? Why does his tie have to match the background? Is Noory so damn boring that he is considered part of the set? It gives me a headache. If he wanted to make it look like he was filming his show from Amsterdam's Red Light District, he succeeded.  Noory is in one word, weird.

bateman

Quote from: norland2424 on February 26, 2016, 08:30:16 PM
Now you can finally call in lol

Art Bell
13 mins ·
MITD
If you have not heard Midnight in the Desert of late and want a great experience check it out
Tonight at 9PM. It's open lines with a special line for people who have been Abducted. Trust me, not to be missed!
Art

So, "for a good time, call Heather"?

Quote from: bateman on February 26, 2016, 10:28:45 PM
So, "for a good time, call Heather"?

Press 1 for UFO's ... Press 2 for sexy party line ... Press 3 for a free squatch DNA sample ...

Press 4 to listen to the vocal stylings of Ray Stanford yelling - WEE-EEW! WEE-EEW! WEE-EEW!

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: rekcuf on February 26, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
Press 1 for UFO's ... Press 2 for sexy party line ... Press 3 for a free squatch DNA sample ...

No squat cobbler?

ge30542

Redacted worked for 976?

ge30542

"There you go, feel better?  Call me again, Okay?"    Redacted

albrecht

Quote from: coaster on February 26, 2016, 10:24:12 PM
Ha! He was upstairs at Casa Rosso for that photo. Some fetish floor show accident burnt off his mustache.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 22, 2016, 07:14:19 PM
Not much room to maneuver here:

"I will soon do some fill in shows."

Italics added for emphasis.

soon

adverb

in or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
synonyms:   shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a bit, in the twinkling of an eye, in no time, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), by and by;

Rejoice!? :)

I think Art is running out of "soon", we're headed to "a while" or "eventually"... soon. ;)

Quote from: norland2424 on February 26, 2016, 08:30:16 PM
Now you can finally call in lol

Art Bell
13 mins ·
MITD
If you have not heard Midnight in the Desert of late and want a great experience check it out
Tonight at 9PM. It's open lines with a special line for people who have been Abducted. Trust me, not to be missed!
Art
Hmm...
Quote from: The Kraken on February 26, 2016, 08:32:27 PM
Is he implying that he's gonna be on the show tonight? I've been up since 4 AM EST but I'm gonna stay up just to see if he does the show even though he probably won't.
Hmm... Hmm...

We'll see.  :)

coaster

Quote from: albrecht on February 26, 2016, 10:51:00 PM
Ha! He was upstairs at Casa Rosso for that photo. Some fetish floor show accident burnt off his mustache.
I believe he told that story once on his Giaim television internet show. It was something called the "fire crotch". A lady lit her pubes on fire and sat on his face. The crabs jumped for safety and jumped for Noory's mustache. Lucky for Noory though, he found a rain puddle outside and dived in to extinguish the blaze. Just tragic for all involved.

Quote from: coaster on February 26, 2016, 10:55:39 PM
I believe he told that story once on his Giaim television internet show. It was something called the "fire crotch". A lady lit her pubes on fire and sat on his face. The crabs jumped for safety and jumped for Noory's mustache. Lucky for Noory though, he found a rain puddle outside and dived in to extinguish the blaze. Just tragic for all involved.

Was that before or after the alleged (Mexican) kidnapping attempt?

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on February 26, 2016, 10:58:07 PM

Wait when did el chapo try to kidnap uncle noory :-\

coaster

Quote from: rekcuf on February 26, 2016, 10:58:07 PM
Same day. Noory gets around.

bateman

Quote from: The Kraken on February 26, 2016, 08:32:27 PM
Is he implying that he's gonna be on the show tonight? I've been up since 4 AM EST but I'm gonna stay up just to see if he does the show even though he probably won't.

You can go to bed.

The Kraken

Quote from: bateman on February 26, 2016, 11:04:30 PM
You can go to bed.

Yep. I guess I'll listen to some abductee stories till I pass out.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on February 26, 2016, 11:00:29 PM
Wait when did el chapo try to kidnap uncle noory :-\

was Tuco..Noory called his grandmother a sasquatch when he was trying to call her bizznatch

Quote from: trostol on February 26, 2016, 11:07:44 PM
was Tuco..Noory called his grandmother a sasquatch when he was trying to call her bizznatch

Did he get his Shhhiiittt Puuussshhheeeddd IN?