• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

onan

Quote from: MV on February 26, 2015, 05:23:04 AM
Why would the judge want people to help him fuck horses?

When you're standing on a platform for proper elevation, it's difficult to get leverage and rhythm at the same time.

I woke up this morning and realized that I had been dreaming of KNYE. Has ANYONE asked Art if that's an opinion? I must KNOW!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on February 25, 2015, 10:30:52 PM
Has the collective IQ of this place dropped off a cliff lately or am I just imagining things?

You're using some fancy werds. What's qi agin?

Yorkshire pud

These don't given out every day. He saved another brave soldier. .

Victoria Cross for soldier's gallantry in Afghanistan - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31620764

Eddie Coyle

Winter Blockbuster 2017. This film will open on 2/17/17.

Paul Blart: Mall Cop takes on shadowy terrorist group Eye Cyst. Expect belly laughs and a ton of stuff to offend Jim Zogby. Yuks and the most offensive Hollywood portrayal of an Arab since Robert Forster in Delta Force.

b_dubb

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 26, 2015, 01:27:10 PM
Yuks and the most offensive Hollywood portrayal of an Arab since Robert Forster in Delta Force.
Trying to imagine a jihadist with a crazy heavy Great Lakes accent

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on February 26, 2015, 01:56:20 PM
Trying to imagine a jihadist with a crazy heavy Great Lakes accent

The Bears Superfans from SNL as an ISIS batallion. They have the mustaches for it.

zeebo

I'm trying to cut back on using so many emoticons, but I'm not doing a very good job.      :( :( :(

basswood

Quote from: zeebo on February 26, 2015, 09:39:43 PM
I'm trying to cut back on using so many emoticons, but I'm not doing a very good job.      :( :( :(

Do you normally use four? If so, then three is definitely progress! Keep trying and I'll add you to my prayer list right behind Goatse.  :) ;) :D

zeebo

Quote from: basswood on February 26, 2015, 10:30:59 PM
Do you normally use four? If so, then three is definitely progress! Keep trying and I'll add you to my prayer list right behind Goatse.  :) ;) :D

Haha, Goatse ... or in emoticon language:   ??? :o ??? :o ??? :o

Juan

I woke up with a desire for a fried Spam on white toast with mayo and street mustard sandwich.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on February 27, 2015, 05:34:58 PM
I woke up with a desire for a fried Spam on white toast with mayo and street mustard sandwich.

I could just mail you an old shoe instead. There's shipping money in the bellgab budget.

How many water balloons does it take to stop a .44 Magnum bullet?
[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 05:40:08 PM
I could just mail you an old shoe instead. There's shipping money in the bellgab budget.

This  place has a budget?  Seriously?