• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 23, 2017, 06:44:37 PM
... Odds are good that PayPal has him flagged.

Possibly.  Falkie has demonstrated his willingness to bluster, badger, and demand until someone gives in.  He concocts his BS stories, and will continue going up the chain until he reaches someone whose time isn't worth dealing with him and gives in to it to get rid of him.

Just another reason why he should be working.  Most people simply don't have the time to be on an all day phone call with Pay-Pal, or the other companies he scams.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 23, 2017, 06:16:50 PM
Here's the link to the Director's Cut of the Falkie Music Video.  It's all of the original material plus some extra scenes of the sullen pig's signature touch of consistent nincompoopery.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xxrgh

Thank You! I don't think I've seen this edition yet.

Edited to add:  Yeah I did a long time ago, I had forgotten about it.  ;D

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 20, 2017, 11:32:22 PM
I suggest emails that get his "ailments" wrong. Like saying he fell and broke his hip.

For some reason he gets just as mad at people that say his injuries are worse than they are as he does at people that say they less than he says.

You'd get a better reaction from Senda by saying that you fucked his mother than by questioning one of his fantasies about himself.

Speaking of fantasies, have you ever met anyone else who fantasied, as an adult, sucking his aged mother's "big titties" and then telling other people this information? 

I just noticed something. All of Jason Callans videos lately have one dislike.

Is there just one person out there going through and disliking them right as they get posted? I wonder who that could be?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 23, 2017, 07:19:44 PM
I just noticed something. All of Jason Callans videos lately have one dislike.

Is there just one person out there going through and disliking them right as they get posted? I wonder who that could be?

I promise I didn't do it Rally.  I wouldn't do that.

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2017, 07:21:27 PM
I promise I didn't do it Rally.  I wouldn't do that.

On Saturday George received a Callan Legion shirt that he has not talked about. It seems to coincide with then.

Miss OJ had one sent to him https://meeandbeedesigns.com/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 23, 2017, 06:44:37 PM
Not much can happen to her.
Falkie insured his shipment so that covers from him to her. 
If he claims it came back to him broken then he has to file a claim with USPS and show proof that is broken, his word is not good enough.

He might try a PayPal claim but that only covers the cost of the item. Odds are good that PayPal has him flagged.

I feel a Hitler rant video formulating...... ;D

George really missed his calling, as he has demonstrated over and over again his patience and perseverance on the telephone to get exactly what he is after...
(even though he is scamming and grifting)

He should try selling old ladies and gimps "stocks" or "funds" that are NONEXISTENT !
just pocket the $$$$
make 1000 phone calls
find ONLY ONE RICH old lady gimp...
and BINGO !

george DOES have the patience and perseverance to MAKE THIS WORK !
(damn, the Nigerian IDIOTS are still making $$$$$)

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 23, 2017, 06:22:57 PM
Apple-iPad-Air-glass-screen-digitizer-replacement-repair-service-white-or-black

missmalibumb (2788 )
99.6% Positive feedback
Quantity:
2 available
Price:
US $43.95
Buy It Now

I'm only posting it because I have everyone's best interests at heart. I would hate for Miss Malibumb to get investigated, should there be a USPS mishap. I support small businesses.

I would also hate for Falkie's iPad to get poorly packed and, consequently, damaged because of it. SO WORRIED! Poor Falkie! Poor Miss Malibumb in Valparaiso, Indiana. That's a lot of distance in which an insured iPad could get tossed around in the mail and ruined!

Senda could flu-shit on a orphaned child in the middle of rush hour in downtown Martinez, post it on YouTube and demand handouts and you'd be wringing your hands and crying that we all need to pitch in and buy him some Pepto-Bismol.

Srsly, do you have any idea of how closely you resemble a clown with these posts?

WhiteCrow

The title of George's biography:  Maddoff and Me.

Can't wait for the release of this obvious New York Times best seller.

Love ALL plus Justin

FallenSeraph

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 23, 2017, 09:40:06 PM
Senda could flu-shit on a orphaned child in the middle of rush hour in downtown Martinez, post it on YouTube and demand handouts and you'd be wringing your hands and crying that we all need to pitch in and buy him some Pepto-Bismol.

Srsly, do you have any idea of how closely you resemble a clown with these posts?

And obviously you're not bright enough to recognize satire, cupcake.

FallenSeraph

Falkie emailed me about all this iPad stuff last night. Usually I don't respond to his, or anyone's emails for that matter, because I'm a reclusive, antisocial, malfunctioning muppet in human skin.

But last night I felt compelled by my newly eclipse-elevated consciousness to reply with this:

"George, If you're planning for it to get damaged in the mail or something so you can recoup the full cost, please think twice about it. Mail insurance fraud is a federal offense."

His response:

"I don't have $150 to fix it and it is insured."

So buckle up, kids. Enjoy the ride.

I, for one, am washing my hands of him now. I did ask him for the seller's name; he gave it to me (see my earlier post) and I did draft an email to her, but I haven't sent it. Yet.

What he's doing is horrible, as in, next-level, "I can't even believe he's doing this" horrible.  I don't want to be any part of it. And knowing him, he'll pull it off.

And now I expect to get a "You've betrayed my trust" email or voicemail message from him, but whatever. Unlike some of you, I'm not out to destroy his life. But I don't condone this current scheme. Did he ever even HAVE 2 iPads? (Hell, I can't even afford one.)

Or was this all just a long con: "My shiny new iPad Air Pro got unplugged and stolen from my pillow in broad daylight while I slept ... by a fellow resident in my Section 8 apartment complex FOR SENIORS, so now I have to use my broken one, but OH DAMN, I have to fix my broken one, so let me ship it off to a total stranger in Indiana when there's a dude who will fix it for $30 two blocks away from me who's listed three spaces under my chosen repair person on eBay."

Nope. I can't.

Maybe he'll surprise me and it'll all be on the up and up. If so, shame on me.

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 23, 2017, 10:22:52 PM
And obviously you're not bright enough to recognize satire, cupcake.

Or...could it be that you lack the wit to write in a way that distinguishes satire from sincerity?

No.  Surely not. 

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 23, 2017, 11:04:25 PM
Falkie emailed me about all this iPad stuff last night. Usually I don't respond to his, or anyone's emails for that matter, because I'm a reclusive, antisocial, malfunctioning muppet in human skin.

But last night I felt compelled by my newly eclipse-elevated consciousness to reply with this:

"George, If you're planning for it to get damaged in the mail or something so you can recoup the full cost, please think twice about it. Mail insurance fraud is a federal offense."

His response:

I, for one, am washing my hands of him now. I did ask him for the seller's name; he gave it to me (see my earlier post) and I did draft an email to her, but I haven't sent it. Yet.

What he's doing is horrible, as in, next-level, "I can't even believe he's doing this" horrible.  I don't want to be any part of it. And knowing him, he'll pull it off.

And now I expect to get a "You've betrayed my trust" email or voicemail message from him, but whatever. Unlike some of you, I'm not out to destroy his life. But I don't condone this current scheme. Did he ever even HAVE 2 iPads? (Hell, I can't even afford one.)

Or was this all just a long con: "My shiny new iPad Air Pro got unplugged and stolen from my pillow in broad daylight while I slept ... by a fellow resident in my Section 8 apartment complex FOR SENIORS, so now I have to use my broken one, but OH DAMN, I have to fix my broken one, so let me ship it off to a total stranger in Indiana when there's a dude who will fix it for $30 two blocks away from me who's listed three spaces under my chosen repair person on eBay."

Nope. I can't.

Did he pay $70 to ship and insure it or does that include what he payed to get it repaired. At shipping plus insurance at $70 is way over insured and he is up to something.

All together for shipping and repair it sounds right.

As for what he said to you, well he never understands what is said to him. Never.

Lilith

If George insured it, which I'm sure he did, he can only insure it for the trip to the repair person.  If the repair person insures it for the trip back to George, I'm sure they won't insure it for more than it is actually worth. I think George can only collect, if the repair person says it arrives at the repair shop damaged.  I could be wrong.

His response:

Nope. I can't.

He's involved you in the planning of a crime and you're not doing anything to counter it.  Technically, you are committing conspiracy.

Though your chances of getting prosecuted are about the same as his. 

Unless I send these screen shots, of course.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 23, 2017, 11:16:52 PM
Did he pay $70 to ship and insure it or does that include what he payed to get it repaired. At shipping plus insurance at $70 is way over insured and he is up to something.

All together for shipping and repair it sounds right.

As for what he said to you, well he never understands what is said to him. Never.

$70 to ship and insure; $45 for the repair.

Meanwhile, a guy 3 blocks away will fix it for $35.

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2017, 11:17:07 PM
If George insured it, which I'm sure he did, he can only insure it for the trip to the repair person.  If the repair person insures it for the trip back to George, I'm sure they won't insure it for more than it is actually worth. I think George can only collect, if the repair person says it arrives at the repair shop damaged.  I could be wrong.

Or he just got the item insured. If he has renters insurance and I doubt he does, he could add it too it.
Not sure if you can just go buy iPad insurance.

Lilith

You could always contact Ebay with what you have, and tell them you wanted to let them know just in case, if the repair person is handling this through Ebay.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 23, 2017, 11:23:03 PM
Or he just got the item insured. If he has renters insurance and I doubt he does, he could add it too it.
Not sure if you can just go buy iPad insurance.

That's how I'm thinking.  If I mail a package, I can only insure it for a one way trip, and since the Ipad is already damaged, I'm not sure he can collect anything anyway.  We know the screen is cracked, but we don't really know that it works at all.  He might be using his Iphone for all his videos, which would explain why the videos are so short, and no live streams.

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2017, 11:17:07 PM

You can only insure something for it's replacement value, or sound value, depending upon the item.  Anything more than that is insurance fraud and perjury, provided that you have signed the contract.

Look up the value of an iPad with a broken screen on Ebay.  That's what he can insure it for, and nothing more.  If he insured it for $800 or whatever, he's committing a crime.

Luckily, he documents everything on YouTube, so prosecution of him and his co-conspirators should be a snap.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 23, 2017, 11:20:59 PM
$70 to ship and insure; $45 for the repair.

Meanwhile, a guy 3 blocks away will fix it for $35.

He probably shipped it in the box Rally Squirrel sent so he can claim it was a new model and the repair person swapped it out for an older model.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 23, 2017, 11:19:38 PM
He's involved you in the planning of a crime and you're not doing anything to counter it.  Technically, you are committing conspiracy.

Though your chances of getting prosecuted are about the same as his. 

Unless I send these screen shots, of course.

Go for it, honey. I don't even know the guy. For all I know, he's a performance artist or the world's most epic troll. Meanwhile, I happen to know you're a chick with issues that are just as embarrassing as as his are. We are all Falkie. So cluck off, hen.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 23, 2017, 11:26:47 PM
You can only insure something for it's replacement value, or sound value, depending upon the item.  Anything more than that is insurance fraud and perjury, provided that you have signed the contract.

Look up the value of an iPad with a broken screen on Ebay.  That's what he can insure it for, and nothing more.  If he insured it for $800 or whatever, he's committing a crime.

Luckily, he documents everything on YouTube, so prosecution of him and his co-conspirators should be a snap.

I think it should be a snap too.

3OctaveFart

It usually ends with the benefactor 'washing my hands' of Senda.

I don't want his life ruined. I want him to act like a man and take some accountability.

This incident was a perfect opportunity for him to go dark and get his life in order. And still he wants another iPad, and wants someone else to pay for it.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 23, 2017, 11:26:57 PM
He probably shipped it in the box Rally Squirrel sent so he can claim it was a new model and the repair person swapped it out for an older model.

He could try, but he opened the empty box on YouTube.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2017, 11:29:24 PM

He reads this thread and will probably delete them. 😐

Lilith

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 23, 2017, 11:33:10 PM
He reads this thread and will probably delete them. 😐

I have three copies of him opening the empty Ipad box from Amazon.  ;)

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2017, 11:29:24 PM

Also, I tossed out the interior plastic tray to make room for the stuff that gave it some weight.