• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

FallenSeraph

Why are all my ads on this forum in French all of a sudden?  :o

Agothx

Quote from: Suzeca on November 26, 2013, 07:57:00 PM
Holy Cow Art has alot of shows lined up since yesterday   :o

Stream is once again great. Sitting out in the company yard with a weak signal but no buffering and very clear. Way better audio than Seriously Stupid.
The audio for the current stream have been absolutely great for the last 20 minutes, was a bit metallic the first half hour or so but been great quality for a while now, im critical listener lol:)

Agothx

or there is some metallic sounds still, but nothing we can do anything about so just have to live with i guess

wr250

Quote from: Ms. C on November 26, 2013, 08:00:31 PM
what is the phone number to call in to the spec sheet

I have a windows phone and I dislike it immensely!!!

I can not wait until the contract is over!

goto mobile karma and get a used phone. www.mobilekarma.com . all the phones i got them them are grade a, even ones listed as "fair". have your cell provider deactivate your winders phone and then activate your used droid/iphone. be sure to backup your contacts , google has apps for this as does verizon (if verizon is your cell provider,others may have similar apps).

Ms. C

Quote from: wr250 on November 26, 2013, 08:06:49 PM
goto mobile karma and get a used phone. www.mobilekarma.com . all the phones i got them them are grade a, even ones listed as "fair". have your cell provider deactivate your winders phone and then activate your used droid/iphone. be sure to backup your contacts , google has apps for this as does verizon (if verizon is your cell provider,others may have similar apps).

AT&T is provider .... I was just going to tell MV & Curtis I agree that a windows phone was not a good idea -- I agree with them 100% ... I'll probably stick with it until May when my contract is up ... was going to go back to an iPhone ... but after listening to this podcast -- I need to do loads of research before I choose the next phone!

FallenSeraph

Re: Spec Sheet - Casey Anthony: The prosecution TRIED to use those Google searches in the case, but the jury didn't buy it. The mother got on the stand and said they all used the computer, that she was searching for chlorophyll, etc. so it just didn't fly in court.

Later they discovered Casey Anthony even searched for "how to smother someone" or something even more damning â€" even that didn't make it into court.

She was ultimately found not guilty.  :-\

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 26, 2013, 08:54:48 PM
Re: Spec Sheet - Casey Anthony: The prosecution TRIED to use those Google searches in the case, but the jury didn't buy it. The mother got on the stand and said they all used the computer, that she was searching for chlorophyll, etc. so it just didn't fly in court.

Later they discovered Casey Anthony even searched for "how to smother someone" or something even more damning â€" even that didn't make it into court.

She was ultimately found not guilty.  :-\

I'm a dork and posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry folks! :D

Producer-Paul

Quote from: McPhallus on November 26, 2013, 05:06:04 PM
Interesting.  Apparently "Sarah" is starting a web site just for people banned from here.  So most likely someone who recently got banned.  Maybe dark penguin is Sarah?

Interesting how all the posted quotes from Art are the ones directed at dark penguin
and yet all the dp statements leading up to Art's quoted responses were left out.

I'm just sayin'

Zenman

Quote from: Agothx on November 26, 2013, 01:29:03 PM
Yout right, i made the track before the animation as an attempt to make a sortof horror movie score like thing and made the animation after and guess made a bit ominous version of it for the animation, but i mostly make much 'nicer' music, like this:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-tndeGLbmU

Nice soundtrack, Agothx. I'm going to guess that Stravinsky and perhaps Prokofiev have influenced your composing. Good stuff.

onan

Quote from: Producer-Paul on November 26, 2013, 09:17:04 PM
Interesting how all the posted quotes from Art are the ones directed at dark penguin
and yet all the dp statements leading up to Art's quoted responses were left out.

I'm just sayin'

It seems to me most of the traffic going to her site is probably starting here. so I am torn between discussing that site or completely ignoring it. I mean, after all, what is it, but a piss and moan site? I don't see much longevity there... If it is mostly going to be frequented by people banned from here... good luck with that. I can't speak for anyone else but snarling dogs lose their appeal after a couple seconds.

Producer-Paul

Quote from: onan on November 26, 2013, 09:24:48 PM
It seems to me most of the traffic going to her site is probably starting here. so I am torn between discussing that site or completely ignoring it. I mean, after all, what is it, but a piss and moan site? I don't see much longevity there... If it is mostly going to be frequented by people banned from here... good luck with that. I can't speak for anyone else but snarling dogs lose their appeal after a couple seconds.

You are right...   
Thanks for the common sense reminder.

onan

Quote from: Producer-Paul on November 26, 2013, 09:26:12 PM
You are right...   
Thanks for the common sense reminder.

I would like to see her boobies.

Agothx

Quote from: Zenman on November 26, 2013, 09:23:19 PM
Nice soundtrack, Agothx. I'm going to guess that Stravinsky and perhaps Prokofiev have influenced your composing. Good stuff.
Tnx, well definately listened to both of those a lot so influenced for sure:)

littlechris

Quote from: ThruTarmac on November 26, 2013, 09:31:26 PM

Tarmac did you make that comic?  Wouldnt that be COOL if John Titor posted on this board??? lol  Noone has heard from him since. But he was pretty much "exposed" to be a fraud. :(  The story was cool while it lasted.
Same with Mel Waters, nobody has heard from the man. Apparently he moved to Australia. No one has since been able to locate the hole in WASHINGTON  state, well except for "Sarah Breast's's's". LOL

ThruTarmac

No, I didn't draw it. I'm listening to the March 24, 2001 Art show...antichrist and time traveler open lines. So, I did a quick google of Titor.

Good show...

it's playing now on http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/ART%20BELL

it's the U7radio.org

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on November 26, 2013, 09:27:58 PM
I would like to see her boobies.

If you like man boobs then I can show you mine because I have a sneaking suspicion that "Sarah" is packing heat downstairs.

Zenman

Quote from: Agothx on November 26, 2013, 09:34:13 PM
Tnx, well definately listened to both of those a lot so influenced for sure:)

Agothx, may I ask what you compose on?

Falkie2013

Quote from: McPhallus on November 26, 2013, 05:06:04 PM
Interesting.  Apparently "Sarah" is starting a web site just for people banned from here.  So most likely someone who recently got banned.  Maybe dark penguin is Sarah?

IF Sarah were what her avatar is and I were 30 years younger ...

but ...

I got this as a post on my You Tube page. Luckily I moderate all comments before they go out. Keeps the troll stench down considerably.

And she doesn't get it. Like so many others do not as well. I exaggerate Noory's gaffes, blunders, lies, etc. to inform the world that he's not a nice guy, not a good broadcaster and is also creepy.

No meanness about it. Just faint echoes of his own words.

Sarah Brestlin

Hi Guy, Stop being mean and you can post on  BELLGABSUCKS.COM soon. Mean BellGabbers can not. www.bellgabsucks.com to soon be open. Bye Sarah B

It is time for all loyal Bellgabbers to come to the aid of their forum and IGNORE this troll-op.

Falkie2013

Quote from: onan on November 26, 2013, 09:24:48 PM

Coming soon Bellgabdoghouse.com where all the bitches go to whine.
Even better than the Spew on ABC !

Falkie2013

Quote from: munbeam666 on November 26, 2013, 08:13:06 PM
I've wondered that myself

No we haven't as long as The Numbers Lady keeps talking about 4s and 8s.

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 26, 2013, 09:59:59 PM
www.bellgabsucks.com

How's that for full circle?

MV you have finally made it and can now retire. Mission accomplished.

georgenoorysucks > coastgab > bellgab > bellgabsucks

It would be great if "Sarah" was unmasked as George. He can keep the 38DDs.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 26, 2013, 08:01:41 PM
Why are all my ads on this forum in French all of a sudden?  :o

Because they wish your minkey to dance for them.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2013, 09:49:55 PM
If you like man boobs then I can show you mine because I have a sneaking suspicion that "Sarah" is packing heat downstairs.

yeah it is more snark than anything. I find the site to be a bit pointless. somewhat polished but pointless.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on November 26, 2013, 10:08:13 PM
yeah it is more snark than anything. I find the site to be a bit pointless. somewhat polished but pointless.

I had actually forgotten about it until someone mentioned it today. Perhaps it's best if we all stop bringing it up. Trolls die from malnutrition.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2013, 10:03:48 PM
How's that for full circle?

MV you have finally made it and can now retire. Mission accomplished.

georgenoorysucks > coastgab > bellgab > bellgabsucks

It would be great if "Sarah" was unmasked as George. He can keep the 38DDs.

bellgabsucks

ah, but does Sarah ?

I couldn't resist.

;)

The Troll Strikes Back.

I was going to wait til MV said something but since the word is out ...

Maybe she's a ts, I dunno.

Or she's Noory's love doll.

Or ...

My girlfriend's friend is named Patty. We've had a teasing relationship for years. I've been trying to find a way to show her that without getting myself killed.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Kathy told me that Patty was teased in school as a kid and called Fatty Patty, so I almost fell off my computer chair when I found this, I was laughing so hard.
Kathy's known her friend since high school. The three of us are always teasing each other.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2013, 10:10:51 PM
I had actually forgotten about it until someone mentioned it today. Perhaps it's best if we all stop bringing it up. Trolls die from malnutrition.

excellent point.