• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

weedeater

Quote from: comaphobe on May 27, 2017, 04:06:06 PM
brzezinski is now rotting in hell with mr janet reno. enjoy the party asshole. people like him are who ruined our society and culture. the world is all fucked up because of him and his peers.

Lionel, giving this hater of humanity a well deserved send off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iIzxwnW0fo

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on May 23, 2017, 05:07:02 PM
they were great, I'll never forget their MTV "Unplugged" performance.  Opiate addiction sucks, and is a huge problem right now.  Its been a few years now that OxyContin was pulled from the market in the USA in 2011 and in 2012 in Canada.  To fill the void of easy to use insufflatable opiates, high potency Heroin(diacetyl morphine) and now mid grade Heroin laced with Fentanyl(100 times potency of Morphine) and Sufentanil(500 times as potent as Morphine). Another Fentanyl analogue Carfentanil is 10,000 times the potency of Morphine and was once sold as Wildnil for use as a tranquilizer for large animals.  This was the substance which was used by the Russian special forces teams of  Spetsnaz in the 2002 Moscow Theater Hostage crisis. 40-50 Chechen terrorists took 850 Russians hostage and 170 people died. All 40-50 attackers were killed, some by the gas, 130 hostages died, including nine foreigners, due to adverse reactions to the gas.  Carfentanil and remifentanil were found in patients/victims.  Medical teams were set up to aid people suffering from gunshots/explosive trauma injuries, not opioid overdose.  Apparently some hostages were saved by using the opioid antagonist Narcan (Naloxone), which reverses the effects of opioids, but enough of the drug was not available.  The Russian Spetsnaz had injected an anesthetic gas into the buildings air conditioning system.  The gas contained Carfentanil and Remifentanil and will quickly produce unconsciousness.
So these very very strong cousins of Fentanyl are used to make a crappy quality batch of Heroin, into a high quality product, sometimes being too good.  If your bag of heroin has a particularily high concentration of these super strong Fentanyls, as soon as you push that plunger into your veins, you are a dead man. Hopefully you and your buddies carry a Narcan Pen which is an injection device similar to an Epi-Pen(epinephrine) that is filled Nalaxone which will reverse the effects of opiates.

Anyhoo, we have a serious problem, it requires a serious solution.

peace
Hog

I understand that opiod addiction cause constipation.  That's a bitch.

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 27, 2017, 11:34:18 AM
Sorry to learn frequent C2C guest R Gary Patterson passed away.  I always enjoyed his appearances to discuss rock music history, and appreciated he was one of the few guests in whom George actually had enough interest to engage in a dialogue.

Well, fuck me to tears.  Yep, you called it Duke.  One of the few that would be listenable.

Quote from: Hog on May 23, 2017, 05:07:02 PM
they were great, I'll never forget their MTV "Unplugged" performance.  Opiate addiction sucks, and is a huge problem right now.  Its been a few years now that OxyContin was pulled from the market in the USA in 2011 and in 2012 in Canada.  To fill the void of easy to use insufflatable opiates, high potency Heroin(diacetyl morphine) and now mid grade Heroin laced with Fentanyl(100 times potency of Morphine) and Sufentanil(500 times as potent as Morphine). Another Fentanyl analogue Carfentanil is 10,000 times the potency of Morphine and was once sold as Wildnil for use as a tranquilizer for large animals.  This was the substance which was used by the Russian special forces teams of  Spetsnaz in the 2002 Moscow Theater Hostage crisis. 40-50 Chechen terrorists took 850 Russians hostage and 170 people died. All 40-50 attackers were killed, some by the gas, 130 hostages died, including nine foreigners, due to adverse reactions to the gas.  Carfentanil and remifentanil were found in patients/victims.  Medical teams were set up to aid people suffering from gunshots/explosive trauma injuries, not opioid overdose.  Apparently some hostages were saved by using the opioid antagonist Narcan (Naloxone), which reverses the effects of opioids, but enough of the drug was not available.  The Russian Spetsnaz had injected an anesthetic gas into the buildings air conditioning system.  The gas contained Carfentanil and Remifentanil and will quickly produce unconsciousness.
So these very very strong cousins of Fentanyl are used to make a crappy quality batch of Heroin, into a high quality product, sometimes being too good.  If your bag of heroin has a particularily high concentration of these super strong Fentanyls, as soon as you push that plunger into your veins, you are a dead man. Hopefully you and your buddies carry a Narcan Pen which is an injection device similar to an Epi-Pen(epinephrine) that is filled Nalaxone which will reverse the effects of opiates.

Anyhoo, we have a serious problem, it requires a serious solution.

peace
Hog

Great post.  My wife had a 24 year old employee who has been hooked on heroin.  Her boyfriend died a month ago from I suspect a bad batch of heroin laced with fentanyl or some other derivative. She had to quit her job and go into rehab.  She was bringing the junk and needles to work though my wife couldn't prove it without getting in trouble.  I hope the girl gets help because she was a nice girl and a good employee. 

Jackstar

It is my fervent hope that every fascist cunt, who flounced around for years whining about cannabis, gets to experience a taste of what horrors that opioid abuse will bring.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2017, 06:11:14 AM
a 24 year old employee who has been hooked on heroin.  Her boyfriend died

What a sad story.

BobGrau

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2017, 11:20:29 AM
It is my fervent hope that every fascist cunt, who flounced around for years whining about cannabis, gets to experience a taste of what horrors that opioid abuse will bring.

What a sad story.

Opioid (what happened to Opiates?) abuse is much more profitable though, so who gives a fuck?

On a similar note, check about 03:00 onwards for a wry laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGo9gYypQc8&t=0s

Dr. MD MD

Well, McCain and Graham are back on the news trying to peddle their Russian conspiracy again with no proof, just saying that they don't like it. Can someone just murder them already? They're political deadwood and might as well be Democrats now.  ;)

Taaroa

Manuel Noriega, ex leader of Panama who was removed from power by the US in the 80s.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40090143

Jackstar

Quote from: BobGrau on May 29, 2017, 12:36:20 PM
(what happened to Opiates?)

Synthetics have since been invented, and many opiates are now simply technologically obsolete.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2017, 07:51:07 AM
Synthetics have since been invented, and many opiates are now simply technologically obsolete.

But still very tasty with a cup of morning joe and a smoke, amirite?

BobGrau

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 30, 2017, 08:01:47 AM

The best part of any drug 'hit' is the cigarette afterwards. Yes, even nicotine.

albrecht

http://kxan.com/2017/05/30/former-the-bachelorette-contestant-found-dead-in-south-austin/
I guess this is a dead celebrity. Never saw the show but I guess he is a celebrity- or wanna-be celebrity?

Jackstar

Quote from: wr250 on May 31, 2017, 07:05:02 AM
greg allman ,of the allman brothers, dead. :(

Finally he and his music are together at peace.

BobGrau

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 30, 2017, 08:01:47 AM

No, that's amyl nitrite.

(sorry, getting slow these days)

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 16, 2017, 12:26:50 PM
Fuck.  He was one of the few actors alive today that I liked a lot.  He was always good.  They say he died from natural causes. I don't know but 68 seems like a young age to die of natural causes. Need more elaboration.  Heart attack most likely, I guess. RIP
Wow.  I just stumbled on this bad news.  Miss a day, miss a lot.  Yep, he was a natural at acting.  I think it wasn't until the second time I watched "Tombstone," though, that I realized that was him in a great role.

Juan

Sorry to hear that. I met him once when I was a kid. He was on a book tour of some kind, and I was disappointed that he didn't go nuts.  I have a baseball he autographed around here somewhere.

Glenne Headly, actress, has died at age 63.  She had starred in Lonesome Dove, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels among other films.  She was the ex-wife of John Malkovich.  RIP.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dick-tracy-star-glenne-headly-dies-63/story?id=47938467

Zetaspeak

Adam West, TV’s ‘Batman,’ Dies at 88

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/adam-west-dead-dies-batman-1202461532

This one really saddens me, love the 60s Batman series. I was surprised he was 88, I thought he was younger. I think hearing him voice Mayor Adam West in Family Guy made him feel younger than he was.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 10, 2017, 10:01:39 AM
Adam West, TV’s ‘Batman,’ Dies at 88

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/adam-west-dead-dies-batman-1202461532

This one really saddens me, love the 60s Batman series. I was surprised he was 88, I thought he was younger. I think hearing him voice Mayor Adam West in Family Guy made him feel younger than he was.

Yeah this one hurts.  A childhood hero, gone, feels like a shot to the jaw.  KA-POW!  RIP Mr. West.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 10, 2017, 10:17:22 AM
Yeah this one hurts.  A childhood hero, gone, feels like a shot to the jaw.  KA-POW!  RIP Mr. West.

Agree. Made kitsch believable when you were a kid. BHAM!

comaphobe

I always wished there was going to be a sequel to Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Like maybe 30 years have passed and the 3 of them work as a unit to con people in some part of the world, or maybe a traveling plot with several locations. Or maybe they come out of retirement to do one last con job. I don't know, I just think the movie was really great and a quality modern sequel could have easily been done with the same 3 aging cast members and production team. It is in my Top 5 comedies of all time. Maybe the Top 3. RIP Soap Queen.

I met Adam West once. He was before my time as I was born in '75. But in the lull between when Batman was popular and Batman being popular again I was able to meet him and Burt Ward and got their sigs. These days at comicon it would cost $50 or $100 to meet people like that face to face and have them write their names on whatever you want signed. But in the mid 80s they seemed happy to be there and treated everybody kindly, and this was definitely not a popular time for Batman culture, not like it is now. 2-3 years later the Michael Keaton movie came out, so this would have been around 1986-87. Anyways, it was cool. There was no dickheadery going on, the both of them were very chatty and friendly as well as appreciative.

Jackstar

I'm not even sad he's passed. Heaven has gained a Legend.