• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2017, 12:51:05 PM
Do some homework, u=you ignorant little bitch!  ::)

Oh I know. Rhetorical question.  ;).

But anyway, does Trump know Carter Page or not?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 12:53:34 PM
Oh I know. Rhetorical question.  ;).

But anyway, does Trump know Carter Page or not?

Did Obama illegally unmask Americans?

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 11:38:47 PM
Huh? Did you avtually watch it?
i watched around 2-3 minutes until I realized that it was 40 minutes long, and I really didn't have an hour yesterday...  Regardless, I had thought that Fox is now in the category of CNN and MSNBC- just more fake news.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 01, 2017, 12:29:57 PM
Having back channels is a good move. They have helped in the past.  I understand you leftists and neo-cons (strange bedfellows) want a new Cold War, or in some cases, a hot one.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and suppose you're being obtuse and not willfully stupid. At the time Kushner was not in the WH. It was still an Obama government. Kushner wasn't even going to be in the WH, let alone in a security sensitive position..

So why would Kushner approach the Russian ambassador in the Trump tower and ask him to consider a clandestine commes via the Russian embassy to the Kremlin? In other words, Kushner would go in the Russian embassy?

Funfact. He also involved the head of a Russian bank that is acknowledged to only deal with oligarchs who wish to launder money...

Another really fun fact. Kushner never mentioned any of these meetings on his security clearance appliation. Which in itself is a criminal offence. Why didn't he? Surely requesting private channels when not yet in government should have stuck in his head?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2017, 12:58:15 PM
Did Obama illegally unmask Americans?

How does that answer whether Trump knows Page or not? Sticky question I know. Spicer said he doesnt, and yesterday Trump said Page can prove Comey and Brennan lied under oath....how does he know?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 01, 2017, 12:58:48 PM
i watched around 2-3 minutes until I realized that it was 40 minutes long, and I really didn't have an hour yesterday...  Regardless, I had thought that Fox is now in the category of CNN and MSNBC- just more fake news.

Look, dude, if you're making a point just make it already! The claim: Fox is fake news. The evidence: ?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 01:02:47 PM
How does that answer whether Trump knows Page or not? Sticky question I know. Spicer said he doesnt, and yesterday Trump said Page can prove Comey and Brennan lied under oath....how does he know?

How does whether Trump knows Page answer if Obama illegally unmasked Americans? Sticky question, I know. I can't wait to see how fast you'll be tap dancing when the shit hits the fan.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2017, 01:14:02 PM
How does whether Trump knows Page answer if Obama illegally unmasked Americans? Sticky question, I know. I can't wait to see how fast you'll be tap dancing when the shit hits the fan.  ;D

Obama Obama, Clinton... Jeeze. Do you use Trump's shit for toothpaste? He'll like you a bit if you do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 01:00:59 PM
Funfact. He also involved the head of a Russian bank that is acknowledged to only deal with oligarchs who wish to launder money...

Is it the same bank that Hillary and the Podesta bros use then?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2017, 01:16:22 PM
Is it the same bank that Hillary and the Podesta bros use then?  :D

Don't know. Is it?

But Hillary.....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 01:16:09 PM
Obama Obama, Clinton... Jeeze. Do you use Trump's shit for toothpaste? He'll like you a bit if you do.

No, that would be more your speed given how thoroughly obsessed with the man you are.  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 01:02:47 PM

Well, you seem to be stuck at least.  Maybe he heard it second-hand through mutual acquaintances, or spoke over email or phone?

No matter, the Page link seems to have been dropped since he won't be testifying.  And now they are suggesting Stone-->Farage-->Assange, which, to anyone who ever watched Carter Page give an interview, seems more likely.  If Page is a high-level contact between Trump and Putin I'm the Queen of Sheba.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 01, 2017, 01:21:00 PM
Well, you seem to be stuck at least.  Maybe he heard it second-hand through mutual acquaintances, or spoke over email or phone?

No matter, the Page link seems to have been dropped since he won't be testifying.  And now they are suggesting Stone-->Farage-->Assange, which, to anyone who ever watched Carter Page give an interview, seems more likely.  If Page is a high-level contact between Trump and Putin I'm the Queen of Sheba.

You give Trump too much credit for listening to mutual aquaintances. He just hears the last thing said to him, and then goes on a train of incoherent conciousness.

It hasn't been dropped. It hasn't been scheduled, that doesn't mean it won't. If the FBI are sniffing at Farage because he went to chat with Assange, they'll be having a good lungful with Page. And Page admitted to speaking to the Russian ambassador at last year's RNC. And he's no conduit? Yeah?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
It hasn't been dropped. It hasn't been scheduled, that doesn't mean it won't.

Yep, any day now.  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 01:33:23 PM
All deeply reputable journalistic outlets...  ;D

Yes, just like the BBC.  ::) ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
You give Trump too much credit for listening to mutual aquaintances. He just hears the last thing said to him, and then goes on a train of incoherent conciousness.

It hasn't been dropped. It hasn't been scheduled, that doesn't mean it won't. If the FBI are sniffing at Farage because he went to chat with Assange, they'll be having a good lungful with Page. And Page admitted to speaking to the Russian ambassador at last year's RNC. And he's no conduit? Yeah?  ;D

It would be funny if that notorious attention span actually burned Putin in this whole thing since all mention of Manafort's Ukrainian peace plan, a perfectly reasonable quo for Assange's quid, seems to have vanished with him.

Gd5150

Bye Paris accords. Hello real conservation and a booming economy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 01, 2017, 01:52:41 PM

Yeah.. 70000 coal mining jobs and falling...no going back.

350000 renewable energy jobs and rising.

Makes sense...

Trump basically said fuck the planet to give solice to those who will lose their jobs anyway. Not that Pruitt that well known plagariser had much to do with it.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 01:33:23 PM
All deeply reputable journalistic outlets...  ;D
LOL - all a hell of a lot more reputable than MSM though.  ;)       ;D

Up All Night

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 01, 2017, 01:52:41 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
Yeah.. 70000 coal mining jobs and falling...no going back.

350000 renewable energy jobs and rising.

Makes sense...

Trump basically said fuck the planet to give solice to those who will lose their jobs anyway. Not that Pruitt that well known plagariser had much to do with it.

You really just make this stuff up as you go, don't you?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2017, 01:35:40 PM
Yes, just like the BBC.  ::) ;D

Oh that old chestnut: anchor woman signifies to gallery to cut the piece. And Trumper uses it for the next five years in the vane hope of giving the impression the BBC (Going 95 years and counting) is as idiotic as the alternative conspiracy theory websites pedalled as factual.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2017, 02:13:43 PM
You really just make this stuff up as you go, don't you?  :D

Nope. But post the 'facts' if you think it wrong. Feel free Trumper munchkin. :D

Actually out by 6000. But these are 2014 figures, and its fewer since then. So 70000 seems about right.
Another largely overlooked point about coal jobs is that there just aren't that many of them relative to other industries. There are various estimates of coal-sector employment, but according to the Census Bureau's County Business Patterns program, which allows for detailed comparisons with many other industries, the coal industry employed 76,572 people in 2014, the latest year for which data is available.

That number includes not just miners but also office workers, sales staff and all of the other individuals who work at coal-mining companies.

Although 76,000 might seem like a large number, consider that similar numbers of people are employed by, say, the bowling (69,088) and skiing (75,036) industries. Other dwindling industries, such as travel agencies (99,888 people), employ considerably more. Used-car dealerships provide 138,000 jobs. Theme parks provide nearly 144,000. Carwash employment tops 150,000.

I was out on the other too.. GOP twatter feed

GOP @GOP
·
16m

The U.S. is already making strides in green energy. Today, there are more than 3 million jobs in the clean energy economy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 02:16:23 PM
Oh that old chestnut: anchor woman signifies to gallery to cut the piece. And Trumper uses it for the next five years in the vane hope of giving the impression the BBC (Going 95 years and counting) is as idiotic as the alternative conspiracy theory websites pedalled as factual.  ;D

So? Your corrupt, inbred royal family have been in power for a lot longer. 95 years of fleecing the people on behalf of royalty.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 01, 2017, 02:17:49 PM
Actually out by 6000. But these are 2014 figures, and its fewer since then. So 70000 seems about right.

So, you admit you're just guessing then.  ::) ;D