• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 22, 2015, 04:10:40 AM
Reported.. seriously.

And self reported as well, but the story is true. In fact he did it not once... but three times.

/I need a nice long shower now.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2015, 01:38:46 PM
I don't care about the Niners though we drove by their new stadium recently and it looked interesting.
Gerry, be well and be strong my friend and don't let the sob's get you down.

And Drone has turned out to be either insane, completely insensitive to the problems of Gerry ( and myself to an extent ) or is just completely even more clueless than some on here. He kept sending messages over and over to Gerry and kept prying and even after I asked him to leave Gerry alone as he had serious personal issues to deal with, he kept inboxing him and texting and calling me and texting me over and over even after I told him to stop it.

The man does not get the meaning of the phrase " stop it " and I am done with him and have blocked him on google hangouts.

Gerry and I have had enough things to deal with and enough stress of late and don't need this childish person hounding us at all hours.

I feel sorry for Drone. After all the time and energy he has wasted playing the long con with Falkie.

Don't stress too much as your little buddy Chris/Gerry can attest, you could shit in Senda's mouth whilst simultaneously giving him a golden shower after eating a diet of nothing but asparagus and all will be forgiven after a bit more harassment. Just keep calling him at inappropriate hours and he'll eventually come around.

If that doesn't work you could always just change your username. You don't even have to change your MO or the way you treat him. Just gently stoke his ego and the Sendamemoney monster will forgive and forget.

area51drone

Never fear, there is so much more to this story than Falkie has any clue about.   This is just *starting* to get good!

The General

Bellgab: where "The F-Word" means "Falkie."

aldousburbank

The rumor is that Dave is officiating at Falkie and Kathy's wedding preceeding a UFO Phil concert in Martinez. Wedding Registry at the Apple Store. Patty, bridesmaid. Gerry, best man. Did I miss anything?

LadyFish

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 22, 2015, 06:30:14 PM
The rumor is that Dave is officiating at Falkie and Kathy's wedding preceeding a UFO Phil concert in Martinez. Wedding Registry at the Apple Store. Patty, bridesmaid. Gerry, best man. Did I miss anything?
What about the wedding cake? Have they set up a "go fund me"page to pay for the wedding cake, yet?

And is Falkie needing a new tee shirt for the event? What should it say?

It should be misspelled, whatever it says.

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 22, 2015, 06:30:14 PM

I await the official confirmation from eyenoeyeno..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on May 22, 2015, 05:24:34 PM
Never fear, there is so much more to this story than Falkie has any clue about.   This is just *starting* to get good!

Ahhh a spurned lover.... It's nice you're not bitter and aren't resentful of Senda finally realising you can't stand him. Just try to ease up on the early hours phone sex with him if there's no feelings for him.

heater

Quote from: The General on May 22, 2015, 05:39:35 PM
Bellgab: where "The F-Word" means "Falkie."

Sir, would you kindly refrain from such language?

b_dubb

Failkie is like a never ending diarrhea squirt

I just wanted to share that with everyone

Good night

Falkie2013

Quote from: ONeill on May 22, 2015, 03:19:58 PM
Emergency GabCast?

And then there's Kathy's impatience when things don't go her way. She was in a rush to turn applications in, made a uturn, cut across traffic and drove over the curb at full speed causing my rib injury to go into super pain overdrive. Got home and was in worse shape than when I left. Had to take a shower with the water as hot as I could stand it to stop the pain and screaming when I coughed.
Worst driver I have ever ridden with.
I had to go with her to get her cat certificate copies printed out.

" Look out drivers ! Here comes Kathy and she's not stopping for anyone ! "

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2015, 10:22:14 PM
And then there's Kathy's impatience when things don't go her way. She was in a rush to turn applications in, made a uturn, cut across traffic and drove over the curb at full speed causing my rib injury to go into super pain overdrive. Got home and was in worse shape than when I left. Had to take a shower with the water as hot as I could stand it to stop the pain and screaming when I coughed.

You are a pile of manure clothed in human skin.

Yorkshire pud

Is this this the same Kathy who you said was a great driver and taught you to drive? The same great/worst driver who took you twice to go and suck Noory's cock/ say he knows nothing, is a troll?

Yes I think she might be. Carry on you self obsessed obese tragic fuck.

area51drone

She was in a rush to turn applications in, made a uturn, cut across traffic and drove over the curb at full speed causing my rib injury to go into super pain overdrive.  ...  Worst driver I have ever ridden with.   

Tsk, tsk Georgie boy.  When you write stuff like this, you give people the ammunition they need to accuse you of putting those bruises all over Kathy's face. 

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 01:01:21 AM
Tsk, tsk Georgie boy.  When you write stuff like this, you give people the ammunition they need to accuse you of putting those bruises all over Kathy's face.

Trouble in paradise.

Don't worry Droney. He'll come around soon enough. You should try to get as many licks in as possible too whilst you are in the dog house as all will be forgiven and forgotten once Bulkie gets lonely again at 3 am. Sendamemoney could never stay mad at you for long. Spill some juicy beans in the mean time. Georgie must have dished up some nuggets that he'd never admit to publicly.

Yorkshire pud

Oh dear; the pseudo disciple is turned against his pseudo idol (or is that idle?)..

I have no doubts though that the Senda/Drone/Gerry triumvirate that had planned to corner the dollar on a YT vid market will come good and once again love each other as if none of this unpleasantness had happened.

But you have to stop the early hours phone sex Drone; Senda needs his valuble sleep. He's a busy man.

;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daggit on May 23, 2015, 01:17:42 AM
Trouble in paradise.

Don't worry Droney. He'll come around soon enough. You should try to get as many licks in as possible too whilst you are in the dog house as all will be forgiven and forgotten once Bulkie gets lonely again at 3 am. Sendamemoney could never stay mad at you for long. Spill some juicy beans in the mean time. Georgie must have dished up some nuggets that he'd never admit to publicly.

Daggit man!!! We can't be advising on opposite ends of the early hours phone call debacle. We either encourage them to continue phone sex or we don't; which?

I don't mind which it is but we need common ground here, it's important. Seriously.

Drone, you don't want to go down this road.  It's not right, damn it!  George doesn't need another detractor.  Think about what you are writing, man, and how Falkie and others will take it.  Don't do this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 23, 2015, 01:26:28 AM
Drone, you don't want to go down this road.  It's not right, damn it!  George doesn't need another detractor.  Think about what you are writing, man, and how Falkie and others will take it.  Don't do this.

Oh c'mon lover boy! Where's your sense of adventure? You're among friends; tell us what happened. Was it a man love jealousy thing? Drone monopolising the phone sex hourly quota? There's plenty of Senda to go round (and then some,eh?). Settle your differences and the three of you get a room. Hey you could get Senda to bring his i pad and do a live stream with Kathy doing the commentary and bringing the refreshments at half time. Go for it.

area51drone

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 23, 2015, 01:26:28 AM

I'm not doing anything.  I'm simply pointing out to Georgie that he's opening himself up to criticism.  I think that's being constructive and not mean.  Not mean like he was to me yesterday morning.  Just downright nasty that man can be at times.   Gerry,  I was offering help to you and Falkie said I should leave you alone.   I agreed and asked him to send you an olive branch on my behalf, and the man refused.   I don't know what's going on with Falkie, but I don't like it one bit.   He's been delusional for the last 24 hours.  I wonder if he's on medications or something.  I worry about the big guy.   I hope he takes a nice long shirtless nap on his couch, waking up to a replay of one of his favorite movies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 01:33:47 AM
'  He's been delusional for the last 24 hours. 

Oh jeeeeze you kill me!!!! 24 hours plus the other 60 plus years. You HAVE to video your three way kiss and make up.

area51drone

I think once Falkie watches that Annie clip, it will cheer him up enough he can stop taking the medication for his tooth pain and it will clear his mind so he can think about what he's done to me.   Once he apologizes, PUBLICLY, then I might start talking to him again.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 01:42:13 AM
I think once Falkie watches that Annie clip, it will cheer him up enough he can stop taking the medication for his tooth pain and it will clear his mind so he can think about what he's done to me.   Once he apologizes, PUBLICLY, then I might start talking to him again.

Wow he's really hurt you hasn't he? Have you discussed your hitherto hidden bi sexual tendencies to your wife? She'll understand I'm sure. Especially as I'm sure she sees Senda as no competition (unless of course she looks similar to Kathy) and it's just a whimsical fling. Try to be strong Drone. It'll come good. It will.

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2015, 01:46:57 AM
It'll come good. It will.

Your sexual references just go too far sometimes, Puddy.  I wonder what's going to happen when Senda takes Gerry's advice and starts trolling for gay hookers and you show up?

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 01:42:13 AM

There have been rumors of "war" floating around the last couple of days, and of friends threatening to tear friends down.  It's not too late for you to back down, Drone.  Don't take Falkie over the brink.  Don't put him in the position where he runs out of options, and has no choice left but the "nuclear" option.  This isn't right.  Yes, Ol' Gerry has been battling some personal issues, but I, for one, don't want it to come to this!  George has tried to help me, and you know that you and I hashed things out privately.  Do the same with George.  Let him have that dignity.  Don't do this, man.