• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Silphion

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 02, 2020, 11:07:39 PM
I prefer Red Spice actually, body sprays aren't my thing.

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 02, 2020, 11:12:58 PM

As long, as it bothers you I'm all for it.

Well, the smell would (as it would most) but fortunately you’re too far away to smell...but just barely with that stuff.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Silphion on November 02, 2020, 11:13:31 PM
[attachment=1,msg1434491]

Was that in a magazine? I don't think I've ever seen a Red Spice ad on print.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 02, 2020, 11:16:27 PM
Was that in a magazine? I don't think I've ever seen a Red Spice ad on print.
Syrett seems like a good guy. Those polite Canadians. You couldn't get him to bite but good attempts. Fun to hear him and a good show while walking the dog (that is not an Aerosmith euphemism.) He should be the next C2C host, for sure. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2020, 09:36:17 PM
Syrett seems like a good guy. Those polite Canadians. You couldn't get him to bite but good attempts. Fun to hear him and a good show while walking the dog (that is not an Aerosmith euphemism.) He should be the next C2C host, for sure.

I genuinely enjoyed speaking to Syrett. I feel like I could have talked to him for another hour or two.

It was interesting hearing him talk about his days in the radio industry and the relationship the fellow co-hosts have. (C2C)

I think I could do more regular shows with Richard, I feel like he wouldn't mind either. He would be the guy to take the seat unless Sirius XM signs him. Thanks for listening.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 04, 2020, 10:04:21 PM

I genuinely enjoyed speaking to Syrett. I feel like I could have talked to him for another hour or two.

It was interesting hearing him talk about his days in the radio industry and the relationship the fellow co-hosts have. (C2C)

I think I could do more regular shows with Richard, I feel like he wouldn't mind either. He would be the guy to take the seat unless Sirius XM signs him. Thanks for listening.

Syrett made the show, good times.

I see you're upping your game with the cat ladies with your new avatar.

When you inevitably end up over on EllGab, I'll introduce you around.  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 05, 2020, 12:47:20 PM
Syrett made the show, good times.

I see you're upping your game with the cat ladies with your new avatar.

When you inevitably end up over on EllGab, I'll introduce you around.  :D

I'm glad you enjoyed the avatar, I'm banned on ellgab. Better luck next time.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 04, 2020, 04:00:01 PM
Remember that time Pubini made a coherent, polite post?

..yeah, me neither.

Are you a women?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 05, 2020, 02:11:14 PM

Are you a women?

No, but I'll confess to being much more literate than you.

People dig me, what can I say?  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 05, 2020, 04:14:21 PM
No, but I'll confess to being much more literate than you.

People dig me, what can I say?  ;)

Ellgab is that way ----->

Ciardelo

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 05, 2020, 05:05:19 PM

Ellgab is that way ----->

I'm sure if you write a nice note apologizing and stating how much you like cats now they will take you back Myke.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 05, 2020, 05:09:34 PM
I'm sure if you write a nice note apologizing and stating how much you like cats now they will take you back Myke.

You're being serious now? You do have issues.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 04, 2020, 10:04:21 PM

Will be controversial but next time you get Syrett on ask him about Gary Bell, aka Spaceman, presumably no relation to Art. I believe he was on a station(s) Syrett was on for a time. He had a great show called "A View From Space" that was immediately cancelled when he got into a "sensitive" even "verboten" area per Canadian no free-speech laws. They let him talk about the Royals, Illuminati, CIA, UFO, and such for years but he hit a nerve with his last shows and was dropped, quickly. He even died of cancer shortly after the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) and B’nai Brith got him cancelled.

https://www.cjnews.com/news/canada/toronto-conspiracy-theory-radio-show-cancelled-anti-semitic-rant

https://gta.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2389

ps: I guess don't without prepping Syrett first.  Wouldn't want him taken off airwaves, or just taken out if he made a bad comment.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on November 05, 2020, 06:33:24 PM
Will be controversial but next time you get Syrett on ask him about Gary Bell, aka Spaceman, presumably no relation to Art. I believe he was on a station(s) Syrett was on for a time. He had a great show called "A View From Space" that was immediately cancelled when he got into a "sensitive" even "verboten" area per Canadian no free-speech laws. They let him talk about the Royals, Illuminati, CIA, UFO, and such for years but he hit a nerve with his last shows and was dropped, quickly. He even died of cancer shortly after the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) and B’nai Brith got him cancelled.

https://www.cjnews.com/news/canada/toronto-conspiracy-theory-radio-show-cancelled-anti-semitic-rant

https://gta.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2389

ps: I guess don't without prepping Syrett first.  Wouldn't want him taken off airwaves, or just taken out if he made a bad comment.

There are certain things he won't talk about, some he mentioned and others he hinted at. I will brief him on a few things for the next one and see where he wants to take it.

I received a few messages from his listeners and they want us to do a show covering some topics. I will talk to him soon again, thanks for the content.

Silphion

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 05, 2020, 01:54:08 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed the avatar, I'm banned on ellgab. Better luck next time.

What does it actually take to be banned from that lugubrious place?
Perhaps your indiscretions are too personal for this salacious forum,
but we would be delighted to hear them.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on November 05, 2020, 08:18:52 PM

He's probably just fibbing about being "banned" He doesn't want people to know how much he loves cat ladies.

A man has to take shelter where he can you know.  ;)

I wonder what his "handle" is over there...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Silphion on November 05, 2020, 08:18:52 PM

I revealed the truth about Keith Rolland & Dave Schrader. I said they wouldn't be able to acquire any sponsors and nobody will air their show.

Here we are and I was 100% correct. Bart told me I ruffled their feathers and they had to delete my posts .... (LOL)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 05, 2020, 09:13:37 PM
He's probably just fibbing about being "banned" He doesn't want people to know how much he loves cat ladies.

A man has to take shelter where he can you know.  ;)

I wonder what his "handle" is over there...

Keep telling lies like a women.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 05, 2020, 09:25:36 PM
What do you call a man who behaves like a woman?

Azzerae.. or wigger.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 05, 2020, 09:20:03 PM
I revealed the truth about Keith Rolland & Dave Schrader. I said they wouldn't be able to acquire any sponsors and nobody will air their show.

Here we are and I was 100% correct. Bart told me I ruffled their feathers and they had to delete my posts .... (LOL)

Right, like that really happened. Show us the posts big guy.

What's your handle over on EllGab you cat lover.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 05, 2020, 09:32:25 PM
Why is Trump triggered.

Voter fraud.

Also, try to end a question with a question mark. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 05, 2020, 09:44:42 PM
Right, like that really happened. Show us the posts big guy.

What's your handle over on EllGab your cat lover.

Brig was there when it happened. Those posts are deleted, It was the same time the other show host by the name of Tim stopped in. Needless to say he didn't have such a good experience on ellgab and he never returned.

The truth hurts, deal with it faggot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 05, 2020, 09:48:41 PM
Brig was there when it happened. Those posts are deleted, It was the same time the other show host by the name of Tim stopped in. Needless to say he didn't have such a good experience on ellgab and he never returned.

The truth hurts, deal with it faggot.

A likely story. ::)

Corona Kitty

Dave couldn't get affiliates... He personally got offended at that and cried to Bart.. the rest is history.