ShayP

Thrust

ahhh....I love that word.

is that possible? to....love a word?

discuss.

Dexwithers

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 29, 2015, 01:23:46 AM
Or perhaps Hoagland will get better

I was thinking so too and have been tuning in for a week now, but I have about lost faith in RH as someone who can have a show to himself.

I think he is way better on a show as a guest where Someone like Art can keep him on track. His guests don't seem to get a word in at all most nights and RH goes on and on trying to explain a point, that could have been summed up in a sentence or two.

That being said, he has let this guest talk more than all the other guests combined. That's at least progress. lol

Claudius

Ewe I'd prefer to hear RCH cough into the mic for ten minutes then ever say that word.

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 01:33:12 AM
Hoagland's prostate is calling the shots

He is older. I'll cut him some slack having to piss.

Claudius

Quote from: Dexwithers on July 29, 2015, 01:36:07 AM
I was thinking so too and have been tuning in for a week now, but I have about lost faith in RH as someone who can have a show to himself.

I think he is way better on a show as a guest where Someone like Art can keep him on track. His guests don't seem to get a word in at all most nights and RH goes on and on trying to explain a point, that could have been summed up in a sentence or two.

That being said, he has let this guest talk more than all the other guests combined. That's at least progress. lol
If he ever does open lines at all then we will see..

zeebo

Quote from: PChirp on July 29, 2015, 01:28:30 AM
...Brain/Bran (WTF?) membrane discussion ...

Thanks for mentioning this, I honestly thought I'd imagined it!

lonevoice

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 29, 2015, 01:32:47 AM
Brilliant.

I really, really want Hoaglands show to be good, and it can be, but it's gonna take awhile to get there to say the least.
I had to check to see if other people were listening to RCH tonight.  I've been laughing so hard, I'm crying.   Honestly, he needs more cowbell, not less.  If he catches on to how hilarious his show is, and keeps upping his game, he's going to be a star.

coaster

I wish he would use periscope. I'd love to know what color bolo tie he is wearing tonight.

Quote from: Dexwithers on July 29, 2015, 01:36:07 AM

What about a co-host? They could kee him on tract and handle technical aspects as clearly hoagland struggles.

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on July 29, 2015, 01:37:10 AM
Thanks for mentioning this, I honestly thought I'd imagined it!

Mention it, hell, I can't follow it!  :D

ShayP

I do want him (RCH) to succeed.  I like the guy.  But, well.....you all know.  ;)

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 01:37:44 AM
I wish he would use periscope. I'd love to know what color bolo tie he is wearing tonight.

I love his 1970s country western fashion statements.

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 01:37:44 AM

That's probably all he's wearing.

I've listened to all of Hoagies shows so far. I can't stand him as a human being, but it makes me empathize with him. I love how incompetent he is. It's charming.

popple

This magnificent beautiful show. Every single episode should be put on golden discs and kept forever.

Quote from: Spinner on July 29, 2015, 01:39:57 AM
RCH definitely needs a new chair.

I am gonna start a Patreon for Hoagie to get a new chair tomorrow. Won't you please help?

PChirp

Quote from: ShayP on July 29, 2015, 01:38:18 AM
I do want him (RCH) to succeed.  I like the guy.  But, well.....you all know.  ;)

I seriously do too.  No joke but with all the jargon and "big" words being thrown around, who could possibly relate at 3am EST?! 

Quote from: PChirp on July 29, 2015, 01:28:30 AM
... Brain/Bran (WTF?) membrane discussion...

I finally force myself to tune in, and this is the drivel I hear. 

And that's been the highlight so far because I have no idea what it is they are even talking about now

Quote from: ShayP on July 29, 2015, 01:40:46 AM
Like the beginning of Iron Maiden's 'Rime of the Ancient Mariner.'  8)
Up the Irons. Great song.

Spinner

Quote from: ShayP on July 29, 2015, 01:38:18 AM
I think most of us here feel the same way.

zeebo

Quote from: Claudius on July 29, 2015, 01:34:31 AM
Yeah those creaking sounds.. RCH pounding farts into that poor chair, hope it's not fabric.

He may be testing some nasa mars mission materials - gotta have some advances in absorption for a trip that far.

ShayP

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on July 29, 2015, 01:40:18 AM
I've listened to all of Hoagies shows so far. I can't stand him as a human being, but it makes me empathize with him. I love how incompetent he is. It's charming.

Kinda harsh don't ya think?  I respect your opinion.  CHEERS!