• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 15, 2017, 06:19:52 AM
I would pay to see George filming a convention. I do not want to see him walking around but I do want to watch him with that giant handled iPad trying his best to interact with people.

Just compare and contrast supposed "professional newsman" and researcher George Senda with this young man. Who obviously doesn't claim to be as exalted as Senda does about himself. This young man encountered "The 3Mules Project" and did a nice feature on explaining it. Senda, instead, called the police unjustly to report supposed "animal abuse or neglect" and then apparently stalked the mule owner into some library and threatened him with "the law" because Senda is apparently "so skilled" at "interacting with people" he goes full anti-social, ranting idiot at every turn.

This is what Senda missed. Now he thinks grifting more than $5,000 will make him a better person and supposed "journalist"? No, to him, it's easier to let other do the work, grab it off television or online, then post "Breaking News" videos that include material some media-company attorneys might not be "nuts" about him using for his own "Wire Service."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRk02tO9i3s 

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

One of my neighbors in the house next to the apartment building I live in had to get his apartment treated for bed bugs.  It is a one bedroom apartment and he said it cost him $1500.

I'm sure since George gets low income rates, that the exterminator would be paid for.  I'm sure he would not have to pay that bill himself.  I could be wrong.

Yes, if he rents that flat, chances are the complex has a contract with a service or services and Senda won't pay a dime. Um, unless they suspect he caused the problem and they will still pay for it -- but want the issue resolved through the tenant's actions. Like flea-protecting his pets. But when you "need" $5,000 for some junket, why bother to care for your beloved pets and endanger their welfare and maybe find yourself kicked out for violations.

Try basic table salt, Senda. Get that into your carpets and crevices. It is cheap, non-toxic and can do wonders to desiccate flea eggs and larvae. 

Lilith

Maybe George would get more donations to his GoFundMe page if he offered a free DVD of the trip to people who donate.

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2017, 06:57:28 AM
Maybe George would get more donations to his GoFundMe page if he offered a free CD of the trip to people who donate.

But it is not George's page.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 15, 2017, 06:33:45 AM
So he said 'no' to an exterminator that was sent there to spray his pad?  Hasn't he said that he has a flea problem?
How much would they charge to spray a small place like that - $50 to maybe $150?   

"There is no shame in getting bugs - the shame is in keeping them"
it has been stated "George is a lonely man"
maybe all George has are his kitties and bugs ?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 15, 2017, 06:58:19 AM
But it is not George's page.

I realize that, but I'm sure George could do it.  It would only cost him about a dollar each to make, and probably less than a dollar to mail if he puts them in those paper covers.  He might be willing to do it if it gets him a minimum $5 donation.

Oh wait, I see, yeah, I'm thinking Curtis set up the page for George, but it is Curtis' page for his own project.  Well, maybe Curtis could offer a free DVD to people who make donations then.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 05:44:54 PM
Did Curtis every help you? A gift of his time maybe?
The Mud King is great but I am not funding anything Falkie related ever. Not even $1 $5.

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2017, 07:06:15 AM
I realize that, but I'm sure George could do it.  It would only cost him about a dollar each to make, and probably less than a dollar to mail if he puts them in those paper covers.  He might be willing to do it if it gets him a minimum $5 donation.

Well George has no control of the fund and I do not know how hard it is to rework.
But rewards are a big deal for funding projects https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/203604604-How-to-Use-Reward-Levels-to-Increase-Donations

Lowering the initial goal and adding rewards could bring in doners.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 15, 2017, 07:15:21 AM
Well George has no control of the fund and I do not know how hard it is to rework.
But rewards are a big deal for funding projects https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/203604604-How-to-Use-Reward-Levels-to-Increase-Donations

Lowering the initial goal and adding rewards could bring in doners.

I realized that and edited my above post after I posted it.  Maybe muddy will consider doing it :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 14, 2017, 08:36:05 PM
OldCrow
is there a way to help Curtis WITHOUT helping a GRIFTING SCAMMING FAT FUCK ?

asking for a friend
+1

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 15, 2017, 06:57:30 AM
How would a Senda and Curtis road trip end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qV_DmT2msM
well, there are still some fine examples of medieval chastity belts in museums...
maybe, just in case, Mrs. Muddy should invest in one for Mr. Muddy ?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 14, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
Yeah, but he's trolling him to a certain extent.  Same as White Crow.  Same as Jazmunda.  Same as Norry.  Did I leave any of his pretend fans out?
He's trolling the shit out of him, as much as anyone here has done.

OK, so the GoFundMe page isn't quite taking off like a rocket.  How about a Martinez car wash?  Senda and a bunch of scantily-clad teenieboppers washing all those dirty, grimy, filthy autos in the Martinez area?  Of course, George might have to split the proceeds with the Martinez Drill Team, but oh my my...how the cash could roll in.  Senda could work on his tan in the process. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAckBs0Mvbs

SredniVashtar

To make this work they have to spring a few surprises on Senda, like contact his ex-wife and arrange an impromptu meeting. Or enter him in an eating contest, or an over-60s sumo tournament.

a new day dawns in Casa Senda...
video ?
perhaps an update on the "inspections" conducted Thursday ?
and who is reviewing all those photos ?
evidence, I suppose, but for what ?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 15, 2017, 08:09:29 AM
Senda could work...

Shut your whore mouth. There's no cause to be dropping the 'w' bomb.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 15, 2017, 08:10:26 AM
To make this work they have to spring a few surprises on Senda, like contact his ex-wife and arrange an impromptu meeting. Or enter him in an eating contest, or an over-60s sumo tournament.

Those ideas all work for me.

...a meetup with pud and LK

... a meetup with Chefist, maybe MV :)

Could Rally be convinced?  :D

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 15, 2017, 08:12:08 AM
Shut your whore mouth. There's no cause to be dropping the 'w' bomb.

ooops!   Know any good, benign synoniminims for 'work?'

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2017, 08:13:23 AM

But this is what enrages me about Senda. He's bound to raise objections about strapping on a nappy and fighting a bunch of other sweaty fatsos. Or eating himself to death. For all his numerous faults, the worst is that he's not a team player.

well, it is California
what about a swim suit competition ?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2017, 08:46:07 PM
WhiteCrow, if you believe in Curtis dream so much, why don't you just give him a loan.

Don't tell his wife.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 15, 2017, 08:15:56 AM
ooops!   Know any good, benign synoniminims for 'work?'

How about 'non-leisure-based financial accrual mechanism'? It might be too wordy but he'd have been distracted by a shiny object after the second word anyway.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2017, 08:13:23 AM

...a meetup with pud and LK

A Mexican stand-off. Not racist!

ponyboysunset

Yes but as TMK said he wants to keep it classy or comfortable or both. In other words he is not going to provoke the beast but just film him in his natural habitat.

I hope it works out for them but I suggest instead of a go fund me they both maybe take a part time job to make this happen?  ::) Friendship

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 15, 2017, 08:25:02 AM
Yes but as TMK said he wants to keep it classy or comfortable or both. In other words he is not going to provoke the beast but just film him in his natural habitat.

I hope it works out for them but I suggest instead of a go fund me they both maybe take a part time job to make this happen?  ::) Friendship

Oh that's right, I forgot, oh well,

Friendship

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 14, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
Yeah, but he's trolling him to a certain extent.  Same as White Crow.  Same as Jazmunda.  Same as Norry.

Wow. Great thing you're here to set us all straight. Wrestling is fake, too, btw.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2017, 08:29:28 AM
Oh that's right, I forgot, oh well,

Friendship
I find your donating $5 to get him to read your name a pretty cool thing. LOL. It is totally worth it if he reads it.

And for the record I don't fun anyone's leisure activities except my own :) Although perhaps TMK is pulling a Heather Wade here. Going to interview a "legend" and then winding up replacing the "legend" on his own show? Perhaps that is the bellgab way.

PS me donating to bellgab is not funding a leisure activity it's simply funding a product I use almost daily. That I will gladly do. Plus MV doesn't ask for money, which makes me feel even better donating.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 15, 2017, 08:21:30 AM
How about 'non-leisure-based financial accrual mechanism'? It might be too wordy but he'd have been distracted by a shiny object after the second word anyway.
LOL
A+