• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BellBoy

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2015, 04:30:08 PM
he might be too stubborn for that lol some older folk can get that way...or it just costs too much or too invasive into his family life...but he does need more then...a move to a gated community  ;)

FIFY

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 10, 2015, 04:35:52 PM
Bummer. Art obviously needs his own personal enforcement droid with him out in the desert.

i want one!!!!

he needs a couple of these around his compound

Roswells, Art

Quote from: BellBoy on December 10, 2015, 04:37:00 PM
FIFY

FIFY?! More like AARSS (added a really stupid suggestion). heh

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2015, 04:30:08 PM
he might be too stubborn for that lol some older folk can get that way...or it just costs too much or too invasive into his family life..but he does need more then...lights

Makes me wish booby traps and minefields were legal.

BellBoy

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 04:42:13 PM
FIFY?! More like AARSS (added a really stupid suggestion). heh

Yeah, because it would be really, really stupid for a well known, easily targeted individual to relocate his vulnerable family, from an area of known, hostile risk to an area with a more controlled level of access. Especially when he could just buy some more (bullet-proof??) lights and sit out in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere, waiting for the next attack... because, if I shine a really, really bright light on you, you can't shoot me, or my family, from a great distance. Yeah, I get that. heh ;)

deadmeow

Hey RoseGirl, do not let anyone bring you down.  Thanks to a certain poster, I was able get a link to your website's podcast and chat!  Very cool!

deadmeow

I am glad that Art is not giving in to some crazy bully.  This stalker obviously has a few screws loose.  Hopefully, this stalker gets bored and finds another hobby, or gets identified and stopped.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: BellBoy on December 10, 2015, 04:54:19 PM
Yeah, because it would be really, really stupid for a well known, easily targeted individual to relocate his vulnerable family, from an area of known, hostile risk to an area with a more controlled level of access. Or he could just buy some more (bullet-proof??) lights and sit out in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere, waiting for the next attack... because, if I shine a really, really bright light on you, you can't shoot me, or my family. Yeah, I get that. heh ;)

I'm guessing his place was pretty secure and i have almost no faith a gated community would be more secure. And he just wouldn't like living there either.  I should have been more polite in my reply to you but i was going for humor. I'm not really that funny though so i should just give it up heh.

trostol

Art Bell So lights and even more camera's are on the way. As far as the Police are concerned I will just say they are doing a lot of patrol here.
Like · Reply · 15 · 25 mins

ponyboysunset

Quote from: pyewacket on December 10, 2015, 03:26:54 PM
PBS- You don't have any reason to apologize. This thread goes off the rails on a regular basis- makes it worth visiting.  ;)
Thanks! I love the holiday thread you made and will be contributing to it soon.

In regards to the moat my plan was to brick wall underwater between creatures. Lol. Good to hear measures are being taken for better security. Good thing we all have the archives to listen too!

BellBoy

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 05:09:19 PM
I'm guessing his place was pretty secure and i have almost no faith a gated community would be more secure. And he just wouldn't like living there either.  I should have been more polite in my reply to you but i was going for humor. I'm not really that funny though so i should just give it up heh.

His place backs up on thousands of acres of public BLM land. Anyone can access his perimeter. If it were my family, I'd say "fuck this shit" and go on holiday for a bit.

And you're "funny as all get out" BTW. Love your posts. I would have said "funny as shit", but I'm, likewise, trying to be polite.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 10, 2015, 04:42:14 PM
They're not???  Uhoh. BRB

RoseGirl

Quote from: deadmeow on December 10, 2015, 04:58:28 PM
Hey RoseGirl, do not let anyone bring you down.  Thanks to a certain poster, I was able get a link to your website's podcast and chat!  Very cool!

Thanks Mr Meow. Nah...they don't get me down. Really...they mean nothing to me.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 10, 2015, 03:08:48 PM
You and I are different.  I would see that the threat was neutralized permanently.  And when that was done, pour myself a coffee and fire up a smoke.
Understandable.

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on December 10, 2015, 04:19:53 PM

Hope all is better soon, Art.  And may I suggest some kind of DMZ around the perimeter .. complete with an alligator-infested mote, electrified fences like from Jurassic Park, and outward-facing speakers blaring Dave's karaoke songs to repel all living creatures.

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on December 10, 2015, 05:22:46 PM
Hope all is better soon, Art.  And may I suggest some kind of DMZ around the perimeter .. complete with an alligator-infested mote, electrified fences like from Jurassic Park, and outward-facing speakers blaring Dave's karaoke songs to repel all living creatures.

well if we are getting electrified fences just go all out and get velociraptors also

Roswells, Art

Quote from: zeebo on December 10, 2015, 05:22:46 PM

Damn Zeebo, that is kind of harsh.

Ciardelo

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2015, 05:10:50 PM
Art Bell So lights and even more camera's are on the way. As far as the Police are concerned I will just say they are doing a lot of patrol here.
Like · Reply · 15 · 25 mins

bellNwhistle

Airyn and Asia must be packing heat by this point. FFS, find this looney tunes and shoot his nuts off already! LOL

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on December 10, 2015, 04:19:53 PM

Well shit.  I guess that means that Hoaxland will take the night off, too.  The price we have to pay not to listen to Hoaxland.

Oh the humanity.....

bellNwhistle

color me stupid, but RH does his show at Art's place? o.O

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 10, 2015, 04:42:14 PM

I live on private property.  Whatever I do is .... private.

Roswells, Art

As a previous poster mentioned. It might not be Art Bell after all but just someone that hates therapeutic music.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 05:09:19 PM
His vehicles and property are secure from petty theft, that's about all you can say for chain link fencing and lights. Its not so much whether it's a gated community or not, its that he's told the whole f'ing world exactly where to find him for years, then interviews satanists and witches.

Ciardelo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 10, 2015, 05:38:53 PM
color me stupid, but RH does his show at Art's place? o.O
Nope. He broadcasts from The Land of Enchantment. And he has a guest posted for tonight!

zeebo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 05:32:41 PM
Damn Zeebo, that is kind of harsh.

I know, I don't normally like employing such draconian measures.

paladin1991

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2015, 05:29:03 PM
well if we are getting electrified fences just go all out and get velociraptors also

Because when shit hits the fan, you can eat them.  Taste like chicken, I'm gonna guess.

bellNwhistle

I've only been awake for his show once..  dude from the X Files. That was actually a good show. 

What are the chances of Art interviewing RH now that he has his own show? :P

BellBoy

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 10, 2015, 05:37:12 PM
Airyn and Asia must be packing heat by this point. FFS, find this looney tunes and shoot his nuts off already! LOL

Personally? My wife and son wouldn't sit five minutes longer "in the line of fire". Target me, that's one thing... target my FAMILY and that's another thing, entirely.

If I were Art, Airyn and Asia would be going back to the Philippines to visit Grandma and Grandpa... ASAP