• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on November 04, 2016, 05:06:14 PM
Why lie to him?

Could have been worse (barely): It could have been treated like a respectable adult.

Yorkshire pud

As others have suggested; using the previous name probably isn't a good move. Up to you of course. And if you both decide to go out at the same time on the same nights, it really will be a piano down a mine shaft. Metaphorically speaking of course.

effluenza

Both "hosts" should call their "shows" End Of Days and run at the same time. How will they split the 3 listeners evenly?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: effluenza on November 04, 2016, 05:28:22 PM
Both "hosts" should call their "shows" End Of Days and run at the same time. How will they split the 3 listeners evenly?
He's got a valid point

effluenza

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 04, 2016, 03:01:20 PM
Falkie is very welcome on my show and I will treat him like a respected adult.

Just tell him that the light side has risen.

Classy that you are going to use Falkie in exactly the same way you accused your co-host of using him. To get bell gab likes.

K_Dubb

Quote from: effluenza on November 04, 2016, 05:28:22 PM

Which of you shall we say doth love us most?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2016, 05:16:35 PM
As others have suggested; using the previous name probably isn't a good move. Up to you of course. And if you both decide to go out at the same time on the same nights, it really will be a piano down a mine shaft. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Thank you for you're concern, your advice is important to me.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2016, 05:32:29 PM

I love you for your money. And you love me for my sexy body...

Corona Kitty

http://paranormal.chat/EOD/ Here is the chatroom

See you there Saturday folks :)

Thank you art bell, George Noory & John B Wells

Quote from: username on November 04, 2016, 06:29:36 PM

Art Bell? Ask him about the stalker. The public deserves to know!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on November 04, 2016, 06:33:05 PM
Art Bell? Ask him about the stalker. The public deserves to know!

Haha sigh.

K_Dubb

Quote from: rekcuf on November 04, 2016, 06:26:51 PM
I love you for your money. And you love me for my sexy body...

That's all we need.  Run off with me.  I know to stay clear of the basement.

Quote from: username on November 04, 2016, 06:29:36 PM

Yeah, and ask Noory about HIS stalker too would you?

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 04, 2016, 06:36:38 PM

Did Noory have a stalker, or was he just trying to fit in?

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2016, 06:36:38 PM
That's all we need.  Run off with me.  I know to stay clear of the basement.

Rosebud... *dies*

Quote from: chefist on November 04, 2016, 06:39:57 PM
Did Noory have a stalker, or was he just trying to fit in?

Well, stalker may be too strong a word...ask about his pet  then.

K_Dubb

Quote from: rekcuf on November 04, 2016, 06:40:20 PM
Rosebud... *dies*

Ha.  It was too good to last.  But I shall always remember.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 04, 2016, 06:36:38 PM

Did you know that Norry heroically fought off Mexican kidnappers? I'm pretty sure the move "Taken" is based off of his particular set of skills.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2016, 06:44:01 PM
Ha.  It was too good to last.  But I shall always remember.

...I regenerated in my basement.

"Shut up, Amy!" Don't mind her, she can go days without food. It's only been two.

Quote from: rekcuf on November 04, 2016, 06:46:53 PM
Did you know that Norry heroically fought off Mexican kidnappers? I'm pretty sure the move "Taken" is based off of his particular set of skills.

I have not had the privilege of hearing that tale.  Very interesting.  Mexican kidnappers no less?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 04, 2016, 06:49:43 PM
I have not had the privilege of hearing that tale.  Very interesting.  Mexican kidnappers no less?

Indeed. I think he told this story around 2008. Lemme check.

EDIT: 2012, not 2008. Feast your eyes upon...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/03/08/radio-talker-george-noory-narrowly-escapes-kidnap-in-mexico/

Quote from: rekcuf on November 04, 2016, 06:53:10 PM
Indeed. I think he told this story around 2008. Lemme check.

EDIT: 2012, not 2008. Feast your eyes upon...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012

Thanks, I will check it out. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: rekcuf on November 04, 2016, 06:48:59 PM
...I regenerated in my basement.

"Shut up, Amy!" Don't mind her, she can go days without food. It's only been two.

Cool I forgot about that part!

Thy bones are marrowless, thy blood is cold, thou hast no speculation in those eyes which thou dost glare with!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2016, 05:32:29 PM

I don't want to get into too many petty things here, but there's strong evidence that suggest, I've never once have spoken badly about  bellgab, privately or publically.

Example... I've never said bellgab was a "toxic place,", never once said "I wasn't into bellgab". "Never said those people and forum are annoying".

I'll shut up now, mind my own business, & do my thing this Saturday night. Hope to have you all listen, you know where to find me on TuneIn.

Quote from: rekcuf on November 04, 2016, 06:56:30 PM
*I had to repost the link*

Haha..no problem, I went to the search feature and found the story.  That story is unbelievable.  The door handle broke off in his hand, but he flashed $100, and made it out...alive. 

I like this comment:

"On a long night of plowing snow.....his whackadoo parade of tin foil hatters is the only thing that keeps me awake!!! And Laughing. " 

Thanks for the link rekcuf.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on November 04, 2016, 07:03:37 PM

I don't want to get into too many petty things here, but there's strong evidence that suggest, I've never once have spoken badly about  bellgab, privately or publically.

Example... I've never said bellgab was a "toxic place,", never once said "I wasn't into bellgab". "Never said those people and forum are annoying".

I'll shut up now, mind my own business, & do my thing this Saturday night. Hope to have you all listen, you know where to find me on TuneIn.

Something to keep us warm tonight!

Corona Kitty

second guest is ready... along with a few surprise guests :) hope to see you all there.

Jo Ann Richards is the Executive Director of educational non-profit, Earth Defense Headquarters. Her husband, Mark Richards, and his father, Ellis Loyd Richards, were involved with top-level military intelligence operations since World War II, many including on-world and off-world contact and battles with various alien species.
Jo Ann herself got started in this field after she’d been with Mark for several years. He gave her some reports to read related to his involvement with top-secret space and alien-related missions. Then in 2004 he suggested she go to a UFO conference. The next year she had a booth at it.

Mark's family history includes some very interesting bloodlines and personal connections. Both of his grandfathers worked with Nikola Tesla. Grandfather Richards worked on the Manhattan Project. Mark's father spent summers with Tesla, Goddard, and Hubble. Both he and Mark were involved with top-secret things since they were teens. It runs in the family.
Jo Ann speaks about her knowledge of military operations and secret meetings that both these men were involved with. She shares information about numerous alien species, the secret space fleet, and battles with aliens on- and off-world

ninjashoes

Quote from: effluenza on November 04, 2016, 05:30:50 PM
Classy that you are going to use Falkie in exactly the same way you accused your co-host of using him. To get bell gab likes.

Nope, just want to make up to him for the past. End of Attack Days Radio is over.

ninjashoes

End of Days Radio is no longer canceled.

We will be continuing things as usual minus my ex-cohost who now has a show called "End of Days". See you all Saturday night and good luck to Michael!

and yes it will be posted on Youtube!