• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

First time I've heard her in a loooong time.  Still using Art's music, I guess.  Hmm.

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on December 14, 2018, 01:28:30 AM
First time I've heard her in a loooong time.  Still using Art's music, I guess.  Hmm.

# On That Point Shes Branched Out Some.
# I've Posted Some Of The Bumper Music She Plays In This Thread.   

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on December 14, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

Well, you chose a great night to tune in!   ;D

Pizzapunch

Please tell me some kind soul recorded the meltdown

Catsmile

# When The Guest Has To Hold The "Talents" Hand.
# ProShowHost

# Lighting & Gunning A Fag On-Air.
# Heater FingerFucking Her Soundboard During The Show.
# Panning The Guest Sound.
# FFS, Can She Not Read Any Meters Yet?
# 3YearsIn...
# ProShowHost

# Don't Do The Burbank Goofenthal, Folks!
# ToadLicksMatter

Catsmile

# Poor Heater.
# World-VS-Heater

# The Guest Had To Ignore Heater Seeking Sympathy.
# PoorGuest

# Enough Of The Pity Party.
# With Any Luck Someone Recorded Heaters ShitFit.
# HaveFunFolks

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 13, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
Did you see this from the latest Space-X mission?

I did not!  :o

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 13, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
The tales are so well-written and reported, you truly feel alongside her as she interviews native Americans on their own terms. And as famously tight-lipped people a a bond had to be made to even get in the door, literally. This a read that puts you in places you or I might never have entry to.

There's a section of Passport to Magonia in which the Native American people refer to "moon eyed people" and "ant people", so this book you refer to seems like an exploration into this sort of thing. I've ordered a copy and am keenly awaiting it. Talk aboot a "stockin' stuffa".

If you do pick up a copy of Passport to Magonia, get the newly updated one. Rather a price to it, but so crammed chock full of good stuff you won't be disappointed.

Nyewalker

WildCard

Quote from: Azzerae on December 14, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

There's a section of Passport to Magonia in which the Native American people refer to "moon eyed people" and "ant people", so this book you refer to seems like an exploration into this sort of thing. I've ordered a copy and am keenly awaiting it. Talk aboot a "stockin' stuffa".

If you do pick up a copy of Passport to Magonia, get the newly updated one. Rather a price to it, but so crammed chock full of good stuff you won't be disappointed.

>still reads physical books

Chine

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 01:20:50 AM
Honestly Heather, your rants are far more interesting to listen to, than your guest interviews.

Hope someone recorded this. Woke up early and read the thread on EllGab. Yeow.

Lilith

Sorry I fell asleep.  Listening now with my morning coffee.

Lilith

It's TRUE Heather.  Your interviews suck, but your drama is AWESOME!

It is what it IS.

Lilith

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 12, 2018, 11:57:31 PM
Ummm, ummm,  ummm..
Am I the only one hearing this?

Dang it Weiner, seems like you may have been.  What stream were you accessing? My feed of KCAA had nothing but music the first hour forward - after that I was on Coast listening to Joorch and Corsi - which was not awful, just as expected ftmp. By the time I got back to KCAA she was in her last hour live. What was up with all the music then?

Brig, were you on her dedicated stream?

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 10:16:55 AM
Dang it Weiner, seems like you may have been.  What stream were you accessing? My feed of KCAA had nothing but music the first hour forward - after that I was on Coast listening to Joorch and Corsi - which was not awful, just as expected ftmp. By the time I got back to KCAA she was in her last hour live. What was up with all the music then?

Brig, were you on her dedicated stream?

Always.  Her show started two hours late, and ran for a full four hours.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 13, 2018, 01:18:31 AM
Question of the night:

Why do UFO's have lights?

Maybe because that's just how our eyes perceive an ionized propulsion/gravitation field?

Metron2267

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on December 13, 2018, 11:15:10 PM
Heather should be on the air..what I'm hearing is radio India or something

Ha! Me 2...on KCAA. ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 14, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

That soft disclosure is moving right along...

QuoteThere's a section of Passport to Magonia in which the Native American people refer to "moon eyed people" and "ant people", so this book you refer to seems like an exploration into this sort of thing. I've ordered a copy and am keenly awaiting it. Talk aboot a "stockin' stuffa".

Her visuals are great, you won't be disappointed. I wonder if someone has an Aboriginal ET book. Honestly in all my years of listening to "Mysterious Universe" and their Yowie talk I can't say that I was alert enough to find a text like that, but I shall search on. This is how we get commonalities. Dr. Clarke's 3rd book goes to central America and the indigenes down there and if you like her style you may read along as I have.

QuoteIf you do pick up a copy of Passport to Magonia, get the newly updated one. Rather a price to it, but so crammed chock full of good stuff you won't be disappointed.

I shall do so when I order my companion Constable book. I kick myself for being a book recycler, but other folks need to awaken as well, so.. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
Always.  Her show started two hours late, and ran for a full four hours.

Did I hear her say (not sure if it was tonight or last) that a computer issue (the latest W10 update bug perhaps) was behind the "delay"?

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 10:26:13 AM
Did I hear her say (not sure if it was tonight or last) that a computer issue (the latest W10 update bug perhaps) was behind the "delay"?

Negative.

The reason for the delay was she got no sleep because she got a message from Kolbys sister that Kolby had died, and she spent the day grieving, and because people don't listen to her, when she tells them not to message her because she needs sleep, so as of last night, Heather is disabling messenger and email, so that this problem won't happen again.

Hope that helps.

TL/dr ?

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 11:28:14 AM
Negative.

The reason for the delay was she got no sleep because she got a message from Kolbys sister that Kolby had died, and she spent the day grieving, and because people don't listen to her, when she tells them not to message her because she needs sleep, so as of last night, Heather is disabling messenger and email, so that this problem won't happen again.

Hope that helps.

TL/dr ?

Sure does, I doze in and out and frankly your summaries provide me a check valve on what constitutes "reality" over Heater's way. ::)

Lilith

Heather, maybe it would be helpful to everyone understanding where you are at, if you explained why Arts death, is having such a dramatic, life changing impact on you.  We have all lost loved ones, even our closest loved ones, and our lives are all extremely impacted by these loses, but not to the point where we go to work every day crying about it.

Lilith

This caller (Vance)? *not sure, lives in his car because everybody hates him.

Lilith

I think that's an excellent idea Heather, to have a different host for your show.

Einstein always said that doing the same thing over and over again, that isn't working, is the definition of insanity.

It's good that you are admitting that you are not a good show host.

Lilith

There's no shame in making Tacos Heather, if you think you would enjoy that, but I'm sure you could come up with even better ideas than that for a career change.

Lilith

You depended on Art to protect you?  Well, that was a bad start then, Heather.

I don't think it's standard practice for show hosts to have someone to protect them.  I could be wrong.