• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

You should sue the VA and gary states.

Pelayo

Hey, I thought ddd was supposed to be an historian. All he he has been spewing for that last year is dry economic BS. What you ddd? The weaponus ab mas aborrida?

Gunner65

That is one option. The other is to publicize the issue on a larger scale.  To present the evidence to certain people and let them verify it. The fact that the VA/VBA have not been cooperative should indicate they are protecting an employee who continues to support the defamation and slander of veterans exposing Dietrich.

Gunner65

Is the Veterans Administration condoning attacks on its own patients?

Gunner65

I am not listening to Dietrich's shit show - I am writing and researching other things, but think about this: Dietrich is a total fraud! I have exposed it! Outtrim has exposed it!

Dietrich and Moon are waiting for Michale Aquino to die so they can publish another load of insane crap ?

Gunner65

Aquino was never the Deputy Director of the NSA! WTF! He was never the "Author" of the Chaplains anything !  LOOK IT UP!

Gunner65

I am not a member of the Temple of Set!

Douglas has a lot of explaining to do. https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

Gunner65

Like how his mother was 13 years old when she obtained the spunk of Adolf Hitler!

Gunner65

And secretly preserved it for 30 years until she inseminated herself with Douglas!  Whahaaahaa!

Gunner65

And what of Dietrichs sister Joyce? Was she suddenly "taken" by the Jehovah's Witness ?  Did she die or is she still alive?

Gunner65

I click on to his shit show for a moment and hear him claiming the "virus" has been created in a Russian lab.

Gunner65

Show us where Stalin ordered the human/apes?

Gunner65

Let me guess, I am not listening but I figure he will go into the Vampire thing.

Gunner65

South China Sea overfishing is a militia?

Gunner65

Dietrich's Chimp Army Claims can be "revealed" and "dissected" by simple research

Is this real or is it bullshit?   

(Analyzing two bizarre "cases" of animals in warfare.)

Segment for Patriot Outlaws Radio - February 1, 2020

Claims:

1. Idi Amin trained an army of chimps to use weapons in the 1970's

2. Stalin ordered experiments with cross-breeding humans and apes to create an army of "supersoldiers"

The claim that Ugandan dictator Idi Amin trained a "chimp army" seems to have originated in 2011 in one of two related YouTube videos.

The first, "Chimp with machete" CLIP#1 (1:01)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-0vbvy2ip4

is said to be that of African soldiers and an armed chimp in the jungle. It is narrated by someone doing a clever impression of British documentarian Sir David Attenborough (but sounds strangely similar to the voice of "Winnie the Pooh").  The video attributes the source as being "R. Wyatt- September3, 2009 - Primate Behavior Reference 9 of 27" from the 20th Century Fox Research Library.

After researching I found the video was produced by 20th Century Fox Studios as a promotion for the 2011 film "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" directed by Rupert Wyatt. The video appears to have been spliced with footage taken by tourists on a guided tour, with shots of African soldiers and what appear to be piles of guts on the ground!

The original footage is here: CLIP#2 (60 sec)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6FgEVREfY

The second and more "viral" video is "Ape with AK47" CLIP#3 (42 Sec)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU that claims to show West African Soldiers handing an AK47 to a chimp.

The video was also a studio production/promo for the movie. A very realistic and professionally done video, slowed to 1/4 speed was likely done with a "stage prop" rifle: No muzzle flash, some smoke from barrel), no spent brass ejection, no barrel blast or round impacts near ground as weapon is "fired", and the sound would be much louder at that distance from the camera and was likely dubbed in.

Note: Many others have debunked these videos including the staff of Military Times, an independent source for military-related news, and all of them came to the same conclusion that I have - which is:
Answer: IT'S BULLSHIT!

You begin to wonder where these stories of armed apes (not monkeys, monkeys have tails-apes don't) come from? In my opinion they come largely from the claim that Stalin ordered experiments with cross-breeding humans and apes to create an army of "supersoldiers"
And my research shows this is actually partially true!

There were experiments done in Russia in the early 20th century by renowned Russian biologist, Il'ya Ivanovich Ivanov. Ivanov is best known for his groundbreaking work on the insemination process for horse breeding.  His artificial insemination experiments successfully crossed many closely related species: donkeys and zebras, mice and rats and other rodents, birds, and various species of cattle.

As early as 1910, Ivanov lectured on the possibility of crossing humans and apes, citing artificial insemination as the method of choice due to prevailing ethical objections to, well, interspecies partying, for lack of a better term. However, before he could make any progress, Ivanov's work came to an abrupt halt in 1917 with the Russian Revolution, which effectively dissolved most existing government programs and eliminated all of his funding.

Stalin took power in 1924-25 and Ivanov's experiments with primates had all failed. Most of his primate studies were done in Africa because there were no chimps in Russia! But he did start a primate station in Sukhumi near the Black Sea (which is still there today).  He was later arrested in 1930 for various "political crimes" and was exiled to Kazakhstan where he died shortly after in 1932. It is further believed that his work was motivated by communist- atheist views and the desire to promote evolution as a means of subverting religious beliefs. In voicing support for Ivanov's 1924 grant proposal, the representative of the Commissariat for Agriculture said:

"The topic proposed by Professor Ivanov should become a decisive blow to the religious teachings and maybe aptly used in our propaganda and in our struggle for the liberation of working people from the power of the church."
Yet, in 2005, the Scottish newspaper The Scotsman reported in the article: "Stalin's half-man, half-ape Super Warriors" Dec 20, 2005

(Quote): "The Soviet dictator Josef Stalin ordered the creation of Planet of the Apes-style warriors by crossing humans with apes, according to recently uncovered secret documents. Moscow archives show that in the mid-1920s Russia's top animal breeding scientist, Ilya Ivanov, was ordered to turn his skills from horse and animal work to the quest for a super-warrior." (End Quote).

The latter claim, that Ivanov was "ordered" to shift his work, was found to be demonstrably untrue. The former claim, that "secret documents" have been uncovered in Moscow, is a little hard to swallow. The article gives no information whatsoever about these alleged documents, and no source is even mentioned. A search of Russian language newspapers reveals no news stories about this at all, prior to The Scotsman's article. Certainly there are documents somewhere pertaining to the grants Ivanov received from both the Russian and the Soviet governments, but if these are what The Scotsman referred to, they are wrong when they describe them as secret, as recently uncovered, and that they showed Ivanov was ordered to create a super-warrior.

Even a 1998 Histories Mysteries documentary about Ivanov never mentions any connection with Stalin to his work. But many documentaries produced after 2005 did. This can likely be attributed to the bogus 2005 article in The Scotsman.

So the Answer to Stalin's army of "cross-bred, ape-man supersoldiers?

IT's BULLSHIT!

So there you have it Outlaws. You can believe what you want but I'm calling bullshit on these.

Ordinary chimps can be trained to swing a machete or fire a gun since they are intelligent enough for that. Just go to a circus and one can see what animals can be trained to do. Also look at Dietrich, he can be trained or conditioned by his handlers to talk shit for hours without comprehending what he is talking about. Usually he gets a treat at the end like cocaine or booze.

Gunner65

Dietrich has claimed he witnessed an army of chimps in Uganda.  He also claims that after the failed experiments of Ivanov, there was a "secret" colony of vampires on the same location in Sukhumi near the Baltic Sea.

Gunner65

What Dietrich and his cult followers reject is the actual history that proves he is full of shit!  You can reference the chimp https://www.thehumanmarvels.com/oliver-the-humanzee/

But the fact is Oliver was/is a genetic chimp! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

"Anyone can look this shit up"-Douglas Dietrich

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 30, 2020, 11:34:13 PM
Dietrich has claimed he witnessed an army of chimps in Uganda.  He also claims that after the failed experiments of Ivanov, there was a "secret" colony of vampires on the same location in Sukhumi near the Baltic Sea.
You know that Dietrich was never in Uganda. Most likely he got this idea from playing Far Cry 1

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 31, 2020, 12:20:34 AM
You know that Dietrich was never in Uganda. Most likely he got this idea from playing Far Cry 1
Dietrich has never had a drivers license! He has never had a passport and his only registration of a weapon was a fucking night-stick!

Pelayo

A military commander malevolently ordered his men to take a drug to counteract a nerve agent when they weren't exposed and they all died?

Pelayo

Hahahaha, the san fagcisco 69ers just lost the super bowl. Just proves all those san fagsico assholes just keep losing and losing.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 02, 2020, 08:25:44 PM
A military commander malevolently ordered his men to take a drug to counteract a nerve agent when they weren't exposed and they all died?
Let me guess..the "Commander" was not named, no sources were cited, and we are supposed to take Dietrich's word for it?

Quote from: Pelayo on February 02, 2020, 09:12:17 PM
Hahahaha, the san fagcisco 69ers just lost the super bowl. Just proves all those san fagsico assholes just keep losing and losing.
Perhaps the "virgin" they sacrificed before the game was actually a transgender which offended the Super Bowl gods.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 02, 2020, 10:07:14 PM
Let me guess..the "Commander" was not named, no sources were cited, and we are supposed to take Dietrich's word for it?
Yup. I guess after the shit show, you can go back and re-listen to it for more details.

Pelayo

Oh wow, when white people are together they refer to blacks as N-words. ddd refers to black people as N-words all the time.

Gunner65

Rose Dio posted this to Brighteon.com recently:

"Deprogram from Detritus Douchebag aka Hubris Tweak Twitch aka Douglas Dietrich (ver2)"

https://www.brighteon.com/feb8b11b-10ea-4b7b-9331-e61e83f8542f

"Douglas Dietrich is a shill, a fake, a fraud, a phony, a total liar, that one should steer clear of. Beware of this character. Dietrich has a documented history of repeating the same pattern of defamation, lying about people, and maliciously slandering anyone who has questioned or challenged him in any way. Even those who have tried to help Dietrich by volunteering to work for him were targeted for slander campaigns by Dietrich, such as Rose Dio and Pavel Eduard. Dietrich is a pathological liar and cannot be believed or trusted about anything. Anyone researching this character will find numerous..." - Rose Dio

This is a great compilation of previous comments made to Dietrich's shows uploaded in the past! (This must have been a lot of work!)

Nice work Rose Dio!