• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Sounds like a politics show.  :-\   At least I missed Michelle's call.   :P

ShayP

So Hoagie said he wouldn't be on Penn and Teller's show because they are not serious.  Ha!  Hoagie was afraid because they would've stuck him out for sure.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on July 01, 2017, 03:55:39 PM
Looks like Hoagie finally has gotten somebody to update his OSOM website now to show the guests for his upcoming new shows tonight and tomorrow at:
https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/
I want everyone to send Joe money?  :o
Having said that, I love that RCH is using a slightly upgraded geocities and 'hotdog' html website creation situation. No C2C guest, former, current, or banned, should go away from this "model."

Dr. MD MD

The one time that I tune in to Hoagie's show, he's talking politics. :-\  Guess I'll go watch some shlock movie like Night of The Lepus.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2017, 11:04:41 PM
The one time that I tune in to Hoagie's show, he's talking politics. :-\  Guess I'll go watch some shlock movie like Night of The Lepus.

https://youtu.be/xulXFB3-A3c

CozyRozie

Quote from: =Schlyder= on July 01, 2017, 10:14:31 PM
Braaaps... get fucking Michelle off the fucking line. Jesus tapdancing Christ it's 10 minutes into the fucking show. WTF?

I'M NOT LISTENING TO THIS LUNATIC FRAUD HOAGIE.. WASTE OF MY TIME !!

Quote from: th'ONE on June 19, 2017, 06:57:21 PM
I did put a curse/spell on Hoagie and his show.
For letting this ugly repulsive tranny from Japan calling his show and stinking it up.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 11:10:07 PM
I'M NOT LISTENING TO THIS LUNATIC FRAUD HOAGIE.. WASTE OF MY TIME !!

\..COAST TO COAST has nice show tonight with Lisa Garr

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2017, 11:06:36 PM

https://youtu.be/xulXFB3-A3c

ROTF!!!

I imagine everybody had a good laugh reading the script to it.   It's  probably my favorite schlock film though the movie I watched last night had its share of moments.   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLb9UtQhy8

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2017, 11:14:16 PM
I imagine everybody had a good laugh reading the script to it.   It's  probably my favorite schlock film though the movie I watched last night had its share of moments.   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLb9UtQhy8

How much down was in that sleeping bag?  :o  LOL!

Dr. MD MD

Here's a reasonable question they haven't asked: What are we going to take away from to fund this level of welfare where even working people receive it whether they want it or not?  ???

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 11:12:37 PM
\..COAST TO COAST has nice show tonight with Lisa Garr

Lee Cigar?  Ughh.  She's worse than Jorch.  All the New Age quackery that she promotes on the show is as bad as Jorch's alt-health shows.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2017, 11:18:04 PM
Lee Cigar?  Ughh.  She's worse than Jorch.  All the New Age quackery that she promotes on the show is as bad as Jorch's alt-health shows.

I have to agree with you there.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2017, 11:14:17 PM
No.

LOL,
now I know why you are in the first 10 most posts on BellGab...with posts like that ( No.) you can build them up very fast...lol ;)

Yorkshire Pud 22,899
trostol 22,832
. 19,455
albrecht 18,202
Σ> 17,959
Dr. MD MD 17,661
zeebo 17,366
GravitySucks 16,390
Jackstar 15,636
ShayP 15,197

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2017, 11:16:19 PM
How much down was in that sleeping bag?  :o  LOL!

It is funny how there was no blood on the feathers after that kid hit the rock.  It was like he was shot out of a cannon.  ;D John Frankenheimer (The Manchurian Candidate) directed this train-wreck of a film.  He must have been drunk filming this.

ShayP

Whoa!!! Don't tease me with that sweet Chicago song Hoagie.  (Dialogue pts. 1 and 2)  8)

Morgus

Hoagie mentioned he is getting close to be carried by GCN, must be this network:
http://www.gcnlive.com

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 11:21:06 PM
LOL,
now I know why you are in the first 10 most posts on BellGab...with posts like that ( No.) you can build them up very fast...lol ;)

Yorkshire Pud 22,899
trostol 22,832
. 19,455
albrecht 18,202
Σ> 17,959
Dr. MD MD 17,661
zeebo 17,366
GravitySucks 16,390
Jackstar 15,636
ShayP 15,197

LOL!  Nah.  been here 5 years and am not a post whore.  I just can't believe you suggested Lisa Garr.  But...to each their own.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Oh, poor Hoagie! He's a just a victim of the free market. Of course he'd prefer we had no choice but to listen to him by government mandate.  ::) ;D

Property taxes are bullshit.  You buy the property and you should only make a tax payment at the time of sale.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2017, 11:21:23 PM
It is funny how there was no blood on the feathers after that kid hit the rock.  It was like he was shot out of a cannon.  ;D John Frankenheimer (The Manchurian Candidate) directed this train-wreck of a film.  He must have been drunk filming this.

Or he lost a bet.  Ya never know.  ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2017, 11:18:04 PM

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2017, 11:20:35 PM
I have to agree with you there.

O you lads just conspiring against me because of what MV said about me on his GabCast, but that's OK..I'm acting very rustic tonight and drinking G.Clooney's tequila straight from the bottle (screw the glass).
I might agree tonight's guest might be fake (might)? ..but Lisa's voice is soothing me, ..Hoagie and his tranny from Japan Michaealla can go and Honda themselves 

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2017, 11:25:00 PM
Property taxes are bullshit.  You buy the property and you should only make a tax payment at the time of sale.

Agreed.  The property taxes here are ridiculous.   >:(

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 11:27:53 PM
O you lads just conspiring against me because of what MV said about me on his GabCast, but that's OK..I'm acting very rustic tonight and drinking G.Clooney's tequila straight from the bottle (screw the glass).
I might agree tonight's guest might be fake (might)? ..but Lisa's voice is soothing me, ..Hoagie and his tranny from Japan Michaealla can go and Honda themselves

I only listened to the last half of the show tonight.  I have no idea what he said about you. Everybody knows Cigar sucks worse than Heather.  Much worse than Heather.

albrecht

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 11:21:06 PM
LOL,

Yorkshire Pud 22,899
trostol 22,832
. 19,455
albrecht 18,202
Σ> 17,959
Dr. MD MD 17,661
zeebo 17,366
GravitySucks 16,390
Jackstar 15,636
ShayP 15,197
Ha. In my defense, most of the posts to the mostly unread or commented threads. Just personal outlet for frustration for the political situation; in particular our open-border, some possible view into the invasion in Europe, and situations elsewhere (like SA, etc). But it gives diapers- and me some outlet- to rant, even if not read. Even when highly detailed and sourced. No "fake news."  An archive, at least, of what is happening. Loaded vehicles, need more ice (hot here,) and be gone for a few days. But will, no doubt, we be personally, making comments on our traffic on way out to holiday tomorrow early. Night all.  :)