• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

April 2nd: Just Another 12/21/12?

Started by Falkie2013, March 27, 2013, 07:48:01 AM

Is the whole April 2nd thing real or a bunch of bonk ?

Snoory's gone.
0 (0%)
He'll leave kicking and screaming and whining.
1 (5.3%)
It's bs. He'll never leave. They'd have to drag him out by the mustache.
6 (31.6%)
It's all bs promulgated by sheeple like Fort Rock.
11 (57.9%)
Who could they possibly replace him with ? He's perfect ! ( Just seeing if you're paying attention ). :)
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Morgus

All that will happen is Noory will play his annual stupid lame April Fool's jokes on unsuspecting guests and listeners.
Don't ever believe what a Fort Rock (probably UFO Phil in disguise) says...

Yorkshire pud

Well; it would be counter productive that too many people really want him gone and be relegated to a distant memory. They wouldn't have him to bitch about would they? Or would it evolve into a "Do you remember when George Noory was on C2C?" forum?  ;)

morphiaflow

I predict that on April 3rd Fort Rock will join Harold Camping's organization as PR Manager.

Morgus

Quote from: morphiaflow on March 27, 2013, 12:37:37 PM
I predict that on April 3rd Fort Rock will join Harold Camping's organization as PR Manager.
Fort Rock should agree to being banned for life if his latest predictions for April 2nd are proven false.
So that we don't have to deal with subsequent Fort Rock phony April Fools  predictions endlessly in the future...

Juan

If Art is not back on April 3, we'll know Fort Rock is Maj. Ed Dames.

WOTR

If Noory had a sense of humour, he would announce his retirement during the April 2 show (technically started on the first.)  He would announce that Rush Limbaugh has agreed to take the hosts seat and assure us that the focus will remain on the paranormal.  He will tell his fans that he will be taking the slot that Rush currently holds and turn the show into a farewell Noory show with Tommy and others saying their goodbyes before revealing it as an April fools joke.

Instead, we will get him making static noises and telling others that they are fired.  We may even get treated to Georgies impression of a choo choo train claiming that they just put in train tracks next to the studio.  Who knows what hi-jinks they have planned for this year.  He is not departing the gravy train of his own free will any time soon.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WOTR on March 27, 2013, 02:53:23 PM
If Noory had a sense of humour, he would announce his retirement during the April 2 show (technically started on the first.)  He would announce that Rush Limbaugh has agreed to take the hosts seat and assure us that the focus will remain on the paranormal.  He will tell his fans that he will be taking the slot that Rush currently holds and turn the show into a farewell Noory show with Tommy and others saying their goodbyes before revealing it as an April fools joke.

Instead, we will get him making static noises and telling others that they are fired.  We may even get treated to Georgies impression of a choo choo train claiming that they just put in train tracks next to the studio.  Who knows what hi-jinks they have planned for this year.  He is not departing the gravy train of his own free will any time soon.

Rush Limbaugh doing the paranormal !!!!

Oh, G*d. Mega ROFL's !!!!!!

" So Senator Reid, just what did the greys do to you when they abducted you from your car in Searchlight after the accident ? ... and how WILL it affect the budget process and the sequester ? "

Confessions of a Grey Alien - The Grey Alien Series

;) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

McPhallus

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2013, 07:48:01 AM

Discussion is encouraged.

I would actually discourage it because it might legitimize FR's nonsense to new users/lurkers unfamiliar with his checkered past.  FR is harmless as long as he is always kept in perspective.

ItsOver

Never believe anyone who believes in scorpion armies.

Juan

Actually Rush did a flying saucer show in, I believe, Kansas City.

Morgus

The verdict is now in, based on next week's full c2cam schedule posted at the c2cam website.
After this weekend, Noory is scheduled as host for every day next week well past April 2nd.
Fort Rock has been proven wrong yet again, please spare us from being annoyed by his always false rantings ever again...
I suspect he is why Art Bell hasn't posted here since Fort Rock returned to spout his nonsense that Art would never want to be associated with.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Morgus on March 29, 2013, 02:00:05 PM
The verdict is now in, based on next week's full c2cam schedule posted at the c2cam website.
After this weekend, Noory is scheduled as host for every day next week well past April 2nd.
Fort Rock has been proven wrong yet again, please spare us from being annoyed by his always false rantings ever again...
I suspect he is why Art Bell hasn't posted here since Fort Rock returned to spout his nonsense that Art would never want to be associated with.

Does this mean you'll sleep more soundly now? It's been a worry hasn't it?  :-\

Juan

Morgus, you obviously haven't been fired many times.  The schedules are published as normal so as not to alert the victim.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 29, 2013, 02:42:17 PM

Does this mean you'll sleep more soundly now? It's been a worry hasn't it?  :-\

Can we all petition MV to get Ferd Shlock banned permanently ?

As an aside, some German tv station wants to send volunteers to Mars.

Here's the link from the story on the Weather Channel.

Where's Hoagland and why isn't he volunteering ?

www.weather.com/video/win-a-one-way-ticket-to-mars-35908

And submitted for your review is this.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_37.htm

Bases and roads on the moon and the like, with a few alien races and the Illuminati too.

And the ubiquitous greys as always.

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2013, 03:45:32 PM

As bothersome as I find Ft rock... if he isn't violating tos then why? Not that I want to form a discussion thread about this, but some people here are somewhat fond of him... nothing wrong with that.

tweet75

why is this even a consideration that george will leave or stay  april 2nd?  Did he say something would happen that day ?

Morgus

Quote from: tweet75 on March 31, 2013, 11:57:05 PM
why is this even a consideration that george will leave or stay  april 2nd?  Did he say something would happen that day ?
nope, only the infamous Fort Rock said so...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2013, 03:45:32 PM

On what grounds? I seem to remember not that long ago a certain resident stalker who admitted to (I'm paraphrasing) "Uncover those who hide behind pseudonyms" <sic> (Really, do people really do that?)..and his disgusting and psychotic behaviour was met with deafening silence by some on here who didn't or wouldn't see what the problem was; right up until he was banned.

From what I've read, Fort Rocks only 'crime' is to state that a radio host who it's fair to say most on here wish to see the back of anyway, is going too be fired tomorrow. You either enjoy listening to George Noory or you don't, and presumably if you don't, you won't mind and may indeed encourage his departure anyway. If Fort Rock is right, will he be a hero? If he's right and Noory is fired from C2C, will it close the thread?

BattyBrooke

A Coastie friend of mine suggested a few years ago that Noory's problem is he has given up coffee. He said Noory gave up coffee about 2 years after he took over the show and, since then, his responses and coherency has been deteriorating. I laughed at first when he said this but, as time passes, I have to wonder how much validity this theory may actually have. Coffee stimulates the brain you know...Hmm.

Morgus

Its April Fool's Day so this can be considered another of Fort Rock's April Fool pranks he played on all of us...

McPhallus

Quote from: BattyBrooke on April 01, 2013, 12:24:44 PM
A Coastie friend of mine suggested a few years ago that Noory's problem is he has given up coffee. He said Noory gave up coffee about 2 years after he took over the show and, since then, his responses and coherency has been deteriorating. I laughed at first when he said this but, as time passes, I have to wonder how much validity this theory may actually have. Coffee stimulates the brain you know...Hmm.

It would be nice if it could be boiled down to something that simple.  But I think his issues may be more pathological in nature.

McPhallus

Quote from: Morgus on April 01, 2013, 02:12:17 PM
Its April Fool's Day so this can be considered another of Fort Rock's April Fool pranks he played on all of us...

I think Fort Rock himself is an April Fool's joke.  He's almost cartoonish at this point.

Meanandnasty

Here are my thoughts.
Noory will be fired.  He has lied to the Coast audience by saying that he will work every holiday during the work week.  He was not there on Good Friday and that is a holiday.
He has posted a picture of a stripper on the Coast to Coast website to encourage people to vote for the suntan.  He is using his power and influence for unscrupulous endeavors.  He has also tweeted this.  That he may or may not be Noory, but if so it would still be staff and he is responsible for what they do as a supervisor in most companies. 
He is not using work hours to work on Coast but to work on other ventures, shortchanging the audience by his not being prepared.
Others are involved.  Premiere needs to fire some people.  At any company, I have worked for this would not be tolerated and why should it be there?
I think the pizza roll incident is not entirely true.  Think about it.  He needed to play hooky.  What does he do on the job, talk.  It had to be some excuse, real or made up so that he could not  perform.  There are not many things that you can do that will affect your speech.  Last reason for firing bad attendance.

No, I am not a hater at all.  I am just a quality-oriented person who enjoys night radio.  It is lacking here and some adjustments need to be made.  I am enclosing this comment for anyone who reads so that I am not disregarded as just another one of those "haters.".

Also, another side to that if anyone calls people "haters" in front of an audience of millions of people, they should have their mike turned off permanently and not allowed back on the air.  This is not kindergarten.  In this day and time to call people "haters" could be a bad thing.  It is not politically correct, and I know that Rush Limbaugh gets paid millions to do this , but this is not political talk.  It is an insecure older middle-age man throwing stones at the audience who wants quality radio. 

popple

The promotion of that tan contest/girl was the stupidest thing ever. & it was only done for sex appeal. If he had asked people to vote for some little kid in a contest that would be different & kind of nice. But only if it related to supernatural topics. I really hope April 2nd takes Jorch down.

ItsOver

The biggest April Fool is back on the air tonight.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meanandnasty on April 01, 2013, 04:12:54 PM

No, I am not a hater at all.  I am just a quality-oriented person who enjoys night radio.  It is lacking here and some adjustments need to be made.  I am enclosing this comment for anyone who reads so that I am not disregarded as just another one of those "haters.".

Top tip: If everything you say is true (and I don't doubt it) about Noorys show, don't listen to it..Simple.

Also, another side to that if anyone calls people "haters" in front of an audience of millions of people, they should have their mike turned off permanently and not allowed back on the air.  This is not kindergarten.  In this day and time to call people "haters" could be a bad thing.  It is not politically correct,

Who decided the politics behind anything being correct? The other point being of course 'hater' is a relatively new thing used by those who really mean 'I don't like it', but have collectively decided that 'hate' and 'hater' is fashionable: it's incorrect, but fashionable. To hate something involves emotional investment, and frankly too emotionally involved with whether a radio host is fit for the job is futile, a waste  of time and energy and pointless.

So the 2nd has finally come and gone and despite all the hype and speculation around it, I haven't heard a thing as far as any major announcements are concerned. Does anyone have any information or heard anything that I haven't heard? I'm guessing that we've all been suckered into yet another one of Snoory's B.S. woven webs. If anything, I'd like to hear that Art's finally coming back. (Then again, I'd like a night alone on a beach in the Caribbean with Kate Upton, but that's not gonna happen either!)

"We don't have much depth." -Art Bell

Juan

I love how even this is blamed on sNoory.