• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on June 21, 2015, 11:19:00 PM
The new gabcast notification feature didn't work for me?

You didn't get a PM?

nbirnes

Quote from: MV on June 21, 2015, 11:59:26 PM
Did anyone else get a PM?

Yup. I did. I always hope it's a personal message, and my hopes are always dashed.

MV/Liberace!

I mean, I think SOMEONE got the PM because there were 95 people on the stream server at one point... and some people replied to the PM. Morgus... I think you might be using BellGab incorrectly.

popple

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 21, 2015, 11:07:38 PM

Settle for an after show beer?   ;D

Beers, bourbons, & hemphog chocolates!  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 12:01:47 AM
I mean, I think SOMEONE got the PM because there were 95 people on the stream server at one point... and some people replied to the PM. Morgus... I think you might be using BellGab incorrectly.
Yes, I received your PM MV (thank you), and popped over to GabCast Chat post haste. ;D

Gemstone

Quote from: popple on June 21, 2015, 11:05:19 PM
If I could put this last GabCast in the top right corner I would  8)
I agree.  Great fun!

Heather Wade

Quote from: popple on June 22, 2015, 12:05:46 AM

This could turn out to be trouble.  Let's do this thing. 

nbirnes

Quote from: popple on June 22, 2015, 12:05:46 AM

You popples in the legal states are killing me. I hope the first mass consciousness exercise is to make it legal and encouraged the whole world over. That'll make the world sing.

RoseGirl

Quote from: nbirnes on June 22, 2015, 12:12:51 AM
You popples in the legal states are killing me. I hope the first mass consciousness exercise is to make it legal and encouraged the whole world over. That'll make the world sing.

Or at least get the giggles.

nbirnes

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 22, 2015, 12:25:47 AM
Or at least get the giggles.

Indeed. Are you daunted by the fact that we still don't know who the new mystery host or hostess will be? If MV is right, it will be a household name.

Can't wait to find out. The magic 8-ball will stop being cloudy.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on June 21, 2015, 11:59:26 PM
Did anyone else get a PM?

I got it and printed it out and tacked it to my Michael Vandeven pinboard with all the other correspondence I have received from you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on June 22, 2015, 12:36:16 AM
I got it and printed it out and tacked it to my Michael Vandeven pinboard with all the other correspondence I have received from you.

Even the cock pic I snail mailed?

nbirnes

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 01:43:54 AM

Whaaaa did I say?

re: cock or snail? chicken or egg? WHO is the new host? I have to know. If you know, indicate somehow.

RoseGirl

Quote from: nbirnes on June 22, 2015, 01:53:14 AM
re: cock or snail? chicken or egg? WHO is the new host? I have to know. If you know, indicate somehow.

'Course you know, if Art and team were to let it slip you can bet Dave and The Bot-ettes would be all over it...trying to compete or even trying to seduce the new host away. So....for secrecy sake, perhaps even the new host doesn't even know.

Kind of like a reverse conspiracy.

Or, it could be Hoagland. Frightening, but true.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 01:43:12 AM
Even the cock pic I snail mailed?

That was you. I've been using it to tell this story.

nbirnes

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 22, 2015, 02:16:38 AM
'Course you know, if Art and team were to let it slip you can bet Dave and The Bot-ettes would be all over it...trying to compete or even trying to seduce the new host away. So....for secrecy sake, perhaps even the new host doesn't even know.

Kind of like a reverse conspiracy.

Or, it could be Hoagland. Frightening, but true.

Devious. I likey.

Skunk Ape

I got the PM about the new group, then got the group message last night.
What I heard of the show was great, even with the hiccup. I had to tap out around 11:20 and will have to hear the rest when I down,lad it.

The sound quality from all hosts has gotten significantly better over the last few shows.

Great job on that cast gang. Very entertaining! I am looking forward to being able to tune in live on the next one.

jazmunda did you or anyone find the clip where art said if the aliens landed on the white house lawn they would be full of lead before they got off of the ramp? I just listened to that one not to long ago and can't remember! Now it is figuratively killing me!

eyenoeyeno

I used to get pm's about the gabcast...not for a long time now.  Aparently I've  missed something again.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on June 22, 2015, 01:32:30 PM
I used to get pm's about the gabcast...not for a long time now.  Aparently I've  missed something again.

did you do this?

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7985.0.html

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on June 22, 2015, 01:37:39 PM
Ohhhh.....now I did.  I guess I should pay closer attention.
Thanks!

your avatar is getting me a little worked up, by the way.  just thought i should announce that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 01:38:31 PM

your avatar is getting me a little worked up, by the way.  just thought i should announce that.

I called dibs first

Corona Kitty

Who am i kidding ill take sloppy seconds

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 01:38:31 PM

Yikes

jazmunda

Quote from: turdphaseofmoon on June 22, 2015, 01:04:25 PM
Great job on that cast gang. Very entertaining! I am looking forward to being able to tune in live on the next one.

jazmunda did you or anyone find the clip where art said if the aliens landed on the white house lawn they would be full of lead before they got off of the ramp? I just listened to that one not to long ago and can't remember! Now it is figuratively killing me!

Yes! Stay tuned ......