• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 11, 2015, 03:05:05 PM
This show like the Fonz has jumped the shark.

It's time for Gerry and Drone to return their wild oaf to his natural habitat.  The show  is over.

ONeill

I just tried to explain Bellgab and this thread in particular to my wife. Jesus...

Pearl just tweeted this out.  He seems to have a thing for brunettes with red lipstick.  This one is named "Jillian."

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 11, 2015, 03:30:56 PM
It's time for Gerry and Drone to return their wild oaf to his natural habitat.  The show  is over.

Ah, to the contrary, my good doctor.  It's only just begun!

ONeill

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 11, 2015, 03:30:56 PM

I'm afraid that's impossible. They're teaching Falkie some tricks for the next exhibition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrzxdy5nO8

3OctaveFart

Quote from: ONeill on May 11, 2015, 03:31:11 PM
I just tried to explain Bellgab and this thread in particular to my wife. Jesus...
My wife walked in on me last week when I was playing a Falkie vid on the TV. Try explaining that one.

ONeill

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 11, 2015, 03:31:30 PM
Pearl just tweeted this out.  He seems to have a thing for brunettes with red lipstick.  This one is named "Jillian."

This creature needs to be behind iron bars...

coaster

Pearl looks like he is made out of pancake batter. I bet you can mold his face like play-doh.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ONeill on May 11, 2015, 03:31:11 PM
I pray that you stay together in spite of.  ???

3OctaveFart

I bet that chick has a zillion tattoos.

chefist

Hopefully none of these women are sick and take his deathly advice!

chefist

Quote from: coaster on May 11, 2015, 03:39:05 PM
Pearl looks like he is made out of pancake batter. I bet you can mold his face like play-doh.

He'll be on "Botched" soon enough!   oh, no...he can just heal himself!

WhiteCrow

MV, If you please, I'd like the option of different colors for text. I'm going to reply in bold below, but it be so much easier to read my reply if the text was a different color. Let me if there is an extra membership cost associated with a personalized color text upgrade?

Quote from: onan on May 11, 2015, 08:16:01 AM
Sorry to take so long to respond. Opportunity and time to post have been limited.
Hey no problem, I had a busy few days too.

Let me sum it up. Whitecrow doesn't give a shit about falkie, except in his (wc's) ability to continue to troll the forum. He is still upset that he isn't part of a clique (which doesn't exist).
Partly true, I care and don't care about everybody on Bellgab about the same. I do care about Bully behavior no matter the venue.
Of course, I freely admit I'm a troll, possible the only person that is that honest with themselves on the forum. I don't consider being a troll as shameful. Not comparing myself to Art, but what's the difference (in theory) with my trolling Bellgab and Art trolling say, Madman Markum. Art offered to come out Madman's home and document his demise when he stepped into the time machine.
As with everyone else on Bellgab, I'm here for enjoyment.

As for cliques, every group with a leader as them,  want proof, listen to Gabcast and how co-hosts react when MV is hosting or not. Cliques are a good thing for group dynamics. I like to poke fun of them. just another one of my trolling weirdness 

Why do we post? That's the question? Well, because falkie gives so much ammunition.
Sorry, That's a nonsense rationalization

And then his post is followed by well meaning (maybe, maybe not) posts of supportive (perhaps) posts. Really 350 to 750 posts is going to be a life changer? fuck all who suggest that premise. 20 dollars for a thousand advertisement views. 50,00 views equals less than 300 bucks. Again, fuck all that suggest that premise.
http://videopower.org/how-many-views-to-make-money-on-youtube/
Only a fool would think Falkie, is ever going to make money on youtube

Those that challenge falkie are less compulsive than those that continue to engender falkie's victimhood.
Get a clue, it's all about fun.... Falkie, enjoys it too.

The people that confront falkie are actually doing him more of a favor than those that call him, give him money, or chauffeur him places.
Again more nonsense rationalizations of abusive behavior. No one, friend or foe is going to change Falkie. Fans and trolls are here for the fun, we don't justify our behavior with self-lies rationalizations

I have explained a few times that falkie most likely had some personality disorder which manifests with continual pleas for sympathy and money. Continuing to support those behaviors; keeps him stuck.
Again only a delusional fool, would believe they are going to change Falkie's behavior with Forum postings.

People with severe PTSD need significant help; falkie doesn't fall into that group. And having worked with clients that have been in horrible accidents, atrocities of war, and rape... I want to give falkie some real PTSD.
Are you trolling me?

What falkie needs is many hours of DBT. That isn't fun and it is hard work. The strength and honesty to meet his demons is probably more demanding than his mother ever was. But that is his only avenue out of his anguish.
So now you want to waste more of our tax dollars paying for Falkie's DBT

For my claim to authority: some of the clients I work with have borderline personality as part of their diagnoses. Some of them are the nicest people in the world, it's just that their world is always unkind, unfair and unmanageable. And it is often a dilemma to the treating therapist. Because it is hard to hold a firm line when the client seems so much the underdog. But make no mistake, those client's lives are the way they are due to their behaviors. So as unkind as Paladin, Yorkshire, Coaster, Daggit, and others, including me, we are doing falkie much more of a service than those who claim to want to help.
So what you are honestly telling us.... Is that you have Falkie's mental health as a concern, and your bulling and hateful posts are a service to him... right got it. So then logic would dictate that these other clients you work with, you also treat effectively  by Hating and Bullying them. ....All in the name of helping them.  BS!         God Bless you all... I love Bellgab  :-*

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 11, 2015, 03:33:35 PM
My wife walked in on me last week when I was playing a Falkie vid on the TV. Try explaining that one.

It would almost be easier to explain bestiality videos on your hard drive.

chefist

Quote from: MV on May 11, 2015, 03:59:01 PM
It would almost be easier to explain bestiality videos on your hard drive.

BOOM! LOL..."I thought it was a veterinary video!"

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on May 11, 2015, 08:16:01 AM
What falkie needs is many hours of DBT. That isn't fun and it is hard work.
Dude tell me about it. I smoked some of that shit in the eighties and I didn't stop rolling for like three eternities days.

Dr. Pearl tweeted out a link to an interview he did with a magazine.
http://www.positivelife.ie/2015/05/dr-eric-pearl-reflecting-and-re-connecting-interviewed-by-paul-congdon/

Interesting comment for Falkie to follow up on the next time he speaks with him:
Profound learnings from his mother…

Pearl:  "My mother died giving birth to me and she came back, to tell the story. "

I know this thread isn't about Pearl, but there's just too much going on with him right now - relevant to the Falkie thread due to the New Living Expo video - that needs to be shared with everyone.

onan

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 11, 2015, 03:57:17 PM
MV, If you please, I'd like the option of different colors for text. I'm going to reply in bold below, but it be so much easier to read my reply if the text was a different color. Let me if there is an extra membership cost associated with a personalized color text upgrade?

Of course, I freely admit I'm a troll, possible the only person that is that honest with themselves on the forum. I don't consider being a troll as shameful. Not comparing myself to Art, but what's the difference (in theory) with my trolling Bellgab and Art trolling say, Madman Markum. Art offered to come out Madman's home and document his demise when he stepped into the time machine.
As with everyone else on Bellgab, I'm here for enjoyment.
Your horse is the same color, as everyone else's.

As for cliques, every group with a leader as them,  want proof, listen to Gabcast and how co-hosts react when MV is hosting or not. Cliques are a good thing for group dynamics. I like to poke fun of them. just another one of my trolling weirdness
I am not sure what your point is here. MV has a much different style than Eddie Dean. MV is more a radio personality. Eddie is more of a moderator. So the flow of the shows is very different. 

Sorry, That's a nonsense rationalization
Everything is a rationalization. Nonsense is your value on that rationalization. Many of your posts qualify.

Only a fool would think Falkie, is ever going to make money on youtube
We agree and Falkie is the fool here. So not so much a bully then, as a hopeful manipulater, I guess.

Get a clue, it's all about fun.... Falkie, enjoys it too.
So it is all fun? his mom, lack of driver's license, etc, etc.

Again more nonsense rationalizations of abusive behavior. No one, friend or foe is going to change Falkie. Fans and trolls are here for the fun, we don't justify our behavior with self-lies rationalizations
No one will get falkie to change when people are enabling him. This may be the only reality check he gets.

Again only a delusional fool, would believe they are going to change Falkie's behavior with Forum postings.
Or get enjoyment out of a trainwreck of a life.

Are you trolling me?
If it makes you go away, then yes.

So now you want to waste more of our tax dollars paying for Falkie's DBT
It wouldn't be a waste if falkie took advantage of the help.

So what you are honestly telling us.... Is that you have Falkie's mental health as a concern, and your bulling and hateful posts are a service to him... right got it. So then logic would dictate that these other clients you work with, you also treat effectively  by Hating and Bullying them. ....All in the name of helping them.  BS!         God Bless you all... I love Bellgab
If you really think this if bullying, you led a very sheltered life.

bateman

This thread is still going, huh?

Quote from: bateman on May 11, 2015, 04:37:17 PM
This thread is still going, huh?

Why wouldn't it be going?  We're all still here, other than a few of the lurker types who stopped by just to see the Noory interview drop.  Falkie has much more wisdom to bestow upon us in the coming days.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 11, 2015, 03:33:35 PM

The REAL housewives for Falkie ?  ;D
Perhaps I fulfill some need in that they are compelled to watch my stuff ?😉😃
As for my not making money on You Tube, views have gone up since the Pearl and Expo videos, noory video views climbing and my monthly income is also up $12.50 and now 158 subscribers.
3 more videos will be published tonight and I found  an app AND a You Tube video that shows me how to add titles after the video has been published.
Here is the result of one of them. Still experimenting with the fonts to see which one is best.
Don't know if it will work on here or not.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 11, 2015, 05:01:13 PM
Falkie has much more wisdom to bestow upon us in the coming days.

But he'll be wearing new glasses.  It won't be the same without his glasses taped to his forehead. 

Riley Martian

Is that the same chick from the Falkie video, or is this another one?
They look very similar.

Daggit

Ironically you are the leader of the Falkie clique.

Quote from: Riley Martian on May 11, 2015, 05:27:46 PM
Is that the same chick from the Falkie video, or is this another one?
They look very similar.

Another one, but there are some similarities.  Both are brunettes, and both are wearing red lipstick.  Please see my earlier post with the Dianna Bensch photo collage to compare to this new woman Jillian.  One of the Bensch photos is captured from Falkie's video, and she looks to be younger than Jillian in my opinion.  Either that, or as Indiana Jones told Marion Ravenwood, "it's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

By the way, you need to post on here more, Riley Martian.  For what it's worth, I like reading your comments.