• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 08:33:33 PM
Bank records must be produced and donations must correspond proportionally with income. No cheapskates.  >:(

10% of a donors annual income isn't too much to ask.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 08:33:33 PM
Bank records must be produced and donations must correspond proportionally with income. No cheapskates.  >:(

Naturally no excuse for having expenses such as family or mortgages?

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

Falkie is family. Falkie is love. Falkie is life.

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 08:31:38 PM
I haven't received a reply, but didn't really expect one. I thought I was doing a public service. On one hand I was warning Tom and Noory about any upcoming visit, and secondly the ensuing video that Senda would make there and back and after he'd arrived back in the hovel, not having seen either of them.

Can you imagine? 'A receptionist told me they'd gone out for the day and wouldn't be back until the early hours; I could have sworn we'd arranged today"

It was definitely a good deed.   Tommy D. is no lightweight himself - way too big to be diving out of back windows in an effort to flee. 

Quotehe intends to travel to you Mr Danheiser

Oh God - I'm off again!

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 08:43:32 PM
So how much can The Master expect from you this month, Starr?

A dollar two eighty and eleventeen cents.  Same as always. ;)

bateman

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

It was YOUR choice to buy that home and YOUR choice to sire those demon spawn. George and Orangey have needs.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 08:20:41 PM
As long as the statement doesn't show any transactions to the Evil MVâ,,¢, it should be fine.

I think George is mistaken about MV, and I think he has been deliberately misled by persons that might intended to implement a long game of destruction, still being carried out to this day, and beyond.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 26, 2017, 08:23:36 PM
I'm still trying to determine where I fit into all of this mess.  I have not, and will not, turn my back on The Master.  At the same time, I have also told George straight out that SWT(tm), BellGab's area51drone, and Justin are still my friends as well, so I am not going to just cut them loose either.  While I have taken George's comments about people I associate with under advisement, as Brig can attest to, there are lines I won't cross when it comes to people I am asked to distance myself from.

SixWeekTenure(tm) and A51D would probably be able to speak on this subject more authoritatively than I can, but I will try to call in if I am able.

FRIENDSHIP.

It's true. Ol Gerry has remained my friend, even at the risk of enduring the rath of "His Master".   :-*

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2017, 08:38:23 PM
It was definitely a good deed.   Tommy D. is no lightweight himself - way too big to be diving out of back windows in an effort to flee. 

Maybe he could use a "Reach Around," or "Comfort Wipe" - whatever the hell that thing was called.

Yorkshire pud

Could Senda pretend to be a Nigerian Prince with trapped wealth that just needs $20000 paid into a US bank account to release it. Then the donor can be paid back plus $5000 interest?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 08:48:19 PM
I think George is mistaken about MV, and I think he has been deliberately misled by persons that might intended to implement a long game of destruction, still being carried out to this day, and beyond.

I would agree but keep in mind that he is quite capable of playing the long game of destruction all by himself. 
He would get there anyway even without anyone egging him on.   

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 26, 2017, 08:06:25 PM
Hey, Logan! ;D

Is that from the Falkie Leaks? :o
Actually, to give credit where it's due, Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost used the original of that to start a new thread over in the Tech section. I just did a quick 10 minute hack-job on it because it seemed to fit. ;)
I also hold Falkie in the same esteem as the Man-Bear-Pig that invented the internet.  :o      :D

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 26, 2017, 08:52:00 PM
Maybe he could use a "Reach Around," or "Comfort Wipe" - whatever the hell that thing was called.

Comfort Wipe.   

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2017, 08:54:32 PM
I would agree but keep in mind that he is quite capable of playing the long game of destruction all by himself. 
He would get there anyway even without anyone egging him on.

It's more than George I'm worried about.  It's bellgab.com itself.  No amount of generous financial support from the gracious FiFi, can replace posters, and views. It can build the field, but it doesn't make the viewers come...

Interesting.

Mrs. Walks_At_Night is watching a Soap Opera from her native land.   In it, there is a happily married executive type.  His
secretary is an extremely hot young lady.   The secretary is crazy mad in love with the exec but he keeps rejecting her advances.
To really get his attention, she just hacked out a rib, ground it up and mixed it with clay and made the dude a coffee mug.

Now the question - do I stick with the Falkie thread for the night or start watching that madness?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: akwilly on January 26, 2017, 09:01:23 PM
mine is good for chipping dryish poo

That trendy pattern means you can use it in public with no embarrassment I would think?

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 26, 2017, 06:27:29 PM
This is SWT's mother in law from about ten years ago. This is her on a wine trade visit to the UK.

I met her a few days ago and she has not changed one bit! Such a classy lady!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2017, 09:03:50 PM
Interesting.

Mrs. Walks_At_Night is watching a Soap Opera from her native land.   In it, there is a happily married executive type.  His
secretary is an extremely hot young lady.   The secretary is crazy mad in love with the exec but he keeps rejecting her advances.
To really get his attention, she just hacked out a rib, ground it up and mixed with clay and made the dude a coffee mug.

Now the question - do I stick with the Falkie thread for the night or start watching that madness?

Does he take her over his desk and/or spank her with her skirt hitched up?

A perverted friend asked.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 08:59:36 PM
It's more than George I'm worried about.  It's bellgab.com itself.  No amount of generous financial support from the gracious FiFi, can replace posters, and views. It can build the field, but it doesn't make the viewers come...

No need to worry, sweet Brig! The Fifi Endowment Fund is prepared to hire crisis posters if needed.

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 08:34:19 PM
The man's gotta eat.
No more off-brand chicken for him. Of course, thoroughly cooking it would help too. ;)   ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 26, 2017, 09:06:37 PM
No more off-brand chicken for him. Of course, thoroughly cooking it would help too. ;)   ;D

STFU, you know nothing about chicken cuisine.

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 26, 2017, 09:05:18 PM

Does he take her over his desk and/or spank her with her skirt hitched up?

A perverted friend asked.

Not yet but things are heating up.   

Problem solved for tonight - top of the hour now and the show ended.      That was quite odd.