• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on November 17, 2013, 04:57:25 PM
Art is coming back to Dark Matter, they just need to cross the t's and dot the i's.

You say that with such confidence and an air of knowing but I think you're just yanking some chains. I can yank my own thank you very much. :P

Textor

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on November 17, 2013, 04:57:25 PM
Art is coming back to Dark Matter, they just need to cross the t's and dot the i's.

I'd love this to be the case, but until those Ts and Is are taken care of and Art comes on here and says we are all clear, I'm going to be skeptical of your assertion (though the optimism is greatly appreciated.)

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2013, 05:01:09 PM
You say that with such confidence and an air of knowing but I think you're just yanking some chains. I can yank my own thank you very much. :P

Oh holy shit ..i dont want hopeeeee

littlechris

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 17, 2013, 04:38:46 PM
Oh cool, I'm gonna check out that podcast - thx!

I had to get the Paulides books directly from his website, and the prices there seem a little steep too, esp for a paperback (but not as much as on amazon).

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/catalog/item/6180213/9227229.htm

I just checked out that website too, after being linked to it from the Missing 411 book review on Amazon.  Looks like some good stuff, Im a total bigfoot nut and beleive that they do exist!! Great website with lots of info!

BobGrau

Yep... we've all seen THAT gif.

Pray for Andy!

HaveAccess

You all will never know how much I feel for you for what you are doing in trying to support me
but I am going to ask you to stop. This will only make matters worse.

Here is the bottom line, this is a job I took only because of my love of Radio, not for the money,
heck 75K is not ever going to make me rich and if Sirius does not want me they sure will not take
me because their Web Site is messed up, it will most likely just piss them off. That does not change
the love I fell for all of you for trying.

I still feel I was right in my decision to halt what I felt had no real way forward and would make the
same decision again today, I only took that decision after receiving a no to any further remedy.

Truly I do not understand why they would say no to me wanting a way to stream, then turn around and
replace me with Coast which is doing exactly what I wanted to do, maybe they we just pissed. Either way
thank you for what you are trying to to, I love you all,  but please stop.

Art
ReplyQuoteNotify

jazmunda

Quote from: BobGrau on November 17, 2013, 05:06:20 PM
Yep... we've all seen THAT gif.

Pray for Andy!

I wouldn't want to take any prayers away from Goatsie.

Would you like to see my Goatsie picture collection?

ItsOver

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2013, 04:25:42 PM
And the more times we repeat the phrase Hot Asians in this thread the more people will start seeing that ad too.

I'm actually surprised I have never seen an ad for pizza rolls or CARNIVORA as a result of this website.

I've been getting ads in German ever since I asked Tertiaryman if'd tried the sauerbraten in Spain.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2013, 04:58:35 PM
I attempted this once. It didn't end well.

My in-laws have an outdoor wood fire pizza oven. It is a hassle to get started but the results are bellissimo.

Years ago my oven stopped working, I didnt have the cash to replace it. My main diet in those dark days consisted of mainly frozen pizzas. I used my outdoor gas barbecue to cook the pizza. After much trial and error, the best way is to use a cooking stone. Delicious!!

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2013, 05:12:48 PM
I wouldn't want to take any prayers away from Goatsie.

Would you like to see my Goatsie picture collection?

Lol!
Morgus standing next to Jorch is my favorite one!

Quote from: eddie dean on November 17, 2013, 05:19:24 PM
Years ago my oven stopped working, I didnt have the cash to replace it. My main diet in those dark days consisted of mainly frozen pizzas. I used my outdoor gas barbecue to cook the pizza. After much trial and error, the best way is to use a cooking stone. Delicious!!

Good hint.  Thanks!

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2013, 04:58:35 PM
I attempted this once. It didn't end well.

My in-laws have an outdoor wood fire pizza oven. It is a hassle to get started but the results are bellissimo.

Ooo ..i have a ginormous weber gas grill that i use a pizza stone in to make pizzas ..they are wonderful ..i have parties where we make little pizzas and everyone adds their own toppings ..and drink wine ..loads of wine ..

Falkie2013

He's only saying that because the Art Bell Cat Army Commandos freed Art from his imprisonment in Jazmunda's spare bedroom and he wants to get your hopes up.

Sneaky but tastier damned Australians anyway.

Falkie2013

My girlfriend looked at my post with Noory as Mr. Potatohead and I showed her a picture of Noory.

She was a stripper at one time and said that there is no way she'd ever have sex with Noory and that he's cheezy.

And that Noory is so cheezy looking that he makes Ron Jeremy look good.

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 17, 2013, 06:04:23 PM
She was a stripper at one time and said that there is no way she'd ever have sex with Noory and that he's cheezy.

Playa in da house.

samysam1313

Quote from: widespread1 on November 14, 2013, 11:29:09 AM
Forget it. Being too goody goody on this forum will only get you in the shoes Gnoory is in. Trust me. One must find a different way to combat the hate in this venue.

Make love not war. I understand people might not like George, but I truly do not understand the hate that pervades here for him. Art is Art and George is George. You cannot compare the two but that is what seems to be going on. Seems George is hated because he isn't Art Bell. No one can expect him to be like Art. Sure he's not perfect but who is? Would any of the haters be able to do a show like Coast? I doubt anyone here could fill THOSE shoes. I listen to Coast. There are still some interesting guests. The only thing I don't like is that Oates was on Coast and I didn't even know about all that till I read about it here. I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I find it hard to believe that George would intentionally hurt Art. It's possible that George didn't know about the situation. I will reserve judgement till I know different. When I first came here and started reading the posts, I was really upset about the amount of hate here. It's become a mob mentality. Would any of these haters say the things they say here to George's face if they met him? I doubt it. There is enough hate in the world.

urbie88

Seems like the perfect post to restart interest in this thread!

lonevoice

Quote from: eddie dean on November 17, 2013, 02:55:01 PM
Anyone else get the feeling there will be a meltdown soon? Perhaps it has already started.

Textor

Quote from: samysam1313 on November 17, 2013, 06:19:29 PM
Make love not war. I understand people might not like George, but I truly do not understand the hate that pervades here for him. Art is Art and George is George. You cannot compare the two but that is what seems to be going on. Seems George is hated because he isn't Art Bell. No one can expect him to be like Art. Sure he's not perfect but who is? Would any of the haters be able to do a show like Coast? I doubt anyone here could fill THOSE shoes. I listen to Coast. There are still some interesting guests. The only thing I don't like is that Oates was on Coast and I didn't even know about all that till I read about it here. I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I find it hard to believe that George would intentionally hurt Art. It's possible that George didn't know about the situation. I will reserve judgement till I know different. When I first came here and started reading the posts, I was really upset about the amount of hate here. It's become a mob mentality. Would any of these haters say the things they say here to George's face if they met him? I doubt it. There is enough hate in the world.

I think the problem is that Art is Art and George is George trying to be Art, and fails miserably.

George didn't make C2CAM George's C2CAM... he made it George's imitation of Art's C2CAM*

*Now with more commercials!

George Drooly

Okay, I am now 437 pages behind on this thread. Unlikely I'll ever catch up. Good times. Thanks a lot Art.

samysam1313

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 14, 2013, 11:30:17 AM
Open your eyes. Ask around what he pulled on that other forum.
It's not hate. I'm old enough not to be a fool.
Can't you see what he's doing? Offering people here money and shit on the down low. That's creepy.

I was in that other forum and it was filled with hate too. If it's not hate, please explain what it is. You people are giving George way too much credit about what is nothing but rumors and inuendos. George has no power to shut down a forum any more than any of us do. George has just been made the scapegoat. So easy to blame & hate someone without evidence. I know my opinion will not be popular with the haters here, but I reserve judgement on people till I know the facts.

samysam1313

Quote from: dan7800 on November 14, 2013, 11:31:07 AM
MV, can we have a special podcast with George? Love him or hate him, and it would be entertaining.

I cannot speak for others, but George will gain my respect if he takes a FIRM stance toward Sirius ending their NC with Art. If you have a skill, it is wining and dinning people. Use this skill George. Don't ask. Demand.

Show us proof, and I will greatly respect you as a person for it.

Are you kidding? lol. No way anything George would do would make any difference here. Some people just need someone to hate and here it is George.

samysam1313

Quote from: Kingification on November 14, 2013, 11:33:41 AM
So I reiterate; go about your hate in a decent manner, rather than a straight up "fuck you stupid fucking cunt". No need for it.

I agree. You can dislike someone but the hate here is way over the top. It's way to obsessive and some of the language is too.

Quote from: HaveAccess on November 17, 2013, 03:38:20 PM

Wouldn't it be keen if the world really were being run by a hidden hand? That's such a comforting thought...

Only if that hand were willing to provide a reacharound.

DanTSX

Quote from: samysam1313 on November 17, 2013, 06:30:18 PM
I was in that other forum and it was filled with hate too. If it's not hate, please explain what it is. You people are giving George way too much credit about what is nothing but rumors and inuendos. George has no power to shut down a forum any more than any of us do. George has just been made the scapegoat. So easy to blame & hate someone without evidence. I know my opinion will not be popular with the haters here, but I reserve judgement on people till I know the facts.

It's hate.

George is not welcome here.

When he comes around, I treat him like someone trying to use my property as a shortcut to their crack dealer.  I tell them to fuck off.

Thats why I tell George to fuck off.

If he didn't come here, I wouldn't say it.

DanTSX

Quote from: samysam1313 on November 17, 2013, 06:36:04 PM
I agree. You can dislike someone but the hate here is way over the top. It's way to obsessive and some of the language is too.

No.  It is perfectly appropriate.

This is the internet.  It is serious business.

If George is all butthurt, he can just stop reading here, and poof!  The angry talk goes away.

But he still sucks at the end of the day.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: samysam1313 on November 17, 2013, 06:36:04 PM

So what language is appropriate for Noory, a guy that puts David John Oates on the air, a guest who knowingly falsely accuses people of child molestation?

DanTSX

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on November 17, 2013, 06:40:48 PM
So what language is appropriate for Noory, a guy that puts David John Oates on the air, a guest who knowingly falsely accuses people of child molestation?

I call him a fucking loser saddam-hussein looking dope.  And tell him to get lost.

Sometimes I think I am too easy on him.  But I have to admit, I get giddy when I see him respond.