• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

shell88

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 22, 2015, 12:04:49 AM
His wife and daughter are laying on the floor in the dark and he's just gonna continue with the show?

ahahaha .Yep, of course!

maren

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2015, 12:30:13 AM
At least Rosy got a response.  I've been posting on the last few pages and no one even knows I here.  :(

Hi, Starr!  I didn't see you.  I don't think anybody responded to me tonight, either, except to snark about a comment I made regarding guns.  It's been moving really fast.  Don't take it personally!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

WOTR

At least Rosy got a response.  I've been posting on the last few pages and no one even knows I here.  :(
I believe some strange witch kitty in a black hat put a spell of invisibility that covers you...

RoseGirl

((((((((((((((((starrmtn))))))))))))))

hugs to ya

We get gunshots all the time in Midtown Atlanta. A few months ago our lovely teen muggers fired pistol shots at  our condo after a neighbor saw them trying to rob someone. I got up and woke up my girlfriend and told her she should grab some cover until they were done shooting. She told me to fuck myself for waking her up and she didn't give a shit. :P God bless city folk.

norland2424

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 22, 2015, 12:33:40 AM
Is this for real? Like....a real gun shot?

it wasnt heard on air, Arts neighbors and i assume family contacted him

WanagoBleu

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:20:40 AM
who needs a bunker? Mountains evidently have convenient manholes. Perfect for the whole family.
LOL. Has he called back in at all?

The General

Quote from: lonevoice on October 22, 2015, 12:32:26 AM
For so many reasons. Is there another broadcaster who could sit and do a live show, chambered round in his Glock pointed at the door while his (armed) wife and child huddle on the floor in the dark? Art is the best kind of crazy.

This is why I love Art Bell.

For the record, my wife just let me know that if we were in that situation and I just carried on with the show while she hid in the dark with our child, she would never forgive me. 

It must be fun to be a pirate, Art.

lonevoice

Hi, starrmtn!

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: jazmunda on October 22, 2015, 12:31:17 AM
My outdoor sensor lights go off if someone farts so it could be nothing. It is scary though when there have just been shots fired.

Yeah dude, but couple the fact that the light sensor went off at the same time that shots were being fired around the area and I'd say there's a strong potential you have something going on.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 22, 2015, 12:32:48 AM
Sorry starr, I'd never ignore you :)
Aww.  Thank you Georgie. 

It is an unusual night for sure. And, to repeat my post from a few pages back, prayers for Art and his family.

Uncle Duke

So what time was it locally when the alleged shots were fired?

norland2424

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 22, 2015, 12:34:51 AM
We get gunshots all the time in Midtown Atlanta. A few months ago our lovely teen muggers fired pistol shots at  our condo after a neighbor saw them trying to rob someone. I got up and woke up my girlfriend and told her she should grab some cover until they were done shooting. She told me to fuck myself for waking her up and she didn't give a shit. :P God bless city folk.

lol its the ones that you dont hear that get ya  ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:32:50 AM
Mine do too, but I wonder if his are more hi tech. Where he's able to adjust the sensitivity and whatnot, keeping animals from setting it off.

I have sensitivity settings but I also have lots of trees. Whenever it is very windy or the possoms are out and about they go off. They are mainly there to scare off people rather than to alert me.

SciFiAuthor

I didn't see! I'm all sorts of a basket case tonight and not following the thread well. *hugs*

WOTR

For so many reasons. Is there another broadcaster who could sit and do a live show, chambered round in his Glock pointed at the door while his (armed) wife and child huddle on the floor in the dark? Art is the best kind of crazy.
+1  000 000 000

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spinner on October 22, 2015, 12:33:52 AM

We know you're here.
We've been just too busy getting excited about what's going on at Art's place tonight.
Sorry, sweetie. You know we love you. :)
No problem Spinner.  Got any butt hurt cream lying around? ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Catsmile on October 22, 2015, 12:35:57 AM
Couldn't be something so sane, gotta be hubrids coming to replace Art. ::)

If they haven't already. Art showed some hubrid like nerve tonight on air.

AppealPlay

Art rules.  Maybe Liddy is one who would do the same, too.

Remember, Gordon Liddy doesn't own any firearms...Mrs. Liddy has quite the arsenal. :D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2015, 12:35:19 AM
Aww.  Thank you Georgie. 

It is an unusual night for sure. And, to repeat my post from a few pages back, prayers for Art and his family.

I actually was going to respond to a couple of your posts, but then decided I had nothing to add.  I didn't see you had come in late.

Zenman

Quote from: jazmunda on October 22, 2015, 12:31:17 AM
My outdoor sensor lights go off if someone farts so it could be nothing. It is scary though when there have just been shots fired.

Lol, I've got those. I think all it takes is a spider fart.

Rix Gins

284 guests and 95 members as I type.  Pretty good numbers for the thread.