• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Queenie

Wouldn't it be lovely if George did a video of his free lunch at the Senior's center?  I'm glad he doesn't have to slave over the stove all day.   Who is this evil MV? 

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on September 22, 2017, 04:07:34 AM
I didn't know before that George goes for free lunch at the Sr Center...

Where have I been?
Of course he does.  It's free ain't it?

paladin1991

Quote from: Queenie on September 22, 2017, 05:36:33 AM
Wouldn't it be lovely if George did a video of his free lunch at the Senior's center?  I'm glad he doesn't have to slave over the stove all day.   Who is this evil MV?

(penis)MV?  He is an evil genius.  A fudge packing evil genius.  A thread trolling fudge packing evil genius.  HE IS CASIO!

Queenie

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 22, 2017, 05:42:16 AM
(penis)MV?  He is an evil genius.  A fudge packing evil genius.  A thread trolling fudge packing evil genius.  HE IS CASIO!

Oh I just love fudge!   Especially with walnuts.  I don't know about this Casio person.  Does he bake?

Who

Good morning Senda.  You've got a choice to make.  You can attempt to raise thousands of dollars in donations or you can continue to collect your SSI payments and Medi-Cal. You can do one or the other but you can't do both. Do you understand that? It's really pretty simple.

As a recipient of SSI and Medi-Cal (Medicaid), you are required to report any additional income to your caseworker. Not reporting that income to your caseworker can result in losing your SSI and Medicaid and, perhaps, being charged with welfare fraud.

So here are your choices:

1) Play by the rules, collect your SSI and Medi-Cal and live your life.

2) Try to game the system and lose your SSI and Medi-Cal.

You may think you're smart enough to beat the system. Trust me, you're not.  All anyone has to do, including the people at Contra Costa County Employment & Human Services, is Google "George Senda" and there you are, describing in excruciating detail the minutiae of your life. Your money making schemes, your doltish attempts at crowd funding, your links to PayPal donations are there for everyone to see, all posted by you.

Think about that this weekend. 

Quote from: Who on September 22, 2017, 06:56:01 AM
Good morning Senda.  You've got a choice to make.  You can attempt to raise thousands of dollars in donations or you can continue to collect your SSI payments and Medi-Cal. You can do one or the other but you can't do both. Do you understand that? It's really pretty simple.

As a recipient of SSI and Medi-Cal (Medicaid), you are required to report any additional income to your caseworker. Not reporting that income to your caseworker can result in losing your SSI and Medicaid and, perhaps, being charged with welfare fraud.

So here are your choices:

1) Play by the rules, collect your SSI and Medi-Cal and live your life.

2) Try to game the system and lose your SSI and Medi-Cal.

You may think you're smart enough to beat the system. Trust me, you're not.  All anyone has to do, including the people at Contra Costa County Employment & Human Services, is Google "George Senda" and there you are, describing in excruciating detail the minutiae of your life. Your money making schemes, your doltish attempts at crowd funding, your links to PayPal donations are there for everyone to see, all posted by you.

Think about that this weekend.
perhaps a Bay Area investigative reporter might "do a story" on George ?
a reporter did a "similar fraud investigation" in Cleveland, OH. AND IT WENT NATIONAL
a FAT ASS GRIFTING SCAMMING person NOT unlike Falkie...
"the Guy from Cleveland" went DOWN FOR GOOD !
02-08-16....

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 07:39:23 AM
perhaps a Bay Area investigative reporter might "do a story" on George ?
a reporter did a "similar fraud investigation" in Cleveland, OH. AND IT WENT NATIONAL
a FAT ASS GRIFTING SCAMMING person NOT unlike Falkie...
"the Guy from Cleveland" went DOWN FOR GOOD !
02-08-16....

Senda's playing with fire and he's too damned stupid to realize it.  This is not going to end well for Senda and he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Quote from: Who on September 22, 2017, 07:47:52 AM
Senda's playing with fire and he's too damned stupid to realize it.  This is not going to end well for Senda and he'll have no one to blame but himself.
oh, he wil, he will...
ALL the HATERS and TROLLS online !
(you do know, he has haters and trolls online...he tells everyone that !)

*i am sure George will explain that "fact" to the authorities, welfare, court, prison guards, Warren and his "special" cell mate...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 22, 2017, 02:14:43 AM
Trouble in fund raising land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP54PViW660

Spelling and offspring issues are Senda's biggest gripes. I wonder how graphic she got with the vegetables? "There's aspects of bi-polar that prompts people to latch onto people who are well known or famous".... Indeed.

Quote from: Queenie on September 22, 2017, 05:45:26 AM
Oh I just love fudge!   Especially with walnuts.  I don't know about this Casio person.  Does he bake?
of course Casio bakes...
Dr. MD MD's "special" fudge "packed" by Falkie
(and I do believe if the Dr. eats a pound of walnuts, it does come with walnuts)
LOL

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 08:00:11 AM
oh, he wil, he will...
ALL the HATERS and TROLLS online !
(you do know, he has haters and trolls online...he tells everyone that !)

*i am sure George will explain that "fact" to the authorities, welfare, court, prison guards, Warren and his "special" cell mate...

Definitely. Senda would be a successful businessman (probably a billionaire) if not for his mother and the trolls and haters.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2017, 08:00:26 AM
Spelling and offspring issues are Senda's biggest gripes. I wonder how graphic she got with the vegetables? "There's aspects of bi-polar that prompts people to latch onto people who are well known or famous".... Indeed.
the question is...
will Falkie be doing an unboxing video of a vegetable ?
to be used in his famous half thawed chicken and "special" vegetable soup ?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Who on September 22, 2017, 07:47:52 AM
Senda's playing with fire and he's too damned stupid to realize it.  This is not going to end well for Senda and he'll have no one to blame but himself.
I really wish this were true but in the five years I've been here it hasn't happened yet. Not sure how old this thread is but somehow he manages to escape.

Or California doesn't care he is grifting or no one has reported him.

I wonder who played the role of the mother and who played the role of the son. I'm betting 99% it was some bellgabber. But I could be wrong.

Quote from: brig on September 22, 2017, 04:07:34 AM
I didn't know before that George goes for free lunch at the Sr Center...

Where have I been?
what George didn't mention was the bread he had to eat was FREE bread picked up at the senior center !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 22, 2017, 08:08:24 AM
I really wish this were true but in the five years I've been here it hasn't happened yet. Not sure how old this thread is but somehow he manages to escape.

I wonder who played the role of the mother and who played the role of the son. I'm betting 99% it was some bellgabber. But I could be wrong.

I think that highly unlikely. I suspect ths Marge woman has a son who is worried about her unusual hobbies with veg and throwing money at grifters.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2017, 08:00:26 AM

He got an email that did not stop for five hours.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 08:14:09 AM
what George didn't mention was the bread he had to eat was FREE bread picked up at the senior center !

I suspect he didn't pay for the soup and carrots he mentioned either. Grifting from the local church is his thing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 22, 2017, 08:20:56 AM

I think that strange, they're usually only a page at most. Unless he did his usual block/ unblock thing because he needed to know what they were saying to him? But even that wouldn't be five hours long.

Who

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 22, 2017, 08:20:56 AM

I hate 5-hour emails. 

SENDA: "I'm sorry I'm late for my court appearance, your honor, but I got this 5-hour email and . . . ."

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2017, 08:19:05 AM
I think that highly unlikely. I suspect ths Marge woman has a son who is worried about her unusual hobbies with veg and throwing money at grifters.
could Marge's son be forced to involve the social services and mental health services out of concern for his Mother ?
what if they contact agencies in Martinez, CA. out of concern, because George is attempting to take advantage of her and it opens a hornet's nest revealing how Falkie is committing crimes left and right ?
how many other victims will surface ?
how many charities and government agencies will be made aware of Falkie's despicable character ?
this could be the beginning of the end for Falkie as we know him !

everyone knows you "don't mess" with someone's Mother !
shame shame shame on George !

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 22, 2017, 08:08:24 AM

I saw the photograph..friggin' Falkie sent an email with no warning.  Ugg...my kids were in the room when I opened it, thank God I was able to close out without them noticing.   I could blame Falkie, he is an idiot, but I should know better than to open his email with kids around within a five block radius.  If the woman in the photo was Marge, then Marge likes a good amount of vegetables in her diet.   :o

ponyboysunset

My favorite part of that video is that he truly believes he is famous and that is why that sewergabber, I mean woman is in love with him. Someone needs to tell him he is not famous.

friendship ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 08:05:14 AM
of course Casio bakes...
Dr. MD MD's "special" fudge "packed" by Falkie
(and I do believe if the Dr. eats a pound of walnuts, it does come with walnuts)
LOL

Another of your fevered Falkie faggot fantasies. Hey, let's turn the Falkie forum into a flame war! I'm not bothered by your perpetual faggortry.   :D

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 22, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

I saw the photograph..friggin' Falkie sent an email with no warning.  Ugg...my kids were in the room when I opened it, thank God I was able to close out without them noticing.   I could blame Falkie, he is an idiot, but I should know better than to open his email with kids around within a five block radius.  If the woman in the photo was Marge, then Marge likes a good amount of vegetables in her diet.   :o
first may I say how fortunate you were to have been alert and closed that horrible email, before irreparable damage to your children occurred
a lesson learned, Falkie is likely to send unsolicited filth to anyone at anytime without consideration of innocent bystanders
I might suggest (you probably already have) a bleach eyewash after viewing Falkie's email
I am so so sorry for the trauma

(what vegetable was it, anyway ?)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 09:56:28 AM
Another of your fevered Falkie faggot fantasies. Hey, let's turn the Falkie forum into a flame war! I'm not bothered by your perpetual faggortry.   :D
let m guess, you are a staunch "faggott hating" Dr. of divinity (or a "Bishop") in some mega church...
that in a "not so secret" life is in reality an OLD FLAMING CROSSDRESSJNG QUEEN...wat past "her" prime...
but still on the "downlow" and prowling...
you might ask what the tip off was ?
well, "faggott" is their preferred term for "their kind"
(were you friends with Bishop Eddie ? hope you don't "catch" cancer)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 10:13:36 AM
let m guess, you are a staunch "faggott hating" Dr. of divinity (or a "Bishop") in some mega church...
that in a "not so secret" life is in reality an OLD FLAMING CROSSDRESSJNG QUEEN...wat past "her" prime...
but still on the "downlow" and prowling...
you might ask what the tip off was ?
well, "faggott" is their preferred term for "their kind"
(were you friends with Bishop Eddie ? hope you don't "catch" cancer)

I know that you have to take your false teeth about before servicing the master because Falkie likes it smooth. SMOOOTH!   :D

HTC: The Flakie cum dumpster  ;D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 22, 2017, 09:54:19 AM
My favorite part of that video is that he truly believes he is famous and that is why that sewergabber, I mean woman is in love with him. Someone needs to tell him he is not famous.

friendship ::)

That's just your opinion.  The proof will out at Falkie's meet and greet t-shirt sale event.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 22, 2017, 10:30:52 AM
That's just your opinion.  The proof will out at Falkie's meet and greet t-shirt sale event.
I await my demise. LOL ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 10:17:54 AM
I know that you have to take your false teeth about before servicing the master because Falkie likes it smooth. SMOOOTH!   :D

HTC: The Flakie cum dumpster  ;D
now now, Bishop...or "Dr."...whatever

my my, why those in the clergy and politics of "that persuasion" yell and insult the loudest...
is a mystery