• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: Catsmile on May 14, 2018, 08:47:31 PM
Same here. There is a time for feels and a time for action. Queef needs 2 pull his pants over that ample ass crack and do his job, including all the paperwork, recordings, et al. Not depending upon fans/court of public opinion to do his homework for free. Apparently it's time to let the lawyers do the talking. Otherwise...

He is to stupid/lazy or financially bereft, to legally protect his network/show. Smart money bets it might not be financially prudent to take legal action at all. ASSUMING he has an enforceable binding contract, which is actually signed by Heather. He might not even have a proper contract in the first place. Litigation sorts all of that out, and more.

Queefs open to the public textual legal threats in the sand, are quite telling about what hes most likely to do if Heat Wad crosses that line in the sand. At least to anyone paying attention. When visiting any lawyer with any sort of actionable legal dealings, which you financially retain said lawyer to pursue. The first thing they will tell you "Don't say anything about it to anyone! Thats what you pay us to do now."     

Which would mean, at this point Queef is just another unprofessional shit talking loon. Just like Heath Wad and her unprofessional flyingmonkeys. Which boils down to Queef fueling the fire simply to fluff the base. Hoping to increase his profits socially and financially in this current drama/situation.

P.S. Good Luck "Good Dave"

# ManipulateMeNot
# TheShitShowOfLuLzWithQueefRollin&HeaterWad
# Bread&Circuses
# TeamAsiaBell   
Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

dsz

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 14, 2018, 09:09:09 PM
Well now....

And Lasha alleges it's not the real Crystal Gayle, but I speculated that here first, so she's a thief like HeatherBandit.

Kolchak

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 09:10:22 PM
And Lasha alleges it's not the real Crystal Gayle, but I speculated that here first, so she's a thief like HeatherBandit.

Where did she say this? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 14, 2018, 08:30:03 PM
Whitley Streiber was ALWAYS one of my least favorite guests and I've been listening to Art Bell since 1997. Never understood why Art gave him so much credit except that he might have thought it was good radio for his paranormal show.

Dr. Reed's  B.S. story was more entertaining than anything Streiber delivered.

Maybe Art liked the creepiness of it.  Movie was creepy for its time.  Now his shit is just fruity.

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

Oh that Lasha! She's always trying to mix it up!

dsz

Quote from: Bluejay on May 14, 2018, 09:10:14 PM
Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

#Catfrown

#Makes good points #though, #you must admit.

dsz

Quote from: Kolchak on May 14, 2018, 09:12:17 PM
Where did she say this? I couldn't find it anywhere.

It was pages ago... she alleged it was a fake Gayle Twitter account that posted she (Gayle) would be on tonight. But I don't even know if that was really from Lasha at this point or an edit. It's hard to tell what's real anymore. Is Bellgab even real? Am I real?

Bart Ell

Poor Carl.
Wordpress beat him up.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 09:15:26 PM
It was pages ago... she alleged it was a fake Gayle Twitter account that posted she (Gayle) would be on tonight. But I don't even know if that was really from Lasha at this point or an edit. It's hard to tell what's real anymore. Is Bellgab even real? Am I real?

You sure it was Lasha??  I thought this was her feeding time?

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 14, 2018, 09:17:48 PM
You sure if was Lasha??  I thought this was her feeding time?

She a multi-tasker

From the Heather Wad FaceBook page:

TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE THIS POST!!!

May 14th, 2018 - Whitley Strieber - Remembering Art Bell

Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade hits the air at 9 PM Pacific time. Listen LIVE FREE at:

https://tunein.com/radio/LNM-Radio-Network-s245159/     

I think it would be fun to have a huge turnout for the first show, or at least the opening, then have it drop to almost nothing from then on.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mika on May 14, 2018, 08:59:35 PM
Boy you like names calling.
Why so much aggression?

What if Keith's lawyer told Keith to post it in order to gather a reaction or just to establish legal triggering.

You must be very sad angry individual.

Which one are you? A Lasha friend or a friend of one of Heather's budding new lonely men subscribers?

A website developer asked..

Kolchak

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 09:19:01 PM
I think it would be fun to have a huge turnout for the first show, or at least the opening, then have it drop to almost nothing from then on.

Pretty sure that's what will happen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 09:19:01 PM
From the Heather Wad FaceBook page:

TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE THIS POST!!!

May 14th, 2018 - Whitley Strieber - Remembering Art Bell

Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade hits the air at 9 PM Pacific time. Listen LIVE FREE at:

https://tunein.com/radio/LNM-Radio-Network-s245159/     

You minx.

SciFiAuthor

I wonder if they're dolling Whitley up as a Crystal Gayle impersonator so they can claim the real one on with Dave is fake. Whitley strikes me as the type that would do just about anything for ten bucks. Surely Lasha has that much around.

Heather announced Bob Crane will be on in the first hour

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 14, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

Which one are you? A Lasha friend or a friend of one of Heather's budding new lonely men subscribers?

A website developer asked..

Angry Noob.  LOL  8)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

oidar can kiss my ass.

Kolchak

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

OIDAR!

69CheckMate

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 14, 2018, 09:06:23 PM
Good evening to you fine folks. Been busy today. Anything happen?

Nothin'special.... n'you?

timebandit

hang onto your hats people..
you are about to see
#HeatherUnchained

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 14, 2018, 09:22:31 PM
Nothin'special.... n'you?

Busy, busy. Thought it would be nice to have a quiet chat with you all and unwind a bit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: timebandit on May 14, 2018, 09:24:19 PM
you are about to see
#HeatherUnchained

Her kinks are legendary, Hi Daniel.

you are about to see
#HeatherUnchained

Lasha let her out already?  She doesn't go on for another 35 minutes

you are about to see
#HeatherUnchained

Is that what they mean by "radio with pictures"?

bateman

you are about to see
#HeatherUnchained

#unhinged

Mr Apnea

Vara just said they are on a shoe string budget and now is beggin for donations.   Million my ass!

Yup, I know I gave him a stream, but he is no closer to 500 than he was last week.

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 14, 2018, 09:28:36 PM
Vara just said they are on a shoe string budget and now is beggin for donations.   Million my ass!

Yup, I know I gave him a stream, but he is no closer to 500 than he was last week.

i hope Heaters show dies slow. real slow.