• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

According to his mothers immigration records, little Douglas was almost 3 when they entered the USA in 1968.  They were not granted status until at least 1974.  Those records also show one address during that period in San Francisco, CA.  That is the little high-rise apartment in the "Tenderloin". 

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, I'm surprised you have a hard time getting fresh seafood where you live. Anywhere in NY is a lot closer to the coast than where I live and we get seafood here. Of course you have to pay a pretty penny for it.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 22, 2020, 07:12:37 PM
According to his mothers immigration records, little Douglas was almost 3 when they entered the USA in 1968.  They were not granted status until at least 1974.  Those records also show one address during that period in San Francisco, CA.  That is the little high-rise apartment in the "Tenderloin".
I have heard ddd state on more than one occasion that the Tenderloin is the worst neighborhood in the world, which of course negates his assertions that he is a world traveller. There are plenty worse neighborhoods in the USA let alone the world and for him to claim it is the most dangerous just highlights his ignorance of the world.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on April 22, 2020, 07:16:16 PM
Hey Gunner, I'm surprised you have a hard time getting fresh seafood where you live. Anywhere in NY is a lot closer to the coast than where I live and we get seafood here. Of course you have to pay a pretty penny for it.
Try paying for a bushel of fresh Chesapeake Blue Crab sent to Central/Western New York! 

https://www.cameronsseafood.com/buy-seafood-online/maryland-blue-crabs/2-male/

Pelayo

Ha! I'm spoiled. I wouldn't bother eating a blue crab unless it was a softshell cooked by somebody who knew what he was doing. Too much work getting the meat out of a blue crab. A Dungee has 3 or 4 times the meat and way easier to get to. Most people are satisfied with one Dungeness crab, but I could eat two :)

Gunner65

Pelayo

Hey, don't give up. When I was a kid I spent a couple summers in Maine and my dad would take us to this place. Good to see they are still in business.             https://www.luntsgatewaylobster.com/

Gunner65

We have NO fresh fish sold here!  And if TOPS has it, it is farmed Catfish or Tilapia. And over 4.00 per pound.  Have you checked your meat prices?  Compared them to last summer?

Pelayo

I'm sure a lot of the fish here has been frozen at some point, but the technology these days makes for far better quality. I can't stand Tilapia. I won't eat it. It's trash fish. I eat cod, halibut, salmon, trout and if I'm in a southern mood catfish. I'm sure there are some species I left out. Like for instance, on a special occasion I will make Chilean sea bass and such.

Gunner65

I am seriously watching closely the chicken and pork being put out for sale here too!  I have purchased chicken that is not right.   I believe markets are selling meats dangerously close to expiration for sale.  If I buy a chicken breast for 3.00 and butterfly it, and roast it...and bite into it and it chews like cartilage - there is something wrong.

Pelayo

Well, just how long do you think you can tell people to stay home from work? Pretty soon you're gonna get to the bottom of the barrel when it comes to food and everything else.

Gunner65

And this is where people should speak up.  There is no excuse for fucking around with labels on shit.  I know because of my experience working in restraunts and bars in college. 

Gunner65

You don't sell any salad with mayo or eggs in it over 3 days.  You don't sell a soup over 2 days old.  And if someone notices the beer is bad>listen to them.
I have know bar owners who actually tap the stale beer to sell to the local drunks during the week days, and then send me down to arrange the kegs before Friday "Happy Hour"

Pelayo

Ha! Imagine handing ddd a live crab. I bet he would scream like a little girl. The only crabs ddd ever caught were from the toilet set in his local gay bar.

Pelayo

"Ahem, Joe Biden."- ddd  Hey ddd, wasn't old Joe one of the guys who used to hang around the Presidio's daycare center?

Gunner65

Dietrich has no idea.  Never shot or skinned a squirrel or a rabbit or a groundhog. (Much less a deer).  He is totally clueless. And he is claiming to be the son of Adolf Hitler and will save the world?

Gunner65

His entire life is a lie! He is literally sitting on/in his bed spouting this bullshit! 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 22, 2020, 08:00:23 PM
Dietrich has no idea.  Never shot or skinned a squirrel or a rabbit or a groundhog. (Much less a deer).  He is totally clueless. And he is claiming to be the son of Adolf Hitler and will save the world?
Like you said, ddd is a pussy. His daddy didn't raise him right. As a matter of fact, I don't think he had much influence at all. His mommy put him in dresses.

Gunner65

His next "dream" is for Peter Moon to publish a book about him..and sell it at the June "freak show" at MT Shasta. I think Moon will release a book involving Dietrich in May.  And I think Moon will plan it to be sold at the June conference.

But it will be about Dietrichs claim that Japan and Germany won the war and hinting about his claim to be the son of Adolf Hitler. The "new age" pussies will be shocked by Dietrich and I predict his presentation will be so sloppy, he will be a laughing stock!

Pelayo

Actually, I think moon is just milking ddd for ideas to create a fictional character for a novel. I'm pretty sure if ddd objects moon will tell him to get stuffed.

Pelayo

ddd has been a laughingstock for years.

Gunner65

Moon is a vampire.  But he chose Dietrich as his "New"  idiot.

Gunner65

If you research what Moon did with Preston Nichols you will see that Moon and Dietrich are totally different.  After Moon discovered that Dietrich was a liar, and had to contend with the facts (Moon never had to deal with Preston Nichols in this way).

Moon now has to deal with the fact that Dietrich is a fraud and is being exposed!  Moon has two choices.  He can write what Dietrich wants him to write, or he can write it himself.  Either way, Dietrich will be exposed.

Gunner65

"Toddlers buying bottles of gin" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Like I said before, the woo-woo community are nothing more than an incestuous community of con-men that cite each other as "experts." Unfortunately for ddd, he couldn't keep a muzzle on his stupid mouth and he shot it off an alienated himself from the gravy train. Gee ddd, for a boy genius, you sure do some stupid shit.

Gunner65

If you are not busy on Saturday nights, check this out.  https://www.patriotoutlaws.com/

7 pm EST.  Just a couple in South Carolina.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 22, 2020, 08:29:42 PM
If you are not busy on Saturday nights, check this out.  https://www.patriotoutlaws.com/

7 pm EST.  Just a couple in South Carolina.
Will do.

Gunner65

"Violent extremist terrorists"  Dietrich is done.  He has NO MORE