Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 22, 2019, 05:01:40 AM
It couldn't have been much different than the stream tests.  Just her doing a monologue, interspersed with a few calls from her posse.
Wait until she has some guests - starting on Tuesday.  Then you'll see some serious shit.

Tuesday came and went with her typical same-o “serious shit” of fingering us with MOAR trolling moonshots without the pics.

She’s blacklisted herself from getting legit guests that Art would get. Proof? Let’s see if she reschedules her first guest that already no-showed on her premiere broadcast after 7+months of contrived grieving and foot hurts. 🖕

VC

Heather: contact jedimiller to help you stream on YouTube until you can wipe your sorry ass after your claimed FOUR liar years of doing AB’s MITD and your no-shows KoN... You incompetent moonshine moony druggie fueled bitch.

You can takedown each YouTube show and repost these on your KoN website until you recover your complete incompetent run of lies doing 4 years in AB’s wake.

You’re toooooo retarded aren’t you, so keep blowing yourself into your stink hole.

Stop being the pathetic ultimate excuse troll that you constantly are, or do pizza deliveries -genius! 🙀🖕

albrecht

Code-Ninjas appear to have worked? Stream is not Indian Muzak but her, apparently. Could be a replay? Idk since haven't listened in a while but seem to recall this guy.

VC

60 Seconds Mark!

20 Seconds Mark!

What a pro-dunk! You’re 💄 on a troll...

HW 🖕

VC

This complete lunatic says she’s number 1.

They’re trying to stop us and do everything to stop her number 1 show.

All new phone numbers 😹

Freak didn’t pay the phone bills 🕸

Does NOT have guest rescheduled, but liar says she will. 😴

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 24, 2019, 10:27:48 PM
This complete lunatic says she’s number 1.

All new phone numbers 😹

Freak didn’t pay the phone bills 🕸

Does NOT have guest rescheduled, but liar says she will. 😴

Ikr?  Heathers show is SO controversial...   ::)

Pizzapunch

Smog accused Stacey of stealing a thousand dollars from the bench fund!

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 24, 2019, 11:15:09 PM
Smog accused Stacey of stealing a thousand dollars from the bench fund!

I heard that.  I'm surprised Heather would say that on air.  What if it was a different Stacey? 

And Heather says she wants to stay out of the drama, lol

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2019, 11:20:43 PM
I heard that.  I'm surprised Heather would say that on air.  What if it was a different Stacey? 

And Heather says she wants to stay out of the drama, lol
I do know that Stacey of Stacey and Bryan fame handled the fund before Smog took it over....

Lilith

"This is the talk show they don't want you to hear everybody". - Heather Wade

"They don't want this show on the air...  They DONT"! - Heather Wade

::)

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2019, 11:35:25 PM

What you are trying to tell me is that Heather is the legacy? Let's face it- every show (paranormal or political) claims that "THEY" don't want you to have the knowledge that is being dispensed.

It is a great shtick- and Art used variations on the theme as well...

Long live the Legacy!  8)

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 24, 2019, 11:39:05 PM
What you are trying to tell me is that Heather is the legacy? Let's face it- every show (paranormal or political) claims that "THEY" don't want you to have the knowledge that is being dispensed.

It is a great shtick- and Art used variations on the theme as well...

Long live the Legacy!  8)

"The Legacy is DONE"!

Pizzapunch

Well with an audience of only 350 she makes it easier for "They" to not worry too much

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2019, 11:44:09 PM
"The Legacy is DONE"!

BS. This board is still going strong. The man who "gets it" is still broadcasting, Art's children are being raised to star on the soon to be hit television show "growing up Bell," and Heather is back on the air.

In addition to all of that... Somewhere there is a room with a portrait of Art, "the patron saint of swingers" keeping watch over an active orgy...

The legacy lives on! Long may Heather broadcast, long may the orgasms rein!

Lilith

"New phones are so cool". - Heather Wade

Lilith

You know, I hate to say it, but...

I think Heathers main problem as a show host, when she has a guest, is that she just sounds like she's really really dumb.  That's not to say that she IS dumb.  It's just how she sounds.

Even the guests sound like they're treading on broken glass, trying to be very very careful, and doing their best to choose their words, to try to make her sound smart.

Oh yes Heather, that totally stupid thing you just said, is really and truly brilliant!

Lilith

Lit City Anthony is onna phone.

AC400KICK

The Philly Marathon as well as Boston and The TCS NYC Marathon will be dedicated in Art's Memory

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 25, 2019, 01:55:12 AM
The Philly Marathon as well as Boston and The TCS NYC Marathon will be dedicated in Art's Memory

I heard you Anthony.  :)

MV/Liberace!

So 20 years ago.

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on July 24, 2019, 11:57:44 PM
Long may Heather broadcast, long may the orgasms rein!
For some people, the two are interconnected.  8)

(Hi, Miller.)

DynamoHum

New phones are in because the old Telos phones Art had were freebies while he advertised the service on air (or someone did) No big upping, no phones...

Now we wait for the internet to get shut off....

whoozit

I had the chance to listen to the show for a half hour or so last night.  Is it just me or does Heather sound like she has to poop?

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on July 25, 2019, 04:07:22 AM
I had the chance to listen to the show for a half hour or so last night.  Is it just me or does Heather sound like she has to poop?