George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 29, 2016, 02:11:45 PM
Hi George Hi Hi Hi George

Bill would make an excellent addition to Bellgab. He's the only guy who could make Falkie seem normal

Bill, or at least someone claiming to be Bill, is a 'gabber who goes/went by "radioatheist".  Here is a link to what I think is his only post, a rambling, almost Unibomber-like manifesto.  If it's not Bill, whoever wrote it has nicely captured his bizarre, manic stream of consciousness delivery.  I initially thought it was Bill, but began to have my doubts when he didn't respond to some of the more stinging posts in the thread. 

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9914.msg842188.html#msg842188

CornyCrow

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 01:38:09 AM
I take anything that comes out of Bruce Goldberg's mouth with extreme skepticism.
Why is that?  Most of what he says is traditional esoteric teaching.  You will find what he says in old Wicca, the Rosecrucians, Theosophy, and the Masons. 

CornyCrow

Quote from: H.L.F. on November 30, 2016, 02:37:23 AM
I'm of a similar opinion, but I do get the appeal, even if I don't share it.  For some people it's simple as he was the only Catholic president we've ever had.  Also the image of the young charismatic president and the fascination with his affairs.  Not sure if it's true but I once heard a story that he told an intern to give his friend a BJ at a pool party :o
I was not enamored with Kennedy, but at the time I did not know/realize he was going after the mob so energetically.  The shock to me is that there are insidious factions in our government that covered up (and probably participated in) the murder of a US president.  The thing is that there are such ugly people who are still working for our government.  Some values should be greater than mere politics. 

Juan

To those seeking power, and obsessed with it, politics is everything.
The Kennedys were simply the mob family of New England.  Irish rather than Italian.  They made their money running illegal alcohol during prohibition just as Al Capone did.

Bobby was the enforcer and went after the Italian mob.

Jack's sexual antics didn't come out until about a dozen years after his death.  The Camelot myth was created by Jackie and Bobby in 1964-65.  The press wallowed in it.

One reason for all the Kennedy assassination theories was that the Kennedys pissed off so many powerful groups.  There were lots of motives to kill JFK - the mob, castro, the Soviets, the Diems, Cuban anti-castro forces, Jimmy Hoffa, right wingers such as the Minutemen, and a rather lunatic Marxist who had a job packing schoolbooks.

And probably Jackstar.

Quote from: Segundus on November 30, 2016, 06:40:20 AM
Why is that?  Most of what he says is traditional esoteric teaching.  You will find what he says in old Wicca, the Rosecrucians, Theosophy, and the Masons.

Two words. A name to be precise. Dexter Monterrey.  Goldberg said Noory would be reincarnated as Monterrey in the 24th Century.  I know you wouldn't buy into that drivel.  To set the record straight, I believe in reincarnation just not Goldberg's variety.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 09:45:13 AM
Two words. A name to be precise. Dexter Monterrey.  Goldberg said Noory would be reincarnated as Monterrey in the 24th Century.  I know you wouldn't buy into that drivel.  To set the record straight, I believe in reincarnation just not Goldberg's variety.

You doubt the Akashic records?  Shame on you.

ItsOver

Ha!  Dexter Monterrey.  That names ranks right up there with Greg Nowell.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 30, 2016, 01:50:49 AM
where does the 'Jorch' name come from?
I'm not sure who first came up with it but I use it lot on BG.  When 'ol George is in his mush-mouth mode, which is most of the time, "Jorch" sounds close to how Noory is pronouncing his first name.

ziznak

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2016, 09:57:40 AM
I'm not sure who first came up with it but I use it lot on BG.  When 'ol George is in his mush-mouth mode, which is most of the time, "Jorch" sounds close to how Noory is pronouncing his first name.
a jorch is a jorch of corsh of corsh
and no one can talk to a jorch of corsh
that is, of corsh, unlessh that jorch is the
UNFAMOUS JORCH SCHNOOOREY

Go right to the jorch and ask the jorch
He'll give you the answer that lunatics endorsh
He's always on a lazy coursh.
Taaaahk to JORCH SNOOOREY

if I had an outside computer here in this office w me I would have totally photoshlopped a mr ed jorch head.... my bad.

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on November 30, 2016, 10:39:58 AM
a jorch is a jorch of corsh of corsh
and no one can talk to a jorch of corsh
that is, of corsh, unlessh that jorch is the
UNFAMOUS JORCH SCHNOOOREY

Go right to the jorch and ask the jorch
He'll give you the answer that lunatics endorsh
He's always on a lazy coursh.
Taaaahk to JORCH SNOOOREY

if I had an outside computer here in this office w me I would have totally photoshlopped a mr ed jorch head.... my bad.
LOL.  Great one, Ziz!  Definitely need a Jorch'ed Mr. Ed for the collection.  I was trying to find your classic Jorch Turkey a few days ago.

ziznak

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2016, 10:44:43 AM
LOL.  Great one, Ziz!  Definitely need a Jorch'ed Mr. Ed for the collection.  I was trying to find your classic Jorch Turkey a few days ago.
omg.... its gotta be somewhere out there...
Quote from: ziznak on November 25, 2015, 08:28:08 PM
check out the the "jorch's ipad thread" for the origin of "jorch."
speaking of which i think ol jorchy boy has been chewing on my avatar!!!
before:

after:

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on November 30, 2016, 11:22:56 AM
omg.... its gotta be somewhere out there...
Hahaha!  Thanks.  That made my day.

CornyCrow

Yeah.  It's easy to say things that no one can check up on.

ItsOver

Quote from: Segundus on November 30, 2016, 02:14:08 PM
I guess he got caught.  I wonder if he spent jail time?
As I recall, he did some time.

"It was not long before the stolen transformers were discovered, and he was arrested by the police. He was released from jail on probation shortly before appearing on Art Bell, and said that he intended to continue his experiments, albeit legally."

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread882101/pg1

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2016, 09:54:20 AM
Ha!  Dexter Monterrey.  That names ranks right up there with Greg Nowell.

Don't forget Nero Blaze.    8)

Here's me as the God of Weird fighting the evil George Noory. Turn your head sideways to see the battle clearly.

Here's music to listen to that fits the battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4LLHINKqM

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2016, 07:51:23 PM
This title will be released on June 27, 2017.

wtf I thought that was a spoof.  Don't think I've ever heard Noory "mad as hell" over anything.

whoozit

Quote from: H.L.F. on November 30, 2016, 08:09:46 PM
wtf I thought that was a spoof.  Don't think I've ever heard Noory "mad as hell" over anything.
He cursed a mean baby blue streak when the pizza roll incident happened.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2016, 07:51:23 PM
I wish I could. :)  Oh, that Dave!

This title will be released on June 27, 2017.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/0765378841/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1480556903&sr=1-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=George+Noory&dpPl=1&dpID=51RCyCDXoVL&ref=plSrch
Even in book form he is awkward. The phrasing "All-Night Radio Host" seems weird. He is not on all night, only for several hours. I think he was looking for "Late-Night Radio Host" but his ESOL training screwed it up, again.

ItsOver

Quote from: H.L.F. on November 30, 2016, 08:09:46 PM
I just stumbled upon that upcoming Jorch delight by accident.  Has he mentioned anything on C2C about "Mad as Hell"?  I'm sure it'll be another ghost-written masterpiece. :)

Dr. MD MD

Our book about him would be called And We're Not Going To Take Him Anymore  :D

Dateline

How dare he curse in his book title!  He should have his rat tail and mouth washed out by his publisher.

Dateline

Really, a book by Norry is just fire starter for a homeless person.

Smoley

Quote from: whoozit on November 30, 2016, 08:11:35 PM
He cursed a mean baby blue streak when the pizza roll incident happened.

In this case the word "mad" doesn't refer to being angry.  He's simply batsh*t insane.

BTW, did anyone catch the way Jorch pronouced "Medellin" last night when reporting on the plane crash that killed most of that South American soccer team?  Classic Noory butcher job - "Muh-DELL-un".

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on November 30, 2016, 10:42:07 PM
Really, a book by Norry is just fire starter for a homeless person.
I thought lining of a bird-cage for Annie from Alabamie or a lucky blind caller who Norry sends a free book.

Rico999

Quote from: Smoley on November 30, 2016, 10:46:49 PM
In this case the word "mad" doesn't refer to being angry.  He's simply batsh*t insane.

BTW, did anyone catch the way Jorch pronouced "Medellin" last night when reporting on the plane crash that killed most of that South American soccer team?  Classic Noory butcher job - "Muh-DELL-un".

Heard "Muh Dell un" and laughed out loud.  Former "Emmy Award Winner" news editor George does it again.  Every "news" segment is comedy gold...

shadefc09

Anyone notice they redid their website for the first time in forever? It looks nice the the performance is still extremely poor.