• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

analog kid

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 03:38:05 AM
for crimes against American people and crimes against humanity aka people in Haiti and crimes against underaged /if proven guilty of sex crimes with children/

Hillary is raping kids, and the proof is pasta recipes.

theONE

"Putin crushes CNN smartass Fareed Zakaria on Donald Trump and US elections"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

michio

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 05, 2016, 09:55:04 AM
Now we're told that his missus Barbie worked in the US without the required visa, does this mean he'll exercise existing laws and have her deported if he's elected?

I blame Beely Boosh and the MSM for her bad decisions.  It wasn't her fault or fraud.   :P

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 06, 2016, 03:27:50 AM
Indicted for what?

Take your pick. Clinton Foundation probe, FBI email probe, there's literally any number of things that can and most likely will take her down. She's the new Richard Nixon. In a way, I'm hoping that she does win in order to highlight the corruption in the system when she goes down. There is way too much political kool-aid drinking happening on the left in this country. Something needs to happen to restore free independent thought on that side and since the numerous scandals that have already happened haven't done that, then Hillary going to prison will.

That's assuming, of course, that she doesn't abuse her power and pull a fast one to avoid prison.  If that's the case, then we no longer have a country, just a big crime syndicate that masquerades as a nation and it doesn't matter who is president at that point.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 06, 2016, 07:09:27 AM
That's assuming, of course, that she doesn't abuse her power and pull a fast one to avoid prison.  If that's the case, then we no longer have a country, just a big crime syndicate that masquerades as a nation and it doesn't matter who is president at that point.

I'm sure you can see the circularity of that logic. On the one hand she's corrupt and deserves to be jailed, on the other hand the fact that she's not in jail proves just how fantastically corrupt she is. That's wandering into conspiracy theory territory, heads you win, tails I lose.

Yorkshire pud

Anyone yet mentioned the guy holding up a sign that said 'Republicans against Trump' who was kicked, choked and beaten by the free speech loving Trump supporters? Naturally the 'brave' Trump was scared and made sure everyone knew who he was pointing at, before the Secret Service goons ushered him away.

Juan

Yep.  And he's been outed as a plant.  He's even mentioned in the Podesta emails.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on November 06, 2016, 08:34:32 AM
Yep.  And he's been outed as a plant.  He's even mentioned in the Podesta emails.

A plant? He's been a registered Rep for several years. But its fine he was beaten up? A sign of what will happen to the heretics if Trump gets in eh? The ones who express dissent will be beaten up or killed?

Quote from: Juan on November 06, 2016, 08:34:32 AM
No he's not mentioned in them.  Pull your head out of your ass and look at what he is mentioned in: the StratFor emails.  He ordered books and shit from them.

Nothing to do with Podesta/Clinton.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 07:22:02 AM
I'm sure you can see the circularity of that logic. On the one hand she's corrupt and deserves to be jailed, on the other hand the fact that she's not in jail proves just how fantastically corrupt she is. That's wandering into conspiracy theory territory, heads you win, tails I lose.

Let's cut through the bullshit, shall we? There is enough evidence that she should be facing charges from the FBI, not the least of which is lying to them. Of course, she would have the right to defend herself in a court of law.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 08:39:43 AM
A plant? He's been a registered Rep for several years. But its fine he was beaten up? A sign of what will happen to the heretics if Trump gets in eh? The ones who express dissent will be beaten up or killed?

Yeah, a plant. Like these guys:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Get it?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 09:03:57 AM
Let's cut through the bullshit, shall we? There is enough evidence that she should be facing charges from the FBI, not the least of which is lying to them. Of course, she would have the right to defend herself in a court of law.  ;)

Perhaps we ought to start with priorities, hmm? How about making sure George W Bush is tried for starting an illegal war? If you want to talk about blood on someone's hands I'd probably start there rather than dance to the tune of talk radio all the time. I don't claim to be a fan of HRC, but if the case against her was as open and shut as you suggest then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 09:08:14 AM
But its fine he was kicked and beaten?

He started it and their express goal is to incite violence. Watch the vid. Mission accomplished!  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:12:38 AM
Perhaps we ought to start with priorities, hmm? How about making sure George W Bush is tried for starting an illegal war? If you want to talk about blood on someone's hands I'd probably start there rather than dance to the tune of talk radio all the time. I don't claim to be a fan of HRC, but if the case against her was as open and shut as you suggest then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Sure! I'm all for that. I never voted for that asshat. I truly believe he and Jeb stole the first election but the second time people actually voted for him, it seems. However, it's naive of you to suggest that the corruption in power wouldn't fight against such a challenge to it's authority but the evidence is mounting now and none of it can be considered trivial.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 09:12:53 AM
He started it and their express goal is to incite violence. Watch the vid. Mission accomplished!  ;)

He started it; by holding up a sign? Is that the level of provocation needed by the low brow uneducated dumbfucks, spurred on by Trump, who apparently pointed him out? Wow, presumably we'll be seeing public hangings of anyone who calls him names, hurts his feelings or doesn't think the sun shines out of his arse,  if he's made POTUS?  Strange how all that constitutional nonesense is forgotten where Trump is concerned.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 09:18:12 AM
Sure! I'm all for that. I never voted for that asshat. I truly believe he and Jeb stole the first election but the second time people actually voted for him, it seems. However, it's naive of you to suggest that the corruption in power wouldn't fight against such a challenge to it's authority but the evidence is mounting now and none of it can be considered trivial.

The director of the FBI (pretty right-wing, by all accounts) decided that there wasn't sufficient evidence to warrant a prosecution. I'm sure they factor in whether it's worthwhile to commit huge resources to pursue something that was a minor transgression in the great scheme of things. As for Wikileaks, I don't think you can consider that as an impeachable source since we don't know whether they were doctored or not. If you are going to be evidence-based you have to make sure that the information hasn't been compromised. At the moment we are in such a blizzard of information that people haven't taken a breath to consider the veracity of the source. Yes, guilty people go free occasionally, but that's the price you pay sometimes for living in a country based on the rule of law rather than a banana republic where anything goes.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:32:54 AM
The director of the FBI (pretty right-wing, by all accounts) decided that there wasn't sufficient evidence to warrant a prosecution.
No, he just didn't want to commit suicide in a field in Virginia by shooting himself in the back of the head twice...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on November 06, 2016, 09:35:49 AM
No, he just didn't want to commit suicide in a field in Virginia by shooting himself in the back of the head twice...

Then why did he come out and mention this latest batch of emails? You're not making sense.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:40:00 AM
Then why did he come out and mention this latest batch of emails? You're not making sense.
I was referring to why he decided to ignore all the evidence when he originally declined to prosecute. (after Bubba met with Comey's boss for 40 minutes in private)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:12:38 AM

I am all for George W Bush being tried for war crimes, him along with Dick Cheney and Co. too.

Most Trump supporters aren't hard line Republicans.  I admit I voted for Obama over McCain simply due to Sara Palin being on the ticket and all in all Obama has been an alright President.

Hillary Clinton is simply the most villainous, corrupt and self serving politician I have ever seen.

I wonder what would make someone still answer Clinton phone calls for favors at this point?

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 06, 2016, 09:46:57 AM
I am all for George W Bush being tried for war crimes, him along with Dick Cheney and Co. too.

Most Trump supporters aren't hard line Republicans.  I admit I voted for Obama over McCain simply due to Sara Palin being on the ticket and all in all Obama has been an alright President.

Hillary Clinton is simply the most villainous, corrupt and self serving politician I have ever seen.

This is exactly where I'm at. Hillary is a James Bond villain. I cannot fathom how anyone can still promote her at this point.

Leftists talk about how Trump murdered the Republican Party. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 08:23:47 AM
Anyone yet mentioned the guy holding up a sign that said 'Republicans against Trump' who was kicked, choked and beaten by the free speech loving Trump supporters? Naturally the 'brave' Trump was scared and made sure everyone knew who he was pointing at, before the Secret Service goons ushered him away.

Yes, I am sure he was "kicked, choked and beaten".

Was anyone arrested?  Any video evidence of the kicking, choking and beating taken place?

Has anyone corroborated his view point?

Or is this another one of those "OMG, I was almost thrown to the ground and was so scared and shaken and it was the worst moment of my life" bullshit stories we always hear until the video evidence comes along and shows nothing happening?

Secondly, Hillary Clinton and liberals have been the most violent this election cycle, from defacing and stealing signs, to vandalizing Donald Trump's Hollywood star sign, and then bullying and berating a helpless and homeless black lady who was trying to defend Trump's star.

Has Donald Trump or his campaign coordinated attacks on Hillary's rallies?

Has any conservative gone to Hillary's rally and made an attempt on her life, like some idiot liberal cuck from Britshitistan did?

Dr. MD MD

I'm sure they factor in whether it's worthwhile to commit huge resources to pursue something that was a minor transgression in the great scheme of things.
Mishandling classified information and using your power as secretary of state to carry out a pay for play access scheme in which foreign governments and even state enemies can influence our foreign policy and then trying to cover all that up can hardly be considered minor. I think a more accurate word would be treason. Maybe that's what you were trying to say?  :D

As for Wikileaks, I don't think you can consider that as an impeachable source since we don't know whether they were doctored or not. If you are going to be evidence-based you have to make sure that the information hasn't been compromised.
If they were inaccurate or untrue I'm sure the parties involved would've spoken up by now. So far, no denials.  :)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 07:22:02 AM

It would be if I believed that the system is corrupt. I don't think it is, given that Comey reopened the investigation to her detriment and seemingly against the wishes of the DOJ. If it's not corrupt, I'd say there's a 90 percent chance of her going to jail. If it is corrupt, she'll walk, but in open defiance of the law which will force the American left to rethink their positions, much in the same way that the American right has rethought its own positions.

My only concern is that if she wins, she will try to deflect attention from her political follies towards Russia and further ramp up tensions. A full on new cold war is not worth her surviving yet another Clinton scandal.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 06, 2016, 09:49:39 AM
I wonder what would make someone still answer Clinton phone calls for favors at this point?

This is exactly where I'm at. Hillary is a James Bond villain. I cannot fathom how anyone can still promote her at this point.

Leftists talk about how Trump murdered the Republican Party. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Part of me hopes that Trump gets in, just so you can see what would follow, but I'd rather that there was something of the world left over apart from a few bleeding cinders. But the more sensible side of me would prefer that your entire country wasn't humiliated and immiserated. For all your faults, I'd rather have you lot in charge than China or Russia.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 09:22:52 AM
He started it; by holding up a sign? Is that the level of provocation needed by the low brow uneducated dumbfucks, spurred on by Trump, who apparently pointed him out? Wow, presumably we'll be seeing public hangings of anyone who calls him names, hurts his feelings or doesn't think the sun shines out of his arse,  if he's made POTUS?  Strange how all that constitutional nonesense is forgotten where Trump is concerned.

So, you're defending the agitators and their racketeering then?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:57:03 AM
Part of me hopes that Trump gets in, just so you can see what would follow, but I'd rather that there was something of the world left over apart from a few bleeding cinders. But the more sensible side of me would prefer that your entire country wasn't humiliated and immiserated. For all your faults, I'd rather have you lot in charge than China or Russia.

We're going to buddy up with Russia and start pushing you guys around together.  :P