• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Belles

Charles is too unpopular with the people....he won't be king.

Spinner

Quote from: doctor weird on January 01, 2016, 12:21:53 AM
dude...wtf...why is she sticking with this Madonna caller?
Because he's drunk. Nothing like a crazy drunk caller. LOL

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on January 01, 2016, 12:19:24 AM
She couldn't be as nervous as you... shes talked to women before.  :P

Can't argue with you there

boxman

Quote from: Barfly on January 01, 2016, 12:22:34 AM
Everybody wants the network to fail because Art is gone, guess what, ya got your wish.
Keith wont continue it, its silly to even try.
After the contract is up its over, as it should be, Keith will be just fine without this headache.
If you read my previous comments you will see this is not my wish at all. I wish Heather all the best as well as Keith, but i just understand it is doomed to collapse when Art refuses to even stream twice a week or at least for a while.

Ciardelo

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 01, 2016, 12:23:26 AM
Because she is a forum poster from an Art Bell fansite, given the show by Art Bell.
Please don't hate us because we are pretty.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 01, 2016, 12:14:08 AM
yeah.. that was me... damn, If I was that nervous, I sure have empathy for how Heather must feel
GREAT JOB

dan7800

If MV is drunk, ask him why he sold the site

Quote from: Barfly on January 01, 2016, 12:22:34 AM
Everybody wants the network to fail because Art is gone, guess what, ya got your wish.
Keith wont continue it, its silly to even try.
After the contract is up its over, as it should be, Keith will be just fine without this headache.

I think you are confusing "want" with the inevitable reality of the situation, and discussing it in that context.  I don't care either way honestly.  It's just looking at the information of the situation and discussing it rationally.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Spinner on January 01, 2016, 12:21:33 AM

Is that being recorded? I'd like to listen later.

I don't know. There really is never any karaoke.

Barfly

Quote from: boxman on January 01, 2016, 12:24:56 AM
If you read my previous comments you will see this is not my wish at all. I wish Heather all the best as well as Keith, but i just understand it is doomed to collapse when Art refuses to even stream twice a week or at least for a while.
Its just bad business for Keith, basically Art fucked him.
Keith has a successful business outside of DarkMatter, he spent two years building this and got screwed.
No much to add to that

GeoNemesis

I thought the caller was saying that there would be a bio-weapon that would create "acne"....  I think that may have happened in the 70s when my brothers were going through puberty!

Quote from: ShayP on January 01, 2016, 12:27:08 AM
He what!?  :o

He sold the site to "moot", founder of 4chan.

This will be an anime forum now called animegab.

ShayP

Quote from: GeoNemesis on January 01, 2016, 12:27:59 AM
I thought the caller was saying that there would be a bio-weapon that would create "acne"....  I think that may have happened in the 70s when my brothers were going through puberty!

Baaahahahahaha!....I heard acne too.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dan7800 on January 01, 2016, 12:25:37 AM
If MV is drunk, ask him why he sold the site

Call into the Next GabCast and ask him yourself.

Quote from: Barfly on January 01, 2016, 12:27:52 AM
Keith has a successful business outside of DarkMatter, he spent two years building this and got screwed.
No much to add to that
what do you think is going to happen ?   i really thought art would at least make an appearance  tonight   

ShayP

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 01, 2016, 12:28:37 AM

I'm down.  Maybe reminisce and talk about Robotech.  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: GeoNemesis on January 01, 2016, 12:27:59 AM

The Partridge Family were carriers

doctor weird

my prediction, is that there will not be a prediction show next year. sadly

dan7800

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 01, 2016, 12:28:37 AM

He actually sold the site to C2C. They felt it was cheaper to control the site than to fight it. He won't divulge what he sold the site for.

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 01, 2016, 12:30:08 AM
i really thought art would at least make an appearance  tonight   

You poor poor fool.

boxman

Quote from: Barfly on January 01, 2016, 12:27:52 AM
No much to add to that
And that is pretty much how I feel right now.
If Art was serious about giving Heather a chance he would have at least been partially involved for a while to get listeners and affiliates accustomed to the change before completely retiring.
Just something simple as hosting randomly once or twice a week would be something that could at least keep some of affiliates happy and that would also solve the issues he claimed to have with this "stalker"

It just all seems to me like he does not give a fuck and just used it as a excuse to get out.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dan7800 on January 01, 2016, 12:30:53 AM

He actually sold the site to C2C. They felt it was cheaper to control the site than to fight it. He won't divulge what he sold the site for.

#DiaperDollar$

Ciardelo

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 01, 2016, 12:30:08 AM
   what do you think is going to happen ?   i really thought art would at least make an appearance  tonight   
I don't think Art wants to compete with MV's highly acclaimed drunk karaoke show--think about it man.

Seriously?

I might have to start a bunch of anti-C2C sites and see if C2C will purchase them.

Belles

Pics or it didn't happen.

Designx

Quote from: doctor weird on January 01, 2016, 12:30:48 AM
my prediction, is that there will not be a prediction show next year. sadly
I wonder if anyone has the courage to call in and make that prediction.

Jackstar

I just heard the news about the upcoming Star Wars film release schedule and I'm horrified.