• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 04:58:29 PM
Yeah, why do I worry about America more than, say, Nigeria or Botswana? Because you lot are like a pig with a machine gun, and we all get sprayed whether we're Americans (shudder) or not. Because whatever move you make ends up affecting the rest of us. So, if you're led by a cretinous huckster with all the moral scruples of an alley cat I am entitled to have an opinion about him. It really isn't hard to understand.

Would you like to explain to all the Americans that you just referred to as "pigs" how this "spraying" has affected you personally.

You certainly are entitled to your opinions. Might I suggest that you tell your inner child to sit down and behave so that the next time, your posts might be more persuasive than they are right now.

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 04:43:14 PM
Why is it that you can never explain your passionate interest in American politics? You and DPS (the Shiller in Manill'r) never even make an attempt at explaining your rabid hatred for President Trump or why you resent Americans who support him.

So no more answers for you until you do.

It's a good thing we're all against foreign influence in our politics, like that nasty Russian collusion stuff.  Speaking of, whatever happened to the Pudster?  Is he still confined in sweet Laura's lovely dungeon, sans internet access, or did she implement The Final Solution?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Juan on November 01, 2019, 05:06:22 PM
Pelosi now says impeachment is for the children.

I did not want to vote for the god damn cheeto a second time but the fucking democrats are forcing my fucking hand, God damn it!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 05:27:45 PM
Would you like to explain to all the Americans that you just referred to as "pigs" how this "spraying" has affected you personally.

You certainly are entitled to your opinions. Might I suggest that you tell your inner child to sit down and behave so that the next time, your posts might be more persuasive than they are right now.

I agree that calling Americans pigs is an inapt comparison, pigs being fairly intelligent. And, as anyone who has been in Popeye's when they have a 2 for 1 offer going can tell you, the table manners of your average porker are far superior.

How have I been affected? Just yesterday the orange buffoon did a radio interview with that other cretinous wank socket, Farage, telling us how to vote in the election. He can fuck off, it's none of his business.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 05:50:02 PM
I agree that calling Americans pigs is an inapt comparison, pigs being fairly intelligent. And, as anyone who has been in Popeye's when they have a 2 for 1 offer going can tell you, the table manners of your average porker are far superior.

How have I been affected? Just yesterday the orange buffoon did a radio interview with that other cretinous wank socket, Farage, telling us how to vote in the election. He can fuck off, it's none of his business.

When’s Brexit done? ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2019, 05:56:02 PM

When’s Brexit done? ???
The leaders of Britain -primarily German-in Brussels, Strasbourg, and Luxembourg usual policy is to vote, vote, vote until the voters make the "right" decision their controllers want. They also will usually craft the language in attempt, when voting is even allowed, to ensure the voters vote however they wish. The other trick often used is to flood a country with money in an attempt to buy votes, then once "in" later the confiscatory taxation, unwanted regulations, etc begin.

Remember it was all just supposed to be a limited coal and steel treaty.....

pyewacket

AHA- This is most revealing. It's OK for you to comment on what happens here in America, (oink-oink), but God forbid, if an American openly expresses their opinions about the UK elections- then they can just bloody well F*** off!!!

The difference does not escape my notice, he's the American president and you are just a loudmouth no body, with no persuasive influence.

ItsOver

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 01, 2019, 05:42:31 PM
I did not want to vote for the god damn cheeto a second time but the fucking democrats are forcing my fucking hand, God damn it!

The Devil can make you do all sorts of things.

https://youtu.be/5kaiLcwHXB4

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 06:18:00 PM
AHA- This is most revealing. It's OK for you to comment on what happens here in America, (oink-oink), but God forbid, if an American openly expresses their opinions about the UK elections- then they can just bloody well F*** off!!!

The difference does not escape my notice, he's the American president and you are just a loudmouth no body, with no persuasive influence.
Whoa, Mama!  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 04:58:29 PM
Yeah, why do I worry about America more than, say, Nigeria or Botswana? Because you lot are like a pig with a machine gun, and we all get sprayed whether we're Americans (shudder) or not. Because whatever move you make ends up affecting the rest of us. So, if you're led by a cretinous huckster with all the moral scruples of an alley cat I am entitled to have an opinion about him. It really isn't hard to understand.

Uh huh.  When was the last time America dragged the U.K. or any other European nation into a war as opposed to the other way around.  Donald Trump has exercised a great deal of restraint in the application of U.S. military power and some would say too much.   In fact, the word on the street in liberal precincts is that Trump is sold out to Russia and about to turn the keys of the White House over to Putin.  This despite the many real ways that Trump is confronting both Russia and China which is obvious to all but hard core Trump haters such as yourself.  You're going to need another reason to get your knickers in a knot.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 01, 2019, 07:05:40 PM
Uh huh.  When was the last time America dragged the U.K. or any other European nation into a war as opposed to the other way around. 

The Iraq War. Next dumb question!

Jackstar

He can fuck off, it's none of his business.

We're hitting levels of irony here that shouldn't even be possible.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 07:13:47 PM
What part of "sexing up" the dossier or doctor suicided in the park didn't you get? Your leaders wanted war over in the region almost more than Bushes. And much of the chaos in the region was due to prior UK foreign policy and "great games."

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2019, 07:21:25 PM

That's not all I'd like to be hitting, I assure you.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on November 01, 2019, 07:22:27 PM
What part of "sexing up" the dossier or doctor suicided in the park didn't you get? Your leaders wanted war over in the region almost more than Bushes. And much of the chaos in the region was due to prior UK foreign policy and "great games."

Oh, fuck off. All that stuff happened after 9/11. It was all done so that we could hold your hand and give you some credibility, instead of coming off as the impulsive, dick-swinging hillbillies we all know you are.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2019, 07:21:25 PM
I'm surprised Catsmile hasn't sniifed this out for a hashtag bombing run.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 07:29:23 PM
Oh, fuck off. All that stuff happened after 9/11. It was all done so that we could hold your hand and give you some credibility, instead of coming off as the impulsive, dick-swinging hillbillies we all know you are.
My other question is why that dossier was "sexed up," and doctor suicided, but the other dossier- about all the child sex rings- goes "missing," or "destroyed," conveniently?  It would seem the UK has a dossier problem, among others. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 06:18:00 PM

I'll deal with you later. You're taking advantage of my innately chivalrous nature to take mean swipes at me, you toxic old bag. Don't forget, you're the one that brought a gun to a knife fight. All that blue hair dye must have soaked into your brain, you sound quite unhinged.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 07:13:47 PM

Other way around again.  It was Brit intelligence that told the U.S. that Saddam was importing yellow cake uranium.  Turned out to be bogus.  Another Christopher Steele product?   

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 01, 2019, 07:57:40 PM
Other way around again.  It was Brit intelligence who told the U.S. that Saddam was importing yellow cake uranium.  Turned out to be bogus.  Check it out.

Oh balls. More excuses. We didn't want to go to Iraq. You were determined to have a war and you dragged us along with you. The pretexts they used are a separate issue. And don't think I don't know that you've spent the last 10 minutes frantically trying to google yourself out of your self-dug hole.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 08:04:47 PM
Oh balls. More excuses. We didn't want to go to Iraq. You were determined to have a war and you dragged us along with you. The pretexts they used are a separate issue. And don't think I don't know that you've spent the last 10 minutes frantically trying to google yourself out of your self-dug hole.

I responded to you within 30 seconds of reading your dumb-shit response. 

Who's we?

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 08:04:47 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 01, 2019, 08:10:21 PM

I responded to you within 30 seconds of reading your dumb-shit response. 

Who's we?
Maybe the "royal we?" As in the "Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha?"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on November 01, 2019, 08:16:26 PM
Maybe the "royal we?" As in the "Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha?"

Shreddy is BG's very own Dickensian character.  Sort of a combination of Dan Sykes, John Dawkins and Fagin.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 01, 2019, 08:32:38 PM

Shreddy is BG's very own Dickensian character.  Sort of a combination of Dan Sykes, John Dawkins and Fagin.

Brexit should be handled by "Jarndyce and Jarndyce." Ha. Having said that, to also bring up the Bard,  I appreciate Common Law, the Magna Carta, and the heritage/precedent we got from the Brits. And remind folks "first kill all lawyers" was a nefarious plot. Yes, lamentable, but compared to countries without functioning legal system, even when flawed, you are in a bad place. (Not there are arguments with regard to legal systems but I say the "flexibility" of ours, via British common-law tradition, is best- though flawed as all human endeavors are pontentially.) 

As to why the Brits themselves, and to extend us, want to do away with civil rights is another question. But an important distinction is that the rights, contrary to Obama's claims, are not positive. the government doesn't grant them. They are natural; simply embodied, or protected (at times,) by governments, royals, etc.

pate

Quote from: Juan on November 01, 2019, 03:02:44 PM
At this point, why believe anyone?

off-topic:

I have already self-reported this post and await transportation to the "corn field"...

-p

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 01, 2019, 08:32:38 PM

Oh yeah, and Madam Defarge.

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2019, 05:36:56 PM
Ha!  And he has pics of Flo on his phone.  ;D

They are tasteful pics though, probably why he hasn't killed himself with three bullets to the back of the head from a hunting rifle...

-p