• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on November 09, 2013, 04:30:31 PM
Seriously. Kidnap: okay, as a non-economic crime that's weird enough. Rape of the dog: okay, this is beyond my weird-out boundary. I mean, what the hell?. Gang-rape of the dog: words fail; the mind stumbles; reason teeters over the abyss. How do dog-rapers find each other? How does it ever come up? I mean, are there periodicals like Cat Fancy or Bird-Watcher and you look up on the subway and notice a guy reading your mag, and a conversation follows? "Pardon me, but I can;t help notciing that you have this month's Dog Raper. While I really enjoyed the lead article, Making Your Canine Your Bitch, I thought it wasn't as strong as last month's "Tips For the Big Mama Lovers: What to do when your St. Bernard Changes Her Mind". Hell, I just had a terrible thought: do we even know the gender of the dogs!? Holy moley!

Aren't we being a tad judgmental, Sardondi?  Maybe an inadvertent inter-species orgy spontaneously erupted after the dog voluntarily accompanied the individuals, completely consensual.   You know.  Like just another day in San Francisco.

Sardondi

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2013, 09:07:22 PMAren't we being a tad judgmental here, Sardondi?  Maybe an inadvertent inter-species orgy spontaneously erupted after the dog voluntarily accompanied the individuals, completely consensual.   You know.  Like just another day in San Francisco.
I'm sorry - I should have understood that sex between consenting vertebrates is a personal choice and a wonderful thing. Except there was the part in the article about this being gang rape. These guys needed to remember what Unscreened Caller made reference to: that "woof" means "woof".

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on November 09, 2013, 09:22:38 PM
I'm sorry - I should have understood that sex between consenting vertebrates is a personal choice and a wonderful thing. Except there was the part in the article about this being gang rape. These guys needed to remember what Unscreened Caller made reference to: that "woof" means "woof".

I'm holding out for the full story from the non-dog aggrieved parties.  Party on, dude.  ;) ;D

eddie dean

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2013, 09:07:22 PM
Aren't we being a tad judgmental, Sardondi?  Maybe an inadvertent inter-species orgy spontaneously erupted after the dog voluntarily accompanied the individuals, completely consensual.   You know.  Like just another day in San Francisco.

The dog's slutty clothing choices didn't help much either.  ;D

Seriously though, I have no clue how these people even decided this was a good option.
I refuse to click the link to the story, I choose to remain blissfully ignorant.

Sardondi

Quote from: eddie dean on November 09, 2013, 10:05:40 PM
The dog's slutty clothing choices didn't help much either.  ;D

Seriously though, I have no clue how these people even decided this was a good option.
I refuse to click the link to the story, I choose to remain blissfully ignorant.

"Now isn't it true, Mister Butch, that this is how you were dressed when you were sashaying in front of the supermarket?! Well, isn't it?!"

eddie dean

Quote from: Sardondi on November 09, 2013, 10:35:13 PM
"Now isn't it true, Mister Butch, that this is how you were dressed when you were sashaying in front of the supermarket?! Well, isn't it?!"

WHORE!!
I am saddened this product exists! Even more so, now that I can read the name of the jpg, Snooki dog costume.jpg.
There is no God.

Sardondi

Quote from: eddie dean on November 09, 2013, 11:12:56 PM
WHORE!!
I am saddened this product exists! Even more so, now that I can read the name of the jpg, Snooki dog costume.jpg.
There is no God.
I am even sadder that my computer is now associated with the search term "Dogs wearing slutty clothes"

Oh, the humanity!

ItsOver

Yep, just another day in The City by the Bay.  ;D

Quote from: eddie dean on November 09, 2013, 11:12:56 PM
WHORE!!
There is no God.

This is the end of civilization as we know it, not with a shout or a whimper, but with a woof. Frankly, I'm surprised no Kardashians were involved.

It's also the end of any political aspirations Sardondi might have, should anyone connect him with the slutty dog costume search. We at Bellgab salute your courage!

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 10, 2013, 11:06:57 AM
This is the end of civilization as we know it, not with a shout or a whimper, by with a woof. Frankly, I'm surprised no Kardashians were involved.

It's also the end of any political aspirations Sardondi might have, should anyone connect him with the slutty dog costume search. We at Bellgab salute your courage!

Hahaha... has some TV producer glommed on to this yet for the next godawful trash show?  "Ganging with Woofie?"  Oh, and as far as political aspirations go, don't let a little bitch stop you, "Carlos" Sardondi.  ;)

Sardondi

Just in time for Zombie Apocalypse: First-class atomic-bomb shelter opened after being sealed for 52 years. http://www.theeagle.com/news/texas/article_a57bbf88-373e-11e3-b046-001a4bcf887a.html

Hey, this looks a hell of  alot better than a prison...

Quote from: Sardondi on November 10, 2013, 01:42:26 PM
Just in time for Zombie Apocalypse: First-class atomic-bomb shelter opened after being sealed for 52 years. http://www.theeagle.com/news/texas/article_a57bbf88-373e-11e3-b046-001a4bcf887a.html

Hey, this looks a hell of  alot better than a prison...

Are you sure that's not some Y2K guy, waiting for Art to tell him the Y2K apocalypse is over?

On a side note, can any thought be sadder than the thought that somehow you'll ride out a nuclear holocaust by sitting in your bomb shelter with can upon can of Campbell's soup? The sodium will kill you long before the radioactivity.

jazmunda

The subculture of Japanese Trucker Art:

http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/08/29/the-japanese-subculture-of-trucker-art/

I wonder if Art would mind if these guys called into the show.

Quote from: jazmunda on November 10, 2013, 06:15:40 PM

http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/08/29/the-japanese-subculture-of-trucker-art/

Very cool link. Did you know there is also a subculture of Japanese lowriders as well. They look and dress like lowrider types in Los Angeles.

TumbleWeed

As the Saying goes ' those who can't do, teach"

so, what do teachers who suck at teaching do?

Wow thanks for posting this! Incredible

Interesting article. All I know is if I were cruising along I-95 or any highway late at night, something like that would scare the bejeesus out of me if it came up suddenly from behind.

onan

Quote from: TumbleWeed on November 10, 2013, 06:29:41 PM
As the Saying goes ' those who can't do, teach"

so, what do teachers who suck at teaching do?

bitch about teachers on a forum about radio hosts.

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2013, 06:52:23 PM
We may have lost Eddie, but Onan is still here. Jess be praised.

I went to Florida Atlantic U. In that day about half the school was education majors. We used to say teachers who can't teach, teach teachers.

My sister was rushed to go out of town and asked me to stay and wait for a repairman for her refrigerator. The  thing had suddenly gone to 70F in the fridge and 45 in the freezer.  Turned out the door button switch had had some random drop o'glop and failed to shut off the light. repair guy charged $85. Checked the units 'computer' Turns out that Refers have a computer and the door switch tells computer to shut off the light now rather than a simple push -off switch .Crazy complication and susceptibility to malfunction. New refer'puter was $180 and $80 to replace it. Luckily all her refer needed was a Qtip and a little alcohol.

I got all my 'pepper sauce' put up a couple pints and 5 -750ml wine bottles full. So, I have about half my Christmas gifting done .I shall buy all the women a bottle of wine ,buy the grand niece an Audubon guide, Buy the men some books. Last year I dropped about $3C on chocolate. This year I got the word that we are going lean.

I too had a crush  on Annette when I was 5th grade.

When I was a kid my father was an RC-Nehi bottler. I actually liked 'Tom Collins' mix for a soda. Nehi had a quart line of mixers called 'Par-T-Pak' came in quarts where as Canada Dry came in 'Fifths'. I loved to go to the plant when they were batching syrups. Gingerale was especially lice as there was a ginger essential oil component that was very pleasant to be in the tank room when mixing. Lemon-lime was nice too, Orange soda especially the real orange flavored one we bottled was nice, very rich aroma. RC was very nice too as it had cinnamon, and several other rich essences in it. The worst thing was dissolving the sugar and the stirring time while the 1000's of pounds of sugar was dissolving. Those days we used a really highly refined cane sugar that even a 1000 gallon tank of syrup minis the flavor was a clear as plain water. It used to gag me until after the flavor was added . I would dump the sugar in and go out while it mixed for about a half hour. come back ,draw a graduated cylinder off, drop a hydrometer in and either start the concentrate addition or add more sugar if the hydrometer indicated or water if required. We had 1 -1000 gallon tank 6- 500 gallon 2-250 gallon and 2 100 ad 1-50 gallon tanks. the 50 was for root beer alone as all we ever did was make fountain syrup , also root beer was very difficult to get out of the tank so we never used that small tank except for root beer. the 1000 was RC alone.
When I was 8, I asked my dad why we did not bottle Tea and he said it would never sell, oh well.
The best tasting soda was one that just got filled and capped. You would open it and the release of pressure would cause ice to form in the soda. We had CO2 tanks that got charged like they were large long canning pressure cookers with blocks of dry ice, then the lids would be put on and they would pressurize and liquefy the CO2..

Sardondi

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on November 10, 2013, 08:22:44 PM"When I was a kid my father was an RC-Nehi bottler....
Oh my. A childhood fantasy come to life. It's like, "My dad was a test driver at the GM Cadillac Tank Plant, and he had to drive his tanks home....". Or, "Growing up my mom was the head of the Primate Department at the University of Tanganyika (later the "School of Tanzanian Liberation"), and from the ages of 5 to 17 I lived on a farm along with 37 tame chimpanzees..."

Except the difference is your fantasy is absolutely true.

FallenSeraph

Everything is so damn cool in Japan.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 10, 2013, 06:55:39 PM
We may have lost Eddie, but Onan is still here. Jess be praised.

Whoa, did Eddie get banned or what?

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on November 10, 2013, 08:22:44 PM

The best tasting soda was one that just got filled and capped. You would open it and the release of pressure would cause ice to form in the soda. We had CO2 tanks that got charged like they were large long canning pressure cookers with blocks of dry ice, then the lids would be put on and they would pressurize and liquefy the CO2..

My grandpa used to have the old Cap Your Own Soda thing. Sundays with Grandpa were awesome (any other day of the week he would put you to work).

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2013, 06:52:23 PM

Crap!  Now I have to go change clothes before I leave for work. 

I'm gonna' be LATE!!!!   

PS:  WORTH IT!!   ;D

BobGrau

I just noticed something... my post code (zip code) is AB51. How cool is that?  8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on November 10, 2013, 09:35:45 PM
Oh my. A childhood fantasy come to life. It's like, "My dad was a test driver at the GM Cadillac Tank Plant, and he had to drive his tanks home....". Or, "Growing up my mom was the head of the Primate Department at the University of Tanganyika (later the "School of Tanzanian Liberation"), and from the ages of 5 to 17 I lived on a farm along with 37 tame chimpanzees..."

Except the difference is your fantasy is absolutely true.

Hahaha... I always thought this was a lucky kid.  The well water may have sucked but how cool to be so close to that lever action action in the wild west.  Oh, wait that was a TV show.  Oh well, being that close to Chuck must have been OK.

Sardondi

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2013, 09:15:10 AMHahaha... I always thought this was a lucky kid.  The well water may have sucked but how cool to be so close to that lever action action in the wild west.  Oh, wait that was a TV show.  Oh well, being that close to Chuck must have been OK.

"Would you like to hold my gun, son?....So, do you like watching naked men wrestle?"