• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Daggit

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 02, 2015, 11:36:25 PM
Dude is 350+ he had to walk today. He is asleep no doubt after having to walk around a expo.

You would think if Falkie had even a shred of evidence of getting the interview or even meeting and having a photo with Noory he would have posted it in here as a fuck you to the naysayers no matter how tired he was.

Something's fishy.

Falkie2013

Drove to Santa Cruz non stop so Kathy not get sick. Kathy drove back. Google Earth instructions wrong.
Met Noory and Tommy. Did multiple videos. Did interview. 34 minutes. Noory brought books. Signed 4 Paperboy cartoons with Tommy.
Noory paid for my gas money.
Got invoice for glasses.
Will send me check on Monday.
Fuck Daggit and the other lying syphillis afflicted haters on here.
Noory kept his word.
Again.
Kathy and I exhausted.
Will post videos after I have some sleep.

Veni, vidi, vici !

I got commentary from Noory AND Tommy. Don't think anyone has interviewed both at once.
No problem staying awake until we left. Fell asleep in passenger seat.
No alcohol involved.
No auto accidents either but saw a lot of bad driving and one fender bender.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 01:56:06 AM
Drove to Santa Cruz non stop so Kathy not get sick. Kathy drove back. Google Earth instructions wrong.
Met Noory and Tommy. Did multiple videos. Did interview. 34 minutes. Noory brought books. Signed 4 Paperboy cartoons with Tommy.
Got invoice for glasses.
Noory kept his word.
Again.
Kathy and I exhausted.

Veni, vidi, vici !

34 minutes of Dave. How did you stop yourself from taking a nap?

You should put the cartoons up on eBay for the Kathy fund!

WOTR

Got invoice for glasses.
Noory kept his word.
Again.
Kathy and I exhausted.

Veni, vidi, vici !
I'm glad to hear that you got your interview.  I'm still going to assume that George took you out to the celebrity "F" list hang-outs.  I am also going to blame alcohol, rather than your being tired for your last post, because it amuses me... ;D

Falkie2013

Quote from: wotr1 on May 03, 2015, 02:06:06 AM
I'm glad to hear that you got your interview.  I'm still going to assume that George took you out to the celebrity "F" list hang-outs.  I am also going to blame alcohol, rather than your being tired for your last post, because it amuses me... ;D

Noory had a $50 a plate dinner with Noory event to attend. Would have gone but both of us tired.
We went to the boardwalk. Kathy rode a roller coaster.
Me, I was too sore to move for awhile.
Did 8 videos.

Yorkshire pud

And one or two on here tried to advise you the best most direct route; but you dismissed them out of hand. Ungrateful arrogant twat.

34 minutes of commentary? Would that be as in sports commentary?

"Here we see Sendamemoney approaching me to grift the price of his new specs. Watch as he waddles up to my table, sweating and heaving, the skid marks from the chicken event still visible in the glare of flourescent light"

SnapT

Falkie VICTORIOUS?!  A 34-minute interview?!  It's an embarrassment of riches!

As much as I want to see ALL the videos as soon as possible, you might want to dole them out over a period of days for maximum impact.

Is the Noory interview a single 34-minute video?  Or are you splitting it up into multiple parts?

BTW, Art asked about you while we were huddled together in the chatroom during the latest BellGab outage.  He said "Why does Falkie want to do an interview with Dave?"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SnapT on May 03, 2015, 03:16:50 AM

As much as I want to see ALL the videos as soon as possible, you might want to dole them out over a period of days for maximum impact.

Is the Noory interview a single 34-minute video?  Or are you splitting it up into multiple parts?

BTW, Art asked about you while we were huddled together in the chatroom during the latest BellGab outage.  He said "Why does Falkie want to do an interview with Dave?"

I would think it's obvious why; to make him money <sic>

pate

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 02:34:04 AM
Noory had a $50 a plate dinner with Noory event to attend. ...

Noorie has a body double, you heard it first hear, folks!

Thank you,

Flakie, and all the hard work you do!

On to the scheduled nightly programming...

... Met Noory and Tommy. Did multiple videos. Did interview. 34 minutes...

Good work, Falkie

... Signed 4 Paperboy cartoons with Tommy... I got commentary from Noory AND Tommy. Don't think anyone has interviewed both at once...

Interviewing Tommy and having them sign cartoons were strokes of brilliance (yw)

... BTW, Art asked about you while we were huddled together in the chatroom during the latest BellGab outage.  He said "Why does Falkie want to do an interview with Dave?"

To nudge him into delivering new commentary on 'thuh haturs', to get him to sign some cartoons, and to have Tommy recount a few of their previously unreported misadventures?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 02, 2015, 11:03:15 PM

C'mon, Falkie, ol' buddy, don't let me down!

Ha ha!  I told you he'd do it!

Great work today, Falkie!  The taste of your success must be sweet, made even sweeter when compared to the bitterness of the tears of your detractors.  You told us that you were going to interview Noory, and now you have.  You are a man of your word.  I'm very happy for you, and I hope that Kathy enjoyed the day as well.  Take your time, rest up, and post your videos when you can.  We will probably be adding hundreds of pages to this thread in the coming days as we break down all of the material you're going to share with us.  Wow - awesome job!  Yay, Falkie!!!

pate

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2015, 04:15:01 AM

Ha ha!  I told you he'd do it!

Great work today, Falkie!  The taste of your success must be sweet, made even sweeter when compared to the bitterness of the tears of your detractors.  You told us that you were going to interview Noory, and now you have.  You are a man of your word.  I'm very happy for you, and I hope that Kathy enjoyed the day as well.  Take your time, rest up, and post your videos when you can.  We will probably be adding hundreds thousands of pages to this thread in the coming days as we break down all of the material you're going to share with us.  Wow - awesome job!  Yay, Falkie!!!

FIFY Gerry, not hanks necessary *(sp)

edit: * is for the spulling miss-take on camera that I did not korreckt, for the futeru (jutere> future?)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on May 03, 2015, 04:30:53 AM
FIFY Gerry, not hanks necessary *(sp)

edit: * is for the spulling miss-take on camera that I did not korreckt, for the futeru (jutere> future?)

Yes.. reported.

Who

While you wait for the feature presentation . . .

Fox Movietone News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4zGe8Pdxms

Roadrunner and Coyote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kS4-COFw8

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 03, 2015, 04:40:47 AM
While you wait for the feature presentation . . .

Fox Movietone News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4zGe8Pdxms

Roadrunner and Coyote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kS4-COFw8

Are burgers, hotdogs, raw chicken and other over priced junk available in the foyer?

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2015, 05:13:49 AM
Are burgers, hotdogs, raw chicken and other over priced junk available in the foyer?

Enjoy a whole chicken or two while enjoying our feature presentation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-TCZGRjZWY

area51drone

Congrats Falkie.   This is even better than if you had done it at the show.   

Bye bye, Daggit.  Oh, and bdubb.. fuck off.

Who

And now a word from our sponsor . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ7rrHYmFiQ

I think I'll enjoy two whole chickens now along with a side order of salmonella.

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on May 03, 2015, 05:38:11 AM
Congrats Falkie.   This is even better than if you had done it at the show.   

Bye bye, Daggit.  Oh, and bdubb.. fuck off.

http://youtu.be/nEdPhRa0k_A

Falkie and Kathy get it on:

https://vid.me/fvYo

pate

Got invoice for glasses.
Noory kept his word.
Again.
Kathy and I exhausted.

Veni, vidi, vici !

I got commentary from Noory AND Tommy. Don't think anyone has interviewed both at once.
No problem staying awake until we left. Fell asleep in passenger seat.
No alcohol involved.
No auto accidents either but saw a lot of bad driving and one fender bender.

Good for you (yew{a plant a ...}) enough of this hateration, lez celebrate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLSR8LyhnI

I delete the 's' in https...

Who

The audience eagerly awaits the feature presentation . . .

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2015, 05:13:49 AM

Yes, sah!

Just when I thought we had it all together here in the colonies...  A wise voice interrupts the flow of the intartubes!

So what if Flakie has a duct tape "eye-patch?"

In spirit if not mynd he is ""in"" thearetre (sp)////....

ediot: look for the double quotes

I digress...

cosmic hobo

I'm glad that this Falkie character got his interview. It will be interesting to see how professional it turns out. Does Noory have to have final approval before it is aired? Perhaps his team could do the editing to ensure quality control and also ensure that it meets industry standards.

Who

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 03, 2015, 06:54:45 AM
I'm glad that this Falkie character got his interview. It will be interesting to see how professional it turns out. Does Noory have to have final approval before it is aired? Perhaps his team could do the editing to ensure quality control and also ensure that it meets industry standards.

Noory's team doesn't ensure that his radio show meets industry standards.

Falkie2013

I am not a character. Just me. Though I do admit there maybe some cartoonish elements about me and maybe both of us.

No world from LC on any of this.
Art will be next if I can arrange it. I will go to Pahrump but NOT in a Prius.
First time in days I went all day without coffee ( !!!!! ) but Imwas determined come hell or high water to get this interview.
Can't find taped glasses so wore broken, broken glasses. Every commiserated with me on them. Kathy realized how hard I had trouble seeing when  I told her :

I'm not stupid. YOU try to find glasses or SEE with MY glasses ! "

She said " No wonder you can't see. You're blind without them. "

And apologized.

I drove 115 miles non stop and the stupid Google directions to get to the station were wrong. Wasted an hour driving in the wrong direction because the street they told me to take does not connect to the other street we were told to take. 2 guys at 2 gas stations got us on the right track. Leaving, got confused and wound up in Watsonville.
Nice party at station. About 200 people there. Lots of singing, free spicy steak, salad.
Everyone nice. On air talent gracious enough to let me use studio for interview.
Noory mobbed by people wanting selfies.
Have surprise for all of you on video.
When we stopped at Safeway in Marin, both of us got out of car and Kathy ( not for the first time after driving long distance ) said she should do video of her just saying " ow, ow, ow, ow, " over and over again.
I should do movie, Chasing Noory.
2 weekends in a row and both of us, everything hurts, even fingers.
If we do event again like this, will find hotel with hot tub and sauna.
We saw one and Kathy said :

" I don't know right now if I would sit in it or drink it with some booze. That's how sore I am."

Kathy went on roller coaster but my feet were too sore to film it. She wants to go back and see boardwalk again.

Sorry I'm not posting videos right away. Back, toes, fingers ache. Will post videos with backstory when I get up.
Interview is 33-35 minutes non stop.
Bbl, probably around 10 after coffee and long hot shower and soaking feet in dr scholes foot massager, using it for first time.
Later in week will open up juicer and use it for the first time on video.
And Noory told me how much I will get paid for new show.
Cannot release details as am sworn to secrecy but it is not Beyond Belief show.

pate

Post your defence

Video, sir.

Your vaunted "intar-view" wif da Noorie...

None of this bullshit.