• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

munbeam666

Quote from: Grifynne on April 26, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

Also the sheriff snubbed everyone at the chili cookoff.

That's pretty much the focus right now.

Small town

Quote from: Grifynne on April 26, 2018, 04:19:09 PM
Most of what you're missing is that Karen claims Airyn said that the police had her phone number because of "papers she signed" and reports and whatnot. And that they were told not to release the death info but did anyway despite agreeing not to (and told the media that they never spoke to Airyn). Karen is pissed at the sheriff's office and won't be voting for the current sheriff in the next election.

Also the sheriff snubbed everyone at the chili cookoff.

That's pretty much the focus right now.

don't forget CRABFEST!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 04:22:02 PM
What did the family think was a reasonable amount of time not to report his death? A day? A week?  :o somebody would have figured that shit out.

They wanted to announce it on the following Monday.

Chine

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 04:20:25 PM
Ha...thanks  chili cookoff... ;D

Ha. The chili cook off comment on air... that was great. This would make an amazing Netflix series.

Grifynne

What did the family think was a reasonable amount of time not to report his death? A day? A week?  :o somebody would have figured that shit out.

Ya, Karen hasn't addressed that as far as I have heard. No indication of what a proper amount of time would have been. I guess they should have just waited indefinitely. She said the sheriff's response was that it is public record and they can't withhold it.

...but my husband keeps talking to me and interrupting so I am probably missing some of the conversation.  :P

Quote from: Grifynne on April 26, 2018, 04:24:44 PM
Ya, Karen hasn't addressed that as far as I have heard. No indication of what a proper amount of time would have been. I guess they should have just waited indefinitely. She said the sheriff's response was that it is public record and they can't withhold it.

...but my husband keeps talking to me and interrupting so I am probably missing some of the conversation.  :P

tell him to STFU! this is important!

LadyFish

I think Karen said Monday

Grifynne

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 04:22:34 PM
don't forget CRABFEST!

That sounds delicious.

...wait what kind of crabs are we talking here...  :o

GravitySucks

Tell him we said STFU

Grifynne

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
tell him to STFU! this is important!

I tried...  but it only worked for about 3 minutes.  ;D

Robert

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 10:10:53 AMI’m not sure how Airyn would feel about “seasons don’t fear the reaper” blading during a Catholic funeral.
Why not?  Seems to me that piece is ideal at any funeral.  It says, don't be afraid of dying, which is what funerals are for: getting people used to the idea.

bellNwhistle

Husbands. ::). I’m watching tv and my teenager is constantly interrupting me with random questions.

Grifynne

Karen said, she doesn't want to use a bad word but she's gonna. She said that when Art asked her to take care of his family, he knew she would because she can be a bitch. She's a goddamn mother bear.

...RAWR!

Also, they want the sheriff to call Airyn and apologize.

Hank

One thing that I haven't heard mentioned is that you can file a report and handle the situation without an immediate press release. If it were Joe Blow, it wouldn't have been so public. It's not like they would have skipped the report and dumped him among the cacti.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Chine on April 26, 2018, 04:27:36 PM
Airyn is listening as well.

What is this you’re all listening to ? Art’s old friend Karen, but on what show? Her own?

Juan

Karen is a bitch and mother bear who is charged with taking care of the family. Is this Heather’s source of conflict?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert on April 26, 2018, 04:27:51 PM
Why not?  Seems to me that piece is ideal at any funeral.  It says, don't be afraid of dying, which is what funerals are for: getting people used to the idea.

Because the pope doesn’t shit in the woods

Quote from: Chine on April 26, 2018, 04:27:36 PM
Airyn is listening as well.

OKAY... NOW I REALLY WANT TO CALL IN JUST TO MENTION HEATHER

Father Jack

Are Karen and Heather gonna duke it out? Karen is supposed to take care of the family?

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
What is this you’re all listening to ? Art’s old friend Karen, but on what show? Her own?

Owner of knye in Pahrump

munbeam666

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 03:50:05 PM
Not the first I've heard of it, or written about it either.  Although, like Tom Petty, more likely it was an accidental overdose (if he died that way).

Gut feeling that, because suicide is a big-time Catholic sin, Airyn would have hidden any note...

Having a rabid groupie/bastard daughter/mistress living a .22 caliber shot away can push anyone to seek the protection of death.

IF the rumors are true and Art deliberately overdosed and left a note, and IF Heather is really some type of Art's blood relative, I can understand Heather's irrational meltdown. I can also understand Keith's handling of her with kid gloves
However, those are big IFS

Chine

Someone posted link above. I’m listening to KNYE on Tune In.

Juan

KNYE on tunein

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 04:27:56 PM
Husbands. ::). I’m watching tv and my teenager is constantly interrupting me with random questions.

Haha, we don't have one of those running around. If we did, I imagine I would be hearing none of this.  ;D
Course then I had to repeat what I'm typing here for my husband cause he's privy to this shit, too. So I was interrupting myself from listening. :P

bellNwhistle

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 26, 2018, 04:29:41 PM
IF the rumors are true and Art deliberately overdosed and left a note, and IF Heather is really some type of Art's blood relative, I can understand Heather's irrational meltdown. I can also understand Keith's handling of her with kid gloves
However, those are big IFS

I’d believe an accidental or intentional death over him being Heathers dad. I really don’t buy that.