• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151014 - Steven Greer - Disclosure - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Ned529

Larry Niven must be pretty stoked about this breaking news...

chefist

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 14, 2015, 10:55:03 PM
Trying to get energy out of the false vacuum would be like sticking a hydro-electric damn across a stagnant lake.

I'm a big proponent of the law of conservation of energy... It makes the simple statement, "you don't get something for nothing"

Jocko Johnson

They even threatened this dude he knew milk man and garbage man.

Where did this dick go to med school? Too bad but I had kids and people die in my arms too. They coming to get me too?

flimflam384

Quote from: norland2424 on October 14, 2015, 10:58:04 PM
what was the breaking news?

KIC 8462852 -- a possible Dyson Swarm 1500 light years from here between Lyra and Cygnus, detected by Kepler Space Telescope.

Barfly

Quote from: Ned529 on October 14, 2015, 10:53:19 PM
Quote from: Barfly on October 14, 2015, 10:48:54 PM
I'm naked and touching myself in a unpure way now, guess im going to Hades.
But thanks for the kind thoughts :)
[/quote
Ever read Hollywood? Its by the same man who you choose as an avatar. Its about the movie Barfly and how much he hates it. I am trying to understand whether you are doing this on purpose. Sorry its just bugging me being a huge fan of Bukowski. No offense brother.
I have everything by Bukowski, including rare interviews and poetry readings on video tape, mostly from France.
Of course i read Hollywood.
my Faves are Post Office, Pulp, Notes of a dirty man and maybe Tales of ordinary madness

I'm calling Bullshit
Greer: "They wouldn't even let me answer"

No-one believes that buddy. Bwaaaaa ha ha ha

Donald Noory

Richard Dolan sounds like he's calling in from a jail house phone in that commercial.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 14, 2015, 10:53:09 PM
I believe there is much contention over the authenticity of his doctorate.  I think it came from one of the schools of new age spirituality where you can buy your credits.

It's possible I was thinking of someone else.

JamesMcDonald

"AND BEHOLD, A WHITE HORSE"

Words, baby.  Crazy words!

norland2424

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 14, 2015, 11:00:40 PM
Richard Dolan sounds like he's calling in from a jail house phone in that commercial.

he has to post his bail somehow lol

ChandlersDad

I hate this song....reminds me of that crazy loon Bill Cooper.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 14, 2015, 10:51:05 PM
I'm need my roof repaired after all these dropped names.

Wonder what a name-dropping contest between Greer and RCH would be like.

Hautex

Dr Greeeeer on his way to the next campout if this financial seekout is successful....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZUQ8DrLJQw

Zenman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 14, 2015, 10:55:48 PM
It's the genius of Art Bell!

Hi there Zenman!!! ;D

Hey, starr! I was a bit worried, but Art is turning this into a particularly good one I think.

Ned529

Quote from: Barfly on October 14, 2015, 10:59:04 PM
I have everything by Bukowski, including rare interviews and poetry readings on video tape, mostly from France.
Of course i read Hollywood.
my Faves are Post Office, Pulp, Notes of a dirty man and maybe Tales of ordinary madness
Nice , just makin sure man hahah. I too own as much as i can find. I worked in a used book store for the Philadelphia library for a while and scored a great deal of the black sparrow poetry. Post Office is by far my favorite novel.
But anyway,,
Drinks for alll myyy friiends!
I wish good old Hank could tell Greer where its at...

Quote from: chefist on October 14, 2015, 10:58:45 PM
I'm a big proponent of the law of conservation of energy... It makes the simple statement, "you don't get something for nothing"

lol me too.

VtaGeezer

Jeez, this megastructure stuff reminds me of Art urgently reporting the progress of the mysterious huge companion object tracking with Comet Hale-Bopp in late '96.  I distinctly remember a older woman caller who thanked Art for the warning and advising him that they had sold their house and were liquidating all there possessions. Every time I hear an outlandish claim about UFOs I wonder what happened to that couple.  The Heaven's Gate mass suicide in San Diego came out of that "companion" nonsense too.  IIRC, it turned out that some ass had hoaxed a photo from an observatory and set off the loonies.

Bradsmith313

Art -- and Heather -- are delivering yet another good show.

Yes. Greer . . . . He's out there in the 19.5 Deep End . . . . I watched "Sirius" and was amused by both his serious nature and naivete regarding contact with alien intelligences and surrounding conspiracy theories.