• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Queenie

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 06:33:19 PM
Okay, I haven't lurked in one day....

Let me see if I got this straight, Heather didn't know if she could continue the show, Keith tries to find a guest host and it was possibly MV (would be good IMO.... no dick sucky) But.... Heather thinks she is being betrayed by Keith because he knows there is more to why she can't come back right now... So.... She quits the show and says Keith is the new host and it's been fun but then... Keith says she's coming back next week and there will be a week of replays now?

Does that about sum up what I missed in the last 12 hours?

I mean WTF.....?

I'll be honest, I'm guessing at this because after reading, I still don't know what the fuck is really going on.

No that doesn't sum it up. MV, Lasha and Falkie have all indicated they will host MITD.

Tizzy and I agree MV and Lasha would be the best co-host while Eric prefers Falkie.

Catsmile

Quote from: Azzerae on April 23, 2018, 02:06:26 PM
What is the holy hell is going on now? Someone please fill me in!

# SoManyHastags
# SoLittleTiem
# LowHangingFruit

Lilith

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 23, 2018, 08:48:25 PM
Maybe we need to talk in a language Heather will understand:

Heatherith! Ye art making a royal arse of Thyself.  Stopith Thine posting to Facebookith. Grab ahold of Thyself for onceith. Thinkith, for once, of Ye Fans and return Ye to Thine Studioith forthwithith.

Telly

I figured SOMEBODY at bellgab would know how to speak radio.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on April 23, 2018, 09:04:19 PM
# Once those Citizens are Unarmed
# They Will Soon Become Well Behaved Subjects---Or just civilised?
# Totally at the Whims of the Powers That Be
# The Government Should Fear It's People--Course it should...
# The People Should Never Fear It's Government
# How Many Times must this lesson be Learned

# No need to win the war to upset the economic rocket the 10% are riding
# You Only Have to shake up their Monopoly Board
# It's simply a matter of who will blink first
# Those who feel they've Nothing to Lose or those who have everything to lose
# Shitz Ugly to think about
# Much Easier to Disarm and sing Kumbaya My Lord
# Oh wait...
# History has shown us many times
# How Lords treated unarmed subjects-I'm a lord, I have never mistreated my staff. Ever. Well, maybe once.

#Mwaaahhhh.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Queenie on April 23, 2018, 09:23:31 PM
No that doesn't sum it up. MV, Lasha and Falkie have all indicated they will host MITD.

Tizzy and I agree MV and Lasha would be the best co-host while Eric prefers Falkie.

Senda with a phone in without him hanging up...That will work.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 08:23:52 PM
I think understanding this is one of the main things that separates the pros from the amateurs.  Those who might succeed, from those who are wasting their time trying IMO.

Right?

Queenie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 23, 2018, 09:22:58 PM
She's fortunate to have RoseGirl helping her through this.

Tizzy just said the same and I agree. Lasha seems to offer the best common sense advice to Heather.

Kolchak

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 09:22:22 PM
i know keith/heather are frustrating, but you can't blame that on bellgab.  stick around.

zeebo

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
What the fuck? I was looking forward to Goblins and Such. This calls for an emergency Gabcast.

I don't understand the context here but pretty much have to agree.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Queenie on April 23, 2018, 09:26:10 PM
Tizzy just said the same and I agree. Lasha seems to offer the best common sense advice to Heather.

Abso fuckin lutely...She advised MV the other night to (quote) "Get a fucking good lawyer", and that's good enough for anyone, I'll say.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 23, 2018, 09:12:40 PM
Indeed.  For having severe COPD, he sure had an active sex life.

And even at the end, he wasn't shooting blanks as his two young children attest.

Telly

He probably just laid on his back most of the time and let 'em ride.

Heather was decades younger than Art, is part Asian, is quite short and petite in stature and also was/is a witch.
It totally ticked a lot of Art's boxes for a fuck toy.

She hinted at something bigger on facebook today that was stopping her from being on the airwaves.
My guess is Airyn has locked her out of the radio shack. She doesn't want Heather around. She is too unstable.

ItsTelly

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 08:54:01 PM
Art was tapping dat ass tho...

Maybe Art croaked while Heather was giving him his daily morning blowjob.  That would explain her trauma and inability to look at the studio door.

I imagine Art's early morning routine was cigarette, coffee, blowjob.

At least he died with a smile on his face.

Telly

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 23, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Heather was decades younger than Art, is part Asian, is quite short and petite in stature and also was/is a witch.

She hinted at something bigger on facebook today that was stopping her from being on the airwaves.
My guess is Airyn has locked her out of the radio shack. She doesn't want Heather around. She is too unstable.

Any clues? Eh? What?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on April 23, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

Where is Hoagie when we need him?

ONeill

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
Heather just made this facebook post.
Apparently she wasn't consulted regarding a guest host, so this was Keith Rowland action by himself.
Now there may be a rift forming between Keith and Heather?
Keith probably just ran out of patience for her to come back after a week.

This is beyond being a drama queen. I heard people broadcast the day after their parents died. There were radio shows during and after 9/11. Dealing with emotions on air is a part of broadcasting.  She is just pathetic.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 09:28:59 PM
Abso fuckin lutely...She advised MV the other night to (quote) "Get a fucking good lawyer", and that's good enough for anyone, I'll say.

Yes indeedy, first class spiritual advice, gathered directly from the stars.

LOL!

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
Looks like we can now expect a declaration of war from cat ladies everywhere.

# INCOMING

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 23, 2018, 09:30:07 PM
Maybe Art croaked while Heather was giving him his daily morning blowjob.  That would explain her trauma and inability to look at the studio door.

I imagine Art's early morning routine was cigarette, coffee, blowjob.

At least he died with a smile on his face.

Telly

or Heather on his face.

Autopsy report may show death by asphyxiation.

ONeill

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
Heather is going on and on now on facebook saying she has been BETRAYED and she is all alone now.
She is even posting its fine for everybody to cancel their subscription, for them being horrible to her.
Maybe she will try to move to a different network and leave Keith to run the show with his own choice of hosts?

What network? Who's gonna listen to her?

DanTSX

She’s taking a greyhound (shitty poor people bus transport for you non Americans) to MV’s house

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 23, 2018, 09:22:58 PM
She's fortunate to have RoseGirl helping her through this.
Like some power-conjuring, root-work, and candles. Some FB doxing threats thrown in with 'eye of newt' etc. How could Keith resist that?

LadyFish

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 23, 2018, 08:46:58 PM
I haven't seen this much drama since boarding school. These people are pathetic.

Their June jaunt to Area 51 with Heather could be epic! Maybe they could do a Facebook livestream for us Bellgabbers.

Dateline

Here is one point I don't think has been posted or discussed.  Art paid her salary and I have read that he paid her very well.  Has the well run dry?  Who is paying her if anything?  Has Keith cut her salary and made it subscription based?  New house payments cost money.   Is that part of the meltdown story?  To be answered in the next saga of WadeinDeep.

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 09:24:17 PM
I figured SOMEBODY at bellgab would know how to speak radio.

I would first have to determine if she were a -4dB or a +10dB...  Frankly, I don't know if I want to get that close.  I might want to put a buffer and a ground lift (even run her unbalanced) just to isolate her feed prior to hitting my input gain stage.  Hopefully, I'll have British EQ and a solid 20db shelving for those rumbly lows that emanate from her unhappy bitch heart.

I might have to flip her polarity, she seems out of phase.  Frankly, I'd like to isolate her in a sub and duck her signal with a white noise in the sidechain.  Anything getting into the mains needs a peak stop limiter because those "P"s be a poppin'

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 23, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

or Heather on his face.

cause of death: daughter sat on the deceases' face

DanTSX

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 23, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

or Heather on his face.

I told guys she snuffed Art with a pillow.

Same way Art snuffed Ramona.

Like pottery.

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
I told guys she snuffed Art with a pillow.

Same way Art snuffed Ramona.

Like pottery.

she squared the circle

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
I would first have to determine if she were a -4dB or a +10dB...  Frankly, I don't know if I want to get that close.  I might want to put a buffer and a ground lift (even run her unbalanced) just to isolate her feed prior to hitting my input gain stage.  Hopefully, I'll have British EQ and a solid 20db shelving for those rumbly lows that emanate from her unhappy bitch heart.

I might have to flip her polarity, she seems out of phase.  Frankly, I'd like to isolate her in a sub and duck her signal with a white noise in the sidechain.  Anything getting into the mains needs a peak stop limiter because those "P"s be a poppin'

Alternatively, she could learn to speak into a microphone...

ranger_star

I was gonna wait till MITD/The Young and the Restless started but since no further notice has emerged from HW/KR I assume the replay's gonna stick...I'm going to bed, what a twisted way to fuck with people's morbidness...

Ta Ta!