• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Broad Cast

Started by Inglorious Bitch, November 17, 2016, 08:48:23 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on November 20, 2016, 07:09:58 AM
No.

I'm not going to lie, the visual of a crying and smoking woman is so fucking hot, I can't even Google that shit right now, I would totally lose it.

Lilith

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 07:11:23 AM
I'm not going to lie, the visual of a crying and smoking woman is so fucking hot, I can't even Google that shit right now, I would totally lose it.

I refuse to believe you are susceptible to Google propaganda.  No can do. 

Praise MV. The first episode of the Broad Cast is up.

http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=20

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 07:11:23 AM

Dyna-X

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2016, 05:50:42 PM
Praise MV. The first episode of the Broad Cast is up.

http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=20

Complements on your new show! It has the atmosphere of a Sunday afternoon gathering in a good way.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dyna-X on November 20, 2016, 09:15:44 PM
Complements on your new show! It has the atmosphere of a Sunday afternoon gathering in a good way.

I hope you call in on the next Broad Cast Dyna-X.  There is a Feng Shui kind of aura that you fit into nicely. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Red on November 18, 2016, 08:49:16 AM
I move to have a special Broad Cast in December to announce the winners in the 2016 Best of the Worst of Bellgab.
I appreciate that thought and would be honoured to take home both "best and worst" post on BG  ;)

Good show ladies... It did have a bit of a "bellahaven" feel to it without a lot of structure.  It seemed to have suited your personalities.

My only "criticism" would be that the sound on the podcast is quite low.  I know- "turn up your speakers", but I am listening on a little, underpowered USB speaker.  :-[

Quote from: akwilly on November 21, 2016, 04:41:02 AM
oh man if only she were pregnant too

Dude, why do you think she is crying?

"Akwilly............  You *are* the Father"     :o

Congrats!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on November 21, 2016, 08:23:36 AM
Dude, why do you think she is crying?

"Akwilly............  You *are* the Father"     :o

Congrats!

ninjashoes

Listened last night in between rounds of guitar practice.

Good show, both hosts were very polite with the mic which I particularly appreciate lol. A good chemistry there.

I liked the laid back feel and enjoyed the county fair discussion, the Klingon actress guest, the bellgabber history and the regional talk(New York, LA, Vegas).

Boosting the volume would help and the only other criticism is just relax and be yourselves. Iggy's bubbly voice and persona were super cute and Chines confidence really shined particularly at the end. Great chemistry there for sure and a good first show. A good attitude and general good cheer go a long way and I got that vibe for sure.

Definitely a lot better than much of the podcasts you see everywhere. Keep it up ladies you definitely know what your doing! I will continue to listen in.

Quote from: DanielEndofDaysRadio on November 21, 2016, 03:02:00 PM
Listened last night in between rounds of guitar practice.

Good show, both hosts were very polite with the mic which I particularly appreciate lol. A good chemistry there.

I liked the laid back feel and enjoyed the county fair discussion, the Klingon actress guest, the bellgabber history and the regional talk(New York, LA, Vegas).

Boosting the volume would help and the only other criticism is just relax and be yourselves. Iggy's bubbly voice and persona were super cute and Chines confidence really shined particularly at the end. Great chemistry there for sure and a good first show. A good attitude and general good cheer go a long way and I got that vibe for sure.

Definitely a lot better than much of the podcasts you see everywhere. Keep it up ladies you definitely know what your doing! I will continue to listen in.
You are a sweetheart. Thank you for your kind words. We are open to suggestions if anyone wants to suggest some topics.

Jackstar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 21, 2016, 03:27:49 PM
We are open to suggestions if anyone wants to suggest some topics.

damon

What topics and what time is the "Broad Cast"?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on November 21, 2016, 04:04:29 PM

Damn good idea Jackstar!       Heh, heh. 8)

The Titanic Sinking - Rothschild and Rockefeller Conspiracy

https://youtu.be/S9v2hhyHWLI

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on November 27, 2016, 08:09:28 PM
What topics and what time is the "Broad Cast"?
Chine is away this weekend, but is back next weekend. We will either be doing a Friday night show or a Sunday night one each week.

damon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 27, 2016, 08:56:28 PM
Chine is away this weekend, but is back next weekend. We will either be doing a Friday night show or a Sunday night one each week.
cool i cant wait.

Jackstar

Quote from: (y) on November 27, 2016, 08:51:22 PM
Damn good idea Jackstar!       Heh, heh. 8)

When (Redacted) starts (redacted) my (redacted), I'll let you all know as soon as (redacted).

damon

Quote from: Jackstarâ,,¢ on November 27, 2016, 09:00:49 PM
When (Redacted)â,,¢ starts (redacted)â,,¢ my (redacted)â,,¢, I'll let you all know as soon as (redacted)â,,¢.
Heather wade needs to retire.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 21, 2016, 03:27:49 PM
We are open to suggestions

How about retirement? Seriously, quit while you're behind. That 'tard trying to flatter you couldn't even get your name right. I thought that the whole thing was the most obnoxious insult to the intelligence since the last time you staggered on to the air and embarrassed yourself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 28, 2016, 10:26:13 AM
How about retirement? Seriously, quit while you're behind. That 'tard trying to flatter you couldn't even get your name right. I thought that the whole thing was the most obnoxious insult to the intelligence since the last time you staggered on to the air and embarrassed yourself.

Perhaps a male input dear boy? Don't misconstrue 'input'.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 10:33:44 AM
Perhaps a male input dear boy? Don't misconstrue 'input'.

SV knows all about 'input'. That's why he's so popular in The Admiral Duncan.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 28, 2016, 11:00:32 AM

He's a cheap date though. G&T and he's anybodies. What topics are you thinking of covering?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 28, 2016, 11:00:32 AM

I don't know what you are referring to. I am assuming it must be some centre for the intellectually gifted. I don't know where you must have found out about it, though, I'm sure.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 11:03:09 AM
He's a cheap date though. G&T and he's anybodies. What topics are you thinking of covering?
With SV in mind, the London gay scene.  :P

damon

Is there any chance that you can have falkie on as a guest?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 28, 2016, 11:20:58 AM
With SV in mind, the London gay scene.  :P

With dermatologically-challenged, malodorous bitches like you (not to mention cankles the size of oil drums) no wonder so many of us are choosing to take a walk on the brown side. You're enough to lighten anyone's loafers.