• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 14, 2018, 06:04:46 AM
I am no archivist but I did happen to run into this recently.  You are in good company, or at least not in bad company.

Even better reason to like it. ;)

Freyja

Quote from: username on May 14, 2018, 03:50:35 AM

https://youtu.be/1qg_t4BDauM

Here you go

Thank you!!  8)

Going to do a "Brig"  ;) and listen with my morning java. :)

Bart Ell

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
She's claiming LMN reaches over a million people? 

Falkie thinks his 1,100 subscribers will each pay $5 per broadcast.
For once in his grifty life he isn't the most delusional person in the room

Bart Ell

Quote from: Kolchak on May 14, 2018, 04:35:17 AM
Kate Kamara deals with all the affiliates. You know, the hundreds of affiliates not listed on the LNM website. Not a single one.

I want my official penis measurement to be done by Kate Kamara.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 14, 2018, 06:35:10 AM
I want my official penis measurement to be done by Kate Kamara.

Are you selling official Bart Ell penis measuring sticks?

To go with the cream?

GravitySucks

Listening to an old show feom March 18,1999. (Boy, typing that looked weird).

Art was talking about the upcoming Dreamland (March 21, 1999). It would have been the first appearance of Evelyn Paglini but the interview wasn’t performed by Art, it was performed by Ramona.

I haven’t checked any of the archives to see if that show is out there. If anyone had a link I would appreciate it. It will save me some time searching.

Nobody

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 03:38:12 AM
I predict it peaks at 1257 for the first night. We should start a pool.

1505 for me.

Heater has been off the air for a month and I think there will be at least some anticipation of her returning to the air.  The key word in the terms and conditions for the pool is peak; I predict within moments of hearing That Voice again for the first time in four weeks, people will begin to tune out, because the novelty will wear off in almost no time.

Having said that (and also having recently learned that Heather left Airyn stranded after H was supposed to drive her to the funeral and didn't), I hope that Friday scoops the pool, because his predicted peak number of 822 would be the ultimate piss-take for someone claiming she'll be reaching "tens of thousands" (if not hundreds of thousands) of listeners.

(I have a strong dislike for people who do not do what they were supposed to do, you see.)

Bart Ell

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
Are you selling official Bart Ell penis measuring sticks?

To go with the cream?

NEVER!
If you put the numbers on a stick then people can hold the stick up to a ruler and then it is game over!

Freyja

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 14, 2018, 05:34:10 AM
Damn!  Every time you write LNM my slow brain thinks it's LMH.

^^This.... ;D

Friday

Quote from: Nobody on May 14, 2018, 06:38:18 AM
1505 for me.

Heater has been off the air for a month and I think there will be at least some anticipation of her returning to the air.  The key word in the terms and conditions for the pool is peak; I predict within moments of hearing That Voice again for the first time in four weeks, people will begin to tune out, because the novelty will wear off in almost no time.

Having said that (and also having recently learned that Heather left Airyn stranded after H was supposed to drive her to the funeral and didn't), I hope that Friday scoops the pool, because his predicted peak number of 822 would be the ultimate piss-take for someone claiming she'll be reaching "tens of thousands" (if not hundreds of thousands) of listeners.

(I have a strong dislike for people who do not do what they were supposed to do, you see.)

Her fans aren't very bright and I expect a good percentage of them tuning into DMDN.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Friday on May 14, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
Her fans aren't very bright and I expect a good percentage of them tuning into DMDN.

Many of them are still confused about which place to subscribe to.  ::)

They (meaning Heather, mostly) don't really have their shit together. 

rangerdavid

This A-Hole is a complete dipshit

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Friday on May 14, 2018, 06:49:04 AM
This has to stop.

They're cosplaying Game of Thrones at this point.

ponyboysunset

Good Morning All,

Sipping coffee and listening to old Art shows. I wanted to give a special thanks to MV for the Stuck in Nye, as Art rolled the bummer on some show I was listening to my mind immediately changed the lyrics to the new and much better version.

Praise MV

And who needs to listen to anything if you stay a day behind you can read the highlights and save tons of time that is if you like to read and I do.

TidePods!

rangerdavid

yeah, Art was all about the drama.

Friday

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
That is most definitelysupurbe!  ;D

I'm ashamed of myself for not being able to turn away. This is not like me. :(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Juan on May 14, 2018, 06:58:03 AM
Art loved drama.

"Art was a drama king!  He loves drama.  He really loves drama." - Karen Jackson¹

1.  The Michael Deacon Interview, 00:45:12

Bart Ell

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 14, 2018, 01:45:25 AM
I couldn't find any either. The network/Vara seem to have their own pile of baggage, if you dig around. I'd be leery to open up a lemonade stand with him, let alone be affiliated with him.

Are you referring to his criminal record? I BET YOU ARE REFERRING TO HIS CRIMINAL RECORD!

LadyFish

I really enjoyed Karen’s stories about Art and her interview with Michael.

Since KYNE is the flagship station for the real MitD, it would be really interesting for the Good Dave to also interview Karen on his show to share some of her Art stories. Not the Heather drama stuff, but more as an hour long tribute as he did with his wrestler friend last week.

Juan

Art said that he would succeed where Houdini failed. Maybe the drama is his way of communicating from the dead.

timebandit

#ItFeelsLikeNewYearsEve
#OnlyBetter

#HeatherArmy

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 14, 2018, 03:23:56 AM
They all use the same stream link. LNM's

I get the impression that's what they mean by "affiliates".