• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What New Direction Do You Think C2C Is Headed In?

Started by Dateline, May 20, 2014, 04:08:25 PM

Dateline

Pssst.  I heard Noory down to four nights per week.
John Wells in the captains chair Friday and Saturday because he gets the ratings.
The Sunday night slot shared with George Knapp and Dave Schraeder. 

How do you call it?  Home Run or Sacked in the Fourth?

wr250

Quote from: Dateline on May 20, 2014, 04:08:25 PM
Pssst.  I heard Noory down to four nights per week.
John Wells in the captains chair Friday and Saturday because he gets the ratings.
The Sunday night slot shared with George Knapp and Dave Schraeder. 

How do you call it?  Home Run or Sacked in the Fourth?

he actually does 3 nights a week now, if you count the early outs. as far as your theory, if noory is involved its a dud.

onan

It's going in the direction of stinkville, via the fast train.

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on May 20, 2014, 04:42:25 PM
It's going into the shitter, boys.  Into the shitter. 

Wait aminute.  Do you mean where it is going or where it has gone?

WOTR

Really?  Nobody has suggested straight down into the ground as fast as it can go?  I know it has been a slow, steady decline for years now- but I think they are trying a whole new direction and trying to answer the eternal question, "what direction is down in the whole of the universe?"

VtaGeezer

Regretfully, I think under Noory's dead weight it's sunk to a level of stability on a plateau of mediocrity.

area51drone

Did I miss something?   Wells was gone long ago...

paladin1991

HuH?  Did gravity fail?  Are we confused as to which way is down?

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 29, 2014, 09:13:26 AM
HuH?  Did gravity fail?  Are we confused as to which way is down?
Sorry... My mind is in a whole other universe as of late.  What I mean to say is that If I am on Saturn my "down" may point in the general direction of the earth... If somebody on earth points in the direction they consider down it may point in the direction of Saturn... Completely opposite directions that are both "down."

If I point "up" at the moon it will eventually merge into the same general direction that "down" would be to an astronaut on the moon... Up and down merging into the same direction based on perspective.  To think of it a different way, if the astronaut threw a rock "up" it might fall "down" to earth...

If Jazmunda points down it is likely to intersect my direction of down at roughly right angles... One of us is wrong (unless we consider the center of the earth the center of the universe... Then I think we could argue that we are both right and are pointing towards an actual location called "down."

I would think that if they can pick up Coast on the international space station that the direction that Noory is driving the program might be even more confusing...  They may rightly point to the toilet rather than down to better demonstrate the actual direction.

As I said- my mind has been in a whole other place as of late... Not enough sleep causes it to over think things like which way Noory is taking Coast.  I know that the answer is down, buy my mind was trying to decide on an actual direction for down that everybody on the board could point to.

ksm32

It's headed in the direction of Why The Fuck Do I still Tune In!?

bigchucka

Quote from: ksm32 on June 20, 2014, 12:23:14 AM
It's headed in the direction of Why The Fuck Do I still Tune In!?

I learned how long it takes the sun's UV rays to make water safer to drink.  5 drops of bleach in a gallon of water, shake and wait an hr is another way.  Then filter through a water pitcher with a filter that removes chlorine if you want...

b_dubb

Coast is headed in the same direction as the contents of my recently flushed toilet bowl

paladin1991

Is it still headed down in a swirl or is it freefalling thru the abyss of Mel's hole?  Where is the bottom.  It will be a sweet mercy when it shit splatters upon impact.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 20, 2014, 09:49:16 AM
Is it still headed down in a swirl or is it freefalling thru the abyss of Mel's hole?  Where is the bottom.  It will be a sweet mercy when it shit splatters upon impact.
I think it is falling into that hole in the middle of the ocean that George used to think about.

b_dubb

I briefly listened last night.  The guest kept talking in circles and went on and on and on.  George would ask a question and the guy would flap his gums for what seemed like an eternity.  Finally he would come around to answering the question.  Meanwhile George would occasionally grunt.  I found it difficult to believe that George and Tommy weren't mocking this fool the entire time he was rambling.  But then I'm not Jorch Neeeouuuurry

wr250

Quote from: b_dubb on June 20, 2014, 11:37:15 AM
I briefly listened last night.  The guest kept talking in circles and went on and on and on.  George would ask a question and the guy would flap his gums for what seemed like an eternity.  Finally he would come around to answering the question.  Meanwhile George would occasionally grunt.  I found it difficult to believe that George and Tommy weren't mocking this fool the entire time he was rambling.  But then I'm not Jorch Neeeouuuurry
at least this guest didnt ramble on like hoagland or worse hoguester

albrecht

Quote from: bigchucka on June 20, 2014, 12:38:38 AM
I learned how long it takes the sun's UV rays to make water safer to drink.  5 drops of bleach in a gallon of water, shake and wait an hr is another way.  Then filter through a water pitcher with a filter that removes chlorine if you want...
In 3rd World Countries or places where disaster strikes people advice even just using sunlight and plastic water bottles. But agree if you do have bleach that bleach plus sun would probably be best. And I'm not sure about the dangers of the various "stuff" in plastic leaching into your water. But in a crisis you need to worry about the short term not stuff that, might, effect you decades later.

"Solar ultraviolet water disinfection, also known as SODIS, is a method of disinfecting water using only sunlight and plastic PET bottles. SODIS is a free and effective method for decentralized water treatment, usually applied at the household level and is recommended by the World Health Organization as a viable method for household water treatment and safe storage"

Nebraska888

Perhaps we will see Noory doing Monday through Thursday.....with an occasional Friday and Sunday. 

Schrader, Knapp, Garr, Simone, Syrett.........all are SO MUCH BETTER!  Knapp and Schrader are my favs.

bradtech

Seems like less paranormal & more Alex Jones type material.

What direction is C2C going, with Noorie as host???

DanTSX

10:1 this means that there will be more corporate oversight and planning.

Expect a marketing-department driven agenda of retarded guests and cobranding with other bullshit.  Expect more alex jones and more commercials.

They will cut down to a core number of guests and topics at first.  Then branch out based on demographic research.

They will try to appeal to a wider audience as well.   So expect George to become Gay, so the show can reach out to the lucrative and visible LGBTQBBQ market.  Gay George will attempt to get in touch with the spirits of Liberace, Freddy Mercury, Richard Nixon, and Billy Mumy   But like everything else. Jorch will suck at sucking, and will likely just give the show terminal AIDS, and die......like a candle in the wind....

Juan Cena

Quote from: DanTSX on December 13, 2014, 10:42:55 PM
10:1 this means that there will be more corporate oversight and planning.

Expect a marketing-department driven agenda of retarded guests and cobranding with other bullshit.  Expect more alex jones and more commercials.

They will cut down to a core number of guests and topics at first.  Then branch out based on demographic research.

They will try to appeal to a wider audience as well.   So expect George to become Gay, so the show can reach out to the lucrative and visible LGBTQBBQ market.  Gay George will attempt to get in touch with the spirits of Liberace, Freddy Mercury, Richard Nixon, and Billy Mumy   But like everything else. Jorch will suck at sucking, and will likely just give the show terminal AIDS, and die......like a candle in the wind....

I doubt right-wing, Bain Capital-owned Premier Radio is going to have Snorge go gay.

Though if it did, the line "Is it a portal?" Would be full of new meaning.

DanTSX

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 14, 2014, 12:40:39 AM
I doubt right-wing, Bain Capital-owned Premier Radio is going to have Snorge go gay.

Though if it did, the line "Is it a portal?" Would be full of new meaning.

Everyone has a price........

Cynnie

Quote from: onan on May 20, 2014, 04:42:25 PM
I thought that was where they broadcasted from ?