• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

"you might remember my lectures about this" -ddd    You are not a professor of history or anything ddd. You don't give lectures on anything. You give racist harangues and nothing more.

Pelayo

Uh yeah, the Cannuckaturd....Cannuckashit......blah blah bla

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 08, 2020, 07:17:15 PM
Unfortunately, I was not able to find a photo of his mother during my research.
And that is just fine with Dietrich since he does not want his lies exposed.

Hey Gunner,
Doesn't it seem rather odd that you could not find a family group photo of Dietrich with his dad, mom and sister anywhere?
Also for some strange reason Dietrich has never offered to show them himself in all these years. What does he have to lose now that they are all dead according to him?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on April 10, 2020, 01:05:28 PM
Hey Gunner,
Doesn't it seem rather odd that you could not find a family group photo of Dietrich with his dad, mom and sister anywhere?
Also for some strange reason Dietrich has never offered to show them himself in all these years. What does he have to lose now that they are all dead according to him?
Two questions there. I did find it unusual (not odd) that Dietrich has never produced/published an older family photo.  In fact, he has not published ANY photos of himself with his family. The single photo he used in prior years was likely taken when he was aged 18-21 prior to his enlistment in the USMC. It is obvious from the videos that Dietrich has had periods of ill-health as well as rapid weight gain since 2008.  His lack of any muscle mass whatsoever, especially his arms and legs, indicates to me he has not been physically active for much of his life.

I also realize that publishing family photos these days is unusual.  But he certainly could have published photos of his mother or father separately to reinforce some of his claims.  What is unusual about Dietrich is that he continually uses photos of others (cosplay etc) and claims they are actually of himself or his mother and occasionally his father.  This is an obvious deception and says a lot about his intentions.  His claim that the photo of Adolf Hitler in a kimono which was later found to be a fake is a perfect example. 

There is also the possibility (also unusual) that he has no such photographs to make public. But we do know from the photos I was able to obtain, he and his sister both had similar features to his father. 

Gunner65

The only photographs Dietrich has ever been challenged to produce are of his military and mercenary service.  It is notable that Dietrich and others have demanded photos of his detractors to prove they are authentic, yet Dietrich continues to get away with basically presenting a false identity.

Dietrich cannot present a driver license or passport because he does not have either.  He likely has only a SSDI or California "non-driver" ID. 

Gunner65

It is my opinion that Dietrich has been considered "disabled" since he was about 25 years old (1991) and the nature of that "disability" is predominately psychological - most likely schizophrenia.  His claims of respiratory issues for whatever reason are refuted by his ability to perform shit shows of over 11 hours.
I have not been able to find a procedure (normal or experimental) in which the lungs are stapled to the outer wall or rib-cage. (Sorry, it just doesn't happen).

I am certain that eventually Dietrich may get the scrutiny he is asking for.  But for now, he is where he deserves to be.

A lying, racist, piece of insanity wallowing in obscurity.

Gunner65

As for the theory that Douglas Dietrich is actually someone else?  Very doubtful.  And that is due to the Social Security Number Douglas Duane Dietrich was assigned.  And I am certain he was required to apply for and be assigned a SSN at age 16 (as required by law) before any employment in 1981.

Do I know his SSN?  He certainly had little problem obtaining mine in 2017! And broadcast it on air!  But I guess he can get away with that.

Perhaps the FBI can explain?

How is it that Dietrich could obtain veterans information? Gary D States. I am resubmitting a request for investigation based upon new evidence.

That Dietrich and States now claim this was an entirely different scenario against Jonn Lilea. It is not over.

Gunner65

Get ready Dietrich!  I am going to rip you and your allies apart!

Gunner65

Submitting the original evidence for review and presenting more recent.  Including public statements by Pavel Eduard and Vanessa (Venus) Clark. And referencing claims to being the son of Adolf Hitler!

Gunner65

And if you so much as mention my name in any of your shit shows from now on, those clips will also be presented as evidence.

And pay attention Dietrich:  Any mention of Jonn Victor Lilyea or Steven Outtrim or Michael Aquino in connection with me will also be considered evidence of harrassment.

Gunner65

And Peter Moon can take notes also:  If you publish names you are going to get slammed, you Long Island lying fucker!  Montauk!  Good luck marketing the Dietrich lying piece of shit! 

Gunner65

Did You get bored after using that shit?  Fat lying fucker Preston Nichols to Douglas Dietrich? WOW

Gunner65

Why is it that Peter Moon is NEVER acknowledged as being who he is?

Gunner65

And all of Dietrichs new "interviews" are recommended by Moon!  And all are women, and all are questionable.  "Taro card readers etc"

Gunner65

Yes. Another Tarot card-reading shyster.  So where is this "interview" with Nicole Frolick that Dietrich has been crowing about? Nowhere!  Perhaps she asked/looked around and chose not to be "steam-rolled" for four hours.  Dietrich is never really interviewed.  He is "invited" to take over someone's show and then rants. If he is actually questioned or even interrupted, Dietrich claims he was "ambushed".

Dietrich's trail of "victims" is getting longer. 

Pelayo

Hey Brenden, here an ancient chinese secret is revealed:                   
https://youtu.be/mzixL7Ef-bI

Pelayo

Hey boy genius ddd, the reason why you only find sharks teeth and never any bones is because sharks don't have bones. https://sciencetrends.com/do-sharks-have-bones/

Gunner65

Brenden is the perfect example of someone who goes to college to study something he knows he will never have any use for.  As opposed to many who lack direction or end up with a degree for a profession they regret. 

Gunner65

There are no primates native to North America.

Pelayo

ddd must be a sasquatch because you can smell him from a mile or two away.

Pelayo

Hey Brenden, are you in a cave? If you are, try to find some bats. If you find some bats, try to catch some. And if you catch some, send them to ddd so he can cook them up. Corona virus be damned! Oh yeah, if you find any snakes, do the same.

Gunner65

I noticed that Dietrich continues to advertise the June conference in Mt. Shasta.  But the website he provides a link to has expired.  No explanation for it by the weirdo who created and promoted the thing.  Also, no interview with Nicole Frolick this week seems to have occurred. No explanation for that either.

Pelayo

Hey Brenden, that contortionist guy doesn't need a boyfriend or a girlfriend, he can give himself blowjobs.

Pelayo

Hey you geniuses, automation has not progressed to the point that nobody has to work anymore. Somebody still has to get up at the crack of dawn and plant the crops. Somebody has to tend to the crops. Somebody has to harvest the crops and process them. Somebody has to distribute the food and prepare it. Yeah, there's still plenty of work to do.

Pelayo

Gee, I miss my history professor's lectures that were punctuated with "and shit."

Pelayo

If this song cites accurate statistics, the average age of a combat soldier in WW2 was 26.         
https://youtu.be/hRJFvtvTGEk  And just think, these "ancient" Americans kicked some serious jap and kraut ass!