• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151109 - Ralph Sarchie - Demonology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 09, 2015, 04:19:30 PM

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 10, 2015, 12:14:50 AM
This makes my choice harder! That is the type of crazy I absolutely love. I guess I'll see how big of a train wreck it is and see what everyone else in the thread is doing.

no joke this is hoaglands guest... its going to be crazy

TigerLily

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 10, 2015, 12:15:55 AM
And he'll count it as three listeners.
But we're costing him money and have all cancelled out 19.5 / So that's cool

AppealPlay

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 10, 2015, 12:16:52 AM
Also called us the Peanut Gallery, which is a term that has a racist history associated with it.

As much as I dislike Hoaxie now, I can't accuse the man of being racist.  That's not right.

Rocky4228

Also called us the Peanut Gallery, which is a term that has a racist history associated with it.
You can't blame him for that.  "Peanut gallery" is a pretty ubiquitous term.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Hautex on November 09, 2015, 11:55:08 PM
oooh, pain pill is kicking in, my flock.... I have created a new slogan for my new cult, "Peace be on you", and they all replied: "Peace on you too"... night all

I wish the hell mine would.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 10, 2015, 12:13:18 AM
Haha. What did Hoaxland say about bellgabbers?

There was this whole weird rant about people leaving their feeds on and falling asleep, and how that skews numbers, and how that somehow inspired him to do some kind of a "test" consisting of playing a rerun show instead of doing a live one ...

... it made absolutely no sense at all, but he referenced this message board several times and accused its members of ... doing ... something

I think he's gone off his meds.

AppealPlay

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 10, 2015, 12:17:17 AM
I carry a sub-compact Glock.

My main CCW in the summer is a gen 3 Glock 26.  I love that piece.

Quote from: norland2424 on November 10, 2015, 12:17:39 AM
no joke this is hoaglands guest... its going to be crazy

What will happen is I will get my hopes up, that it'll be a crazy kook fest, and it'll be a boring bland show.

henge0stone

the top gallery in a theater, where the cheaper seats are located.
        a group of people who criticize someone, often by focusing on insignificant details.
        "he might find that playing the sport he loves isn't worth the aggravation from the peanut gallery's probing of his privacy"

I think peanut gallery is used often and isn't racist. But yelling at your listeners for listening to you (espically when your crazy like Hoagland) is just messed up.

Catsmile

Sorry I don't see it.

Ciardelo

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 10, 2015, 12:16:32 AM
:(
Maybe not. I don't know how granular their measurements might be. If you are behind the same router at home, it may just count as one IP address. Anybodies guess really. If running three devices floats yer boat, I say do it.

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 10, 2015, 12:18:26 AM
You can't blame him for that.  "Peanut gallery" is a pretty ubiquitous term.

Only if he apologizes for not knowing. I am sure someone messaged him about it, hopefully.

inuk2600

Ok we all know he didn't intend it in a racial way. And to be honest I admit I'm a peanut gallery guy in regards to OTOM.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 10, 2015, 12:19:38 AM
What will happen is I will get my hopes up, that it'll be a crazy kook fest, and it'll be a boring bland show.

again how will this be boring? lol

Quote from: TigerLily on November 09, 2015, 11:56:55 PM
Brother Logan.  I have complete faith in your abilities to control the Dark Forces of the Torsion Field!
Mary Tyler Moore Avatar ?  Cool.
Clear skies tonight for me. Couple of meteors coming in as tiny flashes. Betelgeuse is a nice red and Sirius is flashing all kinds of colors. Will use the torsional star relay so your connection maintains. ;)

dortmunder

So, let me get this straight...he'll help someone as long as they promise to follow his religion and if anyone would ever criticize his beliefs he would "pound" them. Wow! We got a winner here, folks.

henge0stone

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 10, 2015, 12:19:04 AM
There was this whole weird rant about people leaving their feeds on and falling asleep, and how that skews numbers, and how that somehow inspired him to do some kind of a "test" consisting of playing a rerun show instead of doing a live one ...

... it made absolutely no sense at all, but he referenced this message board several times and accused its members of ... doing ... something

I think he's gone off his meds.

Wow he really said that? People falling asleep to a show that starts at 12 or 3 AM who ever heard of such things? He should be lucky anyone cares about him after he was wrong about virtually everything, who wait his made up math makes him right every time and NASA hides stuff  ::)

Zzzzillion

Tonight I learned that:

1.  This dude is boring; and

2.  This ... which is more interesting than this boring dude ...

PEANUT GALLERY:  Used to refer to those giving unsolicited (and unvalued) advice, the expression “peanut gallery” has its roots in late 19th century vaudeville, although for some, the phrase is considered a racial slur.

A typical vaudevillian show of music, drama, comedy, acrobatics, dance and other acts was performed at an established theater, with a balcony, usually situated in a metropolitan area. Vaudeville theaters offered different classes of seats, with the least expensive being the furthest from the stage â€" in the balcony or gallery.

Those who typically inhabited the cheap seats were known to be rowdy, and free with their constructive criticism of the show, which would often be expressed in physical terms â€" such as by throwing anything conveniently at hand. As peanuts were a common concession snack for vaudeville shows, unpopular performers would often find themselves pelted with the easy-to-hurl, edible projectiles, not unlike The Beatles during their 1964 U.S. tour. (See: When the Beatles Were Pelted with Jelly Beans)

Others disagree, in part, with the preceding class-based, rather than racial, claim. They note that in the past, cheap balcony seats were often reserved for, or largely made up of, African American patrons. Thus, since the phrase implies that the opinions expressed by those from the gallery were unsolicited, unwarranted and unhelpful, the phrase also connotes something negative about those giving them, purported to be African Americans.

Catsmile

Wherez the demons?
Enough Mary and Jesus.
Jesus fucking Christ.

Quote from: norland2424 on November 10, 2015, 12:21:53 AM
again how will this be boring? lol

I don't really hang out with Gandalf cosplayers! So I don't know how they are in real life!

Also this guy is going on about being a mega catholic and is divorced? WTF.

henge0stone

Quote from: dortmunder on November 10, 2015, 12:22:04 AM
So, let me get this straight...he'll help someone as long as they promise to follow his religion and if anyone would ever criticize his beliefs he would "pound" them. Wow! We got a winner here, folks.

Earlier he said people are inclined to be free and believe what they want then later he implied that not following the Christian faith is causing evil to enter this world. kinda a contradiction..