• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Simple curiosity. (Or: "Let's get to know eachother.")

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, May 26, 2008, 10:05:32 PM

I'm just looking to get to know a little about the fellow posters here. I've been listening to C2CAM since I was about 15 or so, and I'm 22 now. I started visiting Michael's site about 2-3 years or so ago after I became disappointed with Noory's shows..(this was due to too much sporadic exposure over the years to the master, Mr.Bell.)

After Michael's original site, I also became a regular listener of his and Tim's radio show. I was in the chat a couple of times under this name, I think. Actually, I still listen to the archives from time to time randomly. I think the reason I enjoyed the show is, like Art's shows, it seemed very genuine. (I also laughed my ass off over the "scared" woman. That clip was priceless.)

I should add that I'm heavy into science fiction and horror-based OTR radio. Especially Dimension X and X Minus One.

Anyways, now that I've established I'm a huge radio geek, I'm also a punk/metal guitarist, bassist, and mediocre drummer. And when I say punk and metal, I'm talking about DC hardcore, 80's thrash, Norwegian death metal..that stuff. I love video games, despise cable television (except for a few shows like South Park) and have a fetish for redheads with plaid skirts and combat boots on.

Oh, and politically, I'm pretty much a moderate conservative. I'm probably closest to libertarian. And religiously, I'm an agnostic.

Anyways, use this thread to tell me a little about yourselves. Whatever you want to share is fine with me. And if you're a hot chick, pictures are always appreciated. :)

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on May 26, 2008, 10:05:32 PM

I love video games, despise cable television (except for a few shows like South Park) and have a fetish for redheads with plaid skirts and combat boots on.

You did say "plaid shirts" right?..... Enjoy buddy.

It was about the best picture I could come up with to properly describe my feelings about that asshat.  :)

MV/Liberace!

holy fuck what has carrot top done to his face?  i'm so god damn tired of the botoxification of america.  we are such a collection of self-consumed, vanity driven arse-logs.  please, america:  allow yourself to age.  particularly if you're a man.  it's ok.  the world will understand.  what they WON'T understand is your decision to render the muscles in your face paralyzed, reminiscent of an exhibit at Madame Tussauds.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 27, 2008, 02:19:16 PM
holy fuck what has carrot top done to his face?  i'm so god damn tired of the botoxification of america.  we are such a collection of self-consumed, vanity driven arse-logs.  please, america:  allow yourself to age.  particularly if you're a man.  it's ok.  the world will understand.  what they WON'T understand is your decision to render the muscles in your face paralyzed, reminiscent of an exhibit at Madame Tussauds.

Check this Mr. Mike.....