• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 10:01:03 AM
And I have the emails as proof as well. I don't have time to deal with this now as I have to sleep and then clean but I know I can find an intellectual property attorney who would be eminently happy to take my case for the right fee and because I can show proof of the theft of the idea.

Drone lives outside of Tacoma or so he claims but anything he says from now on should be taken as suspect.

And where in the hell do I leave spelling errors in my posts? The Ipad has a bad tendency to run words together at times as I type one fingere but there's also a spell check on it which will correct spelling errors after I type words.
What fee can you afford?  Maybe He'll will take a cut fm your youtube earnings as an advance.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 11, 2015, 01:53:49 PM
What fee can you afford?  Maybe He'll will take a cut fm your youtube earnings as an advance.

Based on this body fat content, Senda can live on his own fat stores and wild edibles for at least 6 months to a year! He has options!

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 10:18:20 AM
...... and had already done a rough draft of the You Tube and tv commercial for the idea as well with possibly ME in western gear on a horse holding a Winchester rifle.

They don't make Clydesdales that big.

paladin1991

Quote from: Grov505th on June 11, 2015, 10:20:19 AM
Nah  I like Rum  and Naked Ladies too much. Thanks for the offer to move to Idaho....I am partial to Montana, spent a couple of days at Glacier National Park, studying at the Glacier Institute as a part of my old job.
And at least at home I don't have to worry about my neighbors lobbying 120mm rockets at my house ....
Your new neighbors....they play Crap music?  NO?  I might relocate over....Nah, been there, place sucked then, I'm guessing it still sucks hard.

paladin1991

Quote from: Grov505th on June 11, 2015, 10:29:07 AM
Yeah but not so much in Afghanistan.....

PM me your APO.  I'll send your favorite medicinal after shave.

area51drone

Falkie has refused my repeated attempts at offering an olive branch.   Looks like Falkie is gearing up for a war...

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 01:45:04 PM
He faces possible expulsion from his housing community and he's worred about an asinine idea like that? No, sorry, not buying it.

Yeah, that's pretty low even for Flakie.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 02:05:05 PM
Falkie has refused my repeated attempts at offering an olive branch.   Looks like Falkie is gearing up for a war...

Is that his patented extra strength Mayo grip he is demonstrating?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 08:50:45 AM
TO DRONE:  What is it with you and this "war" stuff all the time?  Anyway - George has talked about this for at least the past week.  Are you implying that he took the idea from you?  In all honestly, I don't think you could pull this off the way he is going to.  Let the man have his business venture so he can try to better himself.

I doubt if Falkie or Drone have enough cash required to make make a down payment on the lots. Im in a position to come up with the normal 20% down that a Bank requires for vacant lots. If vacant land will need additional capital to subdivide and improvements. I'd expect a 30% return on my investment plus carrying costs. Payable within 2 years.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 10:26:35 AM
They have rum and neekkid ladies in Idaho. Perhaps you are thinking of Utah.

Only two things come from Idaho.  Potatoes and, um... 

Only one thing comes from Idaho.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: twiki on June 11, 2015, 09:09:47 AM
I find it absolutely hilarious that Drone and Gerry are openly playing the two blokes from that Windy City Heat movie right under the big fellas nose and the stupid prat is probably none the wiser. What a miserable sod that Falkie is.

Oh Falkie you need to get a clue son. You are being played like a fiddle by these two and you don't want to know about it because you are obviously lonely. 

What the fuck am I thinking. You're Perry and you're stupid.

Watch Windy City Heat. Make it 901 movies for the year. Really watch it. Do a fucking boob tube review on it. Let it sink in. If that's possible. Report back.

Why don't you go stick your head in someone else's business ventures.
This is designed to make us money. If you want a piece of the action, pony up with some investment dollars.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 09:49:32 AM
Drone you are the biggest asshole on here ever. I came up with the idea & had Gerry design a certificate for me and you claim credit for it.
I admit I was totally WRONG about you and your treacherous nature.
I try to give people I talk to her in person or on the phone the benefit of the doubt even when it has been shown that their repeated actions ( including where the person continually whines that the are " sorry " ) is NOT in my best interests.
Do not ever attempt to contact, text, write, phone, email, hangout me ever again.
I have the email documentation for the idea days ago and will take action against you should you attempt to market it and Gerry can confirm that fact as well.
You are even more of a scumbag than Little Chris if such a thing is possible.

Hell yeah Falkie, let's cut Drone out of the action. We don't need to split with him if can't prove it was his idea.

area51drone

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 11, 2015, 02:06:41 PM
Yeah, that's pretty low even for Flakie.

There is NOTHING lower than Falkie!  He is a back stabbing ASSHOLE who treats his friends like shit!  I have proof of his deeds, and he knows it.  YOU ARE GOING DOWN FALKIE!  YOU EITHER PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE OR FACE THE MUSIC.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 02:21:07 PM
There is NOTHING lower than Falkie!  He is a back stabbing CON ARTIST who treats his friends like shit!  I have proof of his cons, and he knows it.  YOU ARE GOING DOWN FALKIE!  YOU EITHER PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE OR FACE THE MUSIC.

Preach it, brother!  Dish out the dirt.  If there is any confusion over what exactly the Falkster is all about, clear it up!  Let's have it. 

Yorkshire pud

There is NOTHING lower than Falkie!  He is a back stabbing CON ARTIST who treats his friends like shit!  I have proof of his cons, and he knows it.  YOU ARE GOING DOWN FALKIE!  YOU EITHER PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE OR FACE THE MUSIC.

There may be trouble ahead; but while there's music and love and romance, let's face the music and dance....

Yorkshire pud

There is NOTHING lower than Falkie!  He is a back stabbing ASSHOLE who treats his friends like shit!  I have proof of his deeds, and he knows it.  YOU ARE GOING DOWN FALKIE!  YOU EITHER PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE OR FACE THE MUSIC.

Face the music and dance? Ohhh Senda doing the salsa...

chefist

Shit goin down!

coaster

I don't know how you all do it, but this thread gets dumber by the day.

area51drone

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 02:21:04 PM
Hell yeah Falkie, let's cut Drone out of the action. We don't need to split with him if can't prove it was his idea.

I will dump that snack table over, and it will be done for Falkie! 

PathoJen

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 11, 2015, 02:14:59 PM
Only two things come from Idaho.  Potatoes and, um... 

Only one thing comes from Idaho.
:D

WhiteCrow

Drone, you know that I have nothing against you, but Falkie is the major talent here.
He's our money making machine, and I'll defend him if you don't stop defaming his character.

Please PM me your name address, so my para legal staff can PM you  a cease and desist order.

PathoJen

Where is SixWeekTenure??!! We need infomercials, stat.

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 02:43:21 PM

Drone, you know that I have nothing against you, but Falkie is the major talent here.
He's our money making machine, and I'll defend him if you don't stop defaming his character.

Please PM me your name address, so my para legal staff can PM you  a cease and desist order.
EYE ROLL! WC do you really think Falkie is a "major talent"?

LadyFish

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 02:16:58 PM
This is designed to make us money. If you want a piece of the action, pony up with some investment dollars.

Remember, you must spend money to make money. WhiteCrow start making money by paypaling some of your money to Falkie.

If you all are wanting to make money, you best start by taking care of your mastermind & front man Falkie. He is in dire need of cleaning and laundry services, but won't have the $$ until his next govt check on the first. Likely, he is too proud to ask WhiteCrow and Dave for another loan/ donation to float him until his check comes in. His supporters/investors should ensure that his needs are met, lest he become homeless....where would Cathy live if Falkie was out on the street too. Is the Prius big enough for the two of them to live in? What would become of Betty Boop?

coaster

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 02:44:50 PM
No, whitecrow is a troll. Not worth reading his shit at all. The dumbest one of the bunch. He is too much, even for this thread. Thank god for the ignore list.

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 02:44:50 PM
Well he is a major.....leech.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 12:39:09 PM
Never seen anyone talk so much about cleaning- dude, just get it done.
It's like dudes that talk about getting laid

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 12:33:57 PM
Another fake fight, eh?
Come on guys, whatever you think of BG, it is a track that is too fast for this kind of baloney.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 01:45:04 PM
He faces possible expulsion from his housing community and he's worred about an asinine idea like that? No, sorry, not buying it.

TO MEATIE PIE:  I make this stuff up?  You think I make this stuff up?  Then who's making the posts?  Do you think I e-mail George and say, "hey, here's a quarter, now go hop on your computer and start commenting on this 'fake fight' that we're having"?  That's sick, man - that's sick.

When George gets back on here, he can confirm once again that his "Nibiru - Planet X" certificate idea is REAL and that it was his.  He asked me to make it for him, and what you all saw was a draft - pending his final approval.

By the way,
TO DRONE:  Don't blame him for the Anthony G. Senda, Esq. thing.  I was the one who put that on there, just to fill space on the draft.

TO MEATIE PIE:  Ol' Gerry's a little hurt, Meatie Pie.  I thought that you always said that you were here for the entertainment, as am I.  If that is the case, then I would kindly ask that you return to your seat, sir, and enjoy the show!

3OctaveFart

I am totally here for the fun and will even take a pie in the face now and then, but my suspension of disbelief can only be stretched so far.
Next gag is going to be that Falkie is having relations with Patty during "cleaning" sessions.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 03:04:01 PM
I am totally here for the fun and will even take a pie in the face now and then, but my suspension of disbelief can only be stretched so far.
Next gag is going to be that Falkie is having relations with Patty during "cleaning" sessions.

That's in the next  2 pages.  Did you peek?