• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 11:41:20 AM
I know the reasons for it.  He was probably my last choice among the primary candidates, or close to it.

I also know what a Hilary Clinton presidency would have been like, and it would have been much much worse.  Can you imagine that thing as president right now?
It always comes back to this.

To which I always say: It shouldn't have come down to those two twits.

If the parties had better options we would have been presented them. This was the best they could do: 90s flotsam and a reality show star. This is what their money bought.

You know, I'm almost willing to live with three more years of Donald if it means the abject destruction of Ryan, one of the biggest moral and intellectual frauds in the history of Congress. And there is already a strategy underfoot, reportedly led by the pirate Bannon, indeed to get that maggot out of the Speaker's Office. Bannon said he likes a good gunfight - I do as well - and this is one worth watching.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 11:50:53 AM
Really? I know she was a crap choice, but I doubt she'd have sucked the ass out of Putin while simultaneously pissing off nearly every NATO ally. And she does have an understanding of the , erm world. Trump doesn't have a clue.

Under Obama, our relationships with our allies, friends, and trading partners worsened, while our enemies grew stronger.  Name one single ally, friend, or trading partner that is better off because of something Obama did.  Mrs Clinton was Secretary of State for much of it.  China is on the move, Russia is on the move, Islamic Jihad is on the move, Iran is on the move, and North Korea is on the move.  I'd say our foreign policy under those two was a disaster, you think it's a reason to prefer Hilary.

Our relations with the Russians soured coniderably more than they needed to under Obama and Clinton, and it was because of their incompetence.  One of the reasons for the false accusations regarding Trump and the Russians was originally to distract from how badly Obama's policy was regarding them.

As far as Trump pissing off our NATO allies, I'm not too worried about that.  The ones being pissed off the most (France and Germany)  aren't really reliable when we need them anyway.  And there is no good reason they shouldn't be contributing the amounts they agreed on.

Hilary Clinton's world view is wrong.  Same problem Obama had.  Which is worse, a wrong world view, or no world view at all?  I'm not sure the answer is a reason to prefer Hilary Clinton.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 12:01:21 PM
You see how weak and frightened the Republican ''leadership'' is.  They would rather lose than go on record of opposing a rising number of voters like Latin Americans. 

As has been discussed many times, when no proof of citizenship is required to register, and no ID is required to vote, how would any evidence be gathered?

Oh? Trump said he would present it...

To do so, somone would have to go through the voter rolls and compare that to the Social Security records, or some such, and if you recall the states aren't giving the Justice Dept access to that information.

So we have to look at circumstantial evidence.

We do?

We have Ds changing the laws in states they control to loosten voting requirements.

Oh I say...Naturally you overlook the REP states having their voting boundaries altered to ensure certain citizens will be effectively out of the voting.

We have the Ds filing lawsuits to prevent proof when registering and ID when voting in states they don't contol.  We have ads being run on Spanish radio stations telling non-citizens they can vote, and candidates telling them the same thing.  We have people working at the polls confessing when being secretly recorded.  We have election being stolen with more voters than residents of the district.  We have people living in one state voting there and voting absentee in another state.  On and on and on. 

How do you propose this be investigated, without access to the information?

Trump said he had the evidence...then he wanted Congress to investigate...Quite why he wanted something investigating that he already knew the answer to, only he knows.

The Democrat run cities should not dictate to the rest of us simply because the Ds have been successful in keeping the underclass down, and buying their votes with our money. 

Oh? But you're okay with REP cities and boonies telling the DEM cities what to do?

The people pushing for civil war are the violent people out rioting and stiring up as muchhate and anger as they can, and the people polluting our body politic with lies about how terrible our country and our people are.  Their goal is the desuction of this country - it's in the way of their goal of a one-world, fascist Left-wig government, run by them.  Fotunately, they're a bunch of cowards that would quickly flee if ever truly confronted.

GD is a violent person then.  He mentioned the 2nd amendment in the same paragraph as implying civil war.. Or is civil war non violent? Methinks he too is a coward.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 12:11:54 PM
Under Obama, our relationships with our allies, friends, and trading partners worsened, while our enemies grew stronger.  Name one single ally, friend, or trading partner that is better off because of something Obama did.  Mrs Clinton was Secretary of State for much of it.

Our relations with the Russians soured coniderably more than they needed to under Obama and Clinton, and it was because of their incompetence.  One of the reasons for the false accusations regarding Trump and the Russians was originally to distract from how badly Obama's policy was regarding them.

What utter bullshit. Russia interfered with the election and infrastructure and Trump has been told they will continue to try to do so...Yet Trump still hasn't yet criticised Putin, at all! Russia tried to influence the French elections, the upcoming German ones and have tried to get into the UK ones too.. ALL those countries accept this, why won't Trump?

As far as Trump pissing off our NATO allies, I'm not too worried about that.  The ones being pissed off the most (France and Germany)  aren't really reliable when we need them anyway.  And there is no good reason they shouldn't be contributing the amounts they agreed on.

They haven't done anything wrong...Read the NATO agreement. And as for not being worried? You should be. Intelligence travels between all the parties in NATO, the rest just might 'forget' to pass on to Trump things that might make things easier for him.

Hilary Clinton's world view is wrong.  Same problem Obama had.  Which is worse, a wrong world view, or no world view at all?  I'm not sure the answer is a reason to prefer Hilary Clinton.

Wrong? Trump doesn't even know who is in the ME..He joined in the onslaught with the pettiness Saudi Arabia has with Qatar, two weeks after having the Emir of Qatar in the Oval office saying what a great guy he is and how they were helping the US fight ISIS..He also overlooked that the USA has over 7000 military personal ...in erm, Qatar!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:11:56 PM
... GD is a violent person then.  He mentioned the 2nd amendment in the same paragraph as implying civil war.. Or is civil war non violent? Methinks he too is a coward.

I don't think cops should be shooting criminals, or Antifa types have the shit beaten out of them or worse, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it when they provoke it.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
What utter bullshit. Russia interfered with the election and infrastructure and Trump has been told they will continue to try to do so...Yet Trump still hasn't yet criticised Putin, at all!...

Actually he has.

Obama knew the Russians were doing it for months and said nothing.  For politics - he thought Hilary was cruising to a win and didn't want to upset the apple cart.  Nothing from the Fake Media about that for some reason though

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
... Wrong? Trump doesn't even know who is in the ME..He joined in the onslaught with the pettiness Saudi Arabia has with Qatar, two weeks after having the Emir of Qatar in the Oval office saying what a great guy he is and how they were helping the US fight ISIS..He also overlooked that the USA has over 7000 military personal ...in erm, Qatar!

Hilary would have had us bogged down in 12 places by now.

aldousburbank

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 12:20:15 PM
I don't think cops should be shooting criminals, or Antifa types have the shit beaten out of them or worse, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it when they provoke it.

Sometimes it comes down to you just have to punch violence in the face.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 12:24:08 PM
Hilary would have had us bogged down in 12 places by now.

Berock Obama had the US bomb 7 countries, the most since WWII:

Iraq
Libya
Pakistan (drones)
Somalia
Syria
Yemen
Afghanistan

Bill Clinton was second with six:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Bosnia
Somalia
Sudan
Yugoslavia (Serbia, Kosovo, Chinese Embasy)

How's that for world view?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 12:22:46 PM
Actually he has.

Obama knew the Russians were doing it for months and said nothing. 

Yes he did...Directly to Putin. Then they expelled the 'diplomats' from one of their compounds, which is when Putin threw a party in Moscow for US diplomats and their family's..Why might he do that, just after Flynn had had a chat with Putin? I wonder...

For politics - he thought Hilary was cruising to a win and didn't want to upset the apple cart.  Nothing from the Fake Media about that for some reason though

Oh come on...you don't believe that!  ;D Its funny how the 'fake' media has run stories that have come to pass...Including outing Flynn...Jr...Kushner...All three denied wrongdoing..and now all three are lawyered up to the eyes and falling over themselves in throwing each other under the bus!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 12:22:46 PM
Actually he has.

Obama knew the Russians were doing it for months and said nothing.  For politics - he thought Hilary was cruising to a win and didn't want to upset the apple cart.  Nothing from the Fake Media about that for some reason though

Still waiting for evidence of that while the rest of the world understands it was Seth Rich.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 12:33:30 PM
Berock Obama had the US bomb 7 countries, the most since WWII:

Iraq
Libya
Pakistan (drones)
Somalia
Syria
Yemen
Afghanistan

Oh? And the catalyst for that was...? Oh yeah.. The phony war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Declared by Bush W.

Bill Clinton was second with six:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Bosnia
Somalia
Sudan
Yugoslavia (Serbia, Kosovo, Chinese Embasy)

Yes...NATO/UN (Not just US) was containing the civil war..It was in all the papers. Somalia and Sudan was terrorist/civil war related....And not just US troops

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

Yes he did...Directly to Putin. Then they expelled the 'diplomats' from one of their compounds, which is when Putin threw a party in Moscow for US diplomats and their family's..Why might he do that, just after Flynn had had a chat with Putin? I wonder...

Oh come on...you don't believe that!  ;D Its funny how the 'fake' media has run stories that have come to pass...Including outing Flynn...Jr...Kushner...All three denied wrongdoing..and now all three are lawyered up to the eyes and falling over themselves in throwing each other under the bus!

Obama was a coward.  He didn't say or do a thing until after the election.  We're not going to count that, it was meaningless at that point.

No one's been ''outed'', no one's done anything wrong, certainly not by Washington DC standards.  The Hilary campaign had more dealings with the Russians than Trump's did, but those folks are lawyering up beause they aren't subject to the witchhunt.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2017, 12:34:14 PM
Still waiting for evidence of that while the rest of the world understands Conspiracy theorists read CT websites and came up with a conspiracy theory about it being Seth Rich.  ;)

FIFY

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:38:19 PM

Oh? And the catalyst for that was...? Oh yeah.. The phony war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Declared by Bush W.

Yes...NATO/UN (Not just US) was containing the civil war..It was in all the papers. Somalia and Sudan was terrorist/civil war related....And not just US troops

The US should not have been involved in the breakup of Yugoslavia.  That was Europe's problem, not NATOs.  We ARE NATO, thanks for the forward bases to protect you though.

We shouldn't have gone into Iraq and Afghanistan, no doubt.  But the same goes for Somalia, Sudan, how are they our busines, or affect US security?  Why should one American soldier be shot or killed there?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 12:38:28 PM
Obama was a coward.  He didn't say or do a thing until after the election.  We're not going to count that, it was meaningless at that point.

No one's been ''outed'', no one's done anything wrong, certainly not by Washington DC standards.  The Hilary campaign had more dealings with the Russians than Trump's did, but those folks are lawyering up beause they aren't subject to the witchhunt.

LOL...So Jr didn't go to try and find out shit from the Russians (the e mail he published was headed "Clinton...Russia...confidential'?) That is illegal by the way. Oh I mean adoptions...And Kushner didn't try to get a secret commes with the Kremlin via the Russian embassy in DC? And Flynn didn't have any capacity as an agent for Turkey and a good friend of Putin and ALL three didn't declare any of it on their initial security applications....Riiiight!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:40:10 PM
FIFY

That would include both the Democratic and Republican parties as well as the mainstream media now. I guess you're the conspiracy theorist this time.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

LOL...So Jr didn't go to try and find out shit from the Russians (the e mail he published was headed "Clinton...Russia...confidential'?) That is illegal by the way. Oh I mean adoptions...And Kushner didn't try to get a secret commes with the Kremlin via the Russian embassy in DC? And Flynn didn't have any capacity as an agent for Turkey and a good friend of Putin and ALL three didn't declare any of it on their initial security applications....Riiiight!  ;D

Didn't you get the memo?! You guys are off Russia and back onto racism now.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 08, 2017, 12:43:21 PM
The US should not have been involved in the breakup of Yugoslavia.  That was Europe's problem, not NATOs.  We ARE NATO, thanks for the forward bases to protect you though.

We shouldn't have gone into Iraq and Afghanistan, no doubt.  But the same goes for Somalia, Sudan, how are they our busines, or affect US security?  Why should one American soldier be shot or killed there?

Hey, shit happens...See: Vietnam, Korea, Granada, Nicaragua, Columbia, Angola, Cambodia, ME....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2017, 12:44:53 PM
That would include both the Democratic and Republican parties as well as the mainstream media now. I guess you're the conspiracy theorist this time.  :D

Fox news withdrew the story because their 'source' was a conspiracy theory website...Origin...Russia! LOL

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

Well, Jr and Kushner didn't actually do anything, right?

And it's no crime to work for a foreign country (and PS, a NATO ally), or interact with them.  Washington DC is full of people acting as agents on behalf of foreign countries - making introductions, helping them weave their way through the bureaucracy, explaining DC to them, you know, real secretive criminal stuff - many of them former congressmen from both parties. 

Russia is a large important country.  Other than Obama's disasterous policies towards them that need to be distracted from, where is the idea that any contract with them by a non-Democrat is evil coming from?  Oh, right, the witch hunt.

People screw up their paperwork at the federal state and local levels all the time.  No one was hiding anything.  I'd like to see you fill that shit out, seriously, have you seen it?  It's enormous, the opposite of straight forward, full of ambiguous language, and very easily turned into a ''gotcha'' thing.  And people are forever revising them.  I'm not going to lose any sleep over any of this.

aldousburbank

The relative differences between Clinton/Obama/Bush is equal to the relative differences between Eric Carmen/Michael Bolton/Cliff Richard, not Chopin/Ozzy/Dylan.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:47:02 PM
Hey, shit happens...See: Vietnam, Korea, Granada, Nicaragua, Columbia, Angola, Cambodia, ME....

...MOVE, Ruby Ridge, Waco...

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:11:56 PM
GD is a violent person then.  He mentioned the 2nd amendment in the same paragraph as implying civil war..
Sure, when standing up against a corrupt tyrannical government who refuses to represent the people they represent. When it comes to protecting ones freedoms, financial and social, violence is always an option. How do you think the US established itself? Worthless loser protests and machine made signs paid for by George Soros? No.

The majority of the county feels this way too. We will only be pushed so far. And better yet, the vast majority of those in the military feel this way too. They fight for the constitution, for freedom. If the establishment became overly tyrannical they would not have the military to fight their battles. The military would not attack its own. And the DC establishment certainly isn't going to volunteer to surrender their power. So if it comes to that so be it.

The majority of the country is not having its desires represented. The 2nd amendment is what separates us from the helpless losers of the rest of the world who are forced to bend over for their tyrannical leaders. The population of US will not permit that.

"Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!" - William Wallace (Braveheart)

starrmtn001

President Donald Trump Weekly Address to the Nation 9-8-17.

https://youtu.be/ixB9l9iP8r8

paladin1991

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on September 08, 2017, 12:09:28 PM
It always comes back to this.

To which I always say: It shouldn't have come down to those two twits.

If the parties had better options we would have been presented them. This was the best they could do: 90s flotsam and a reality show star. This is what their money bought.

You know, I'm almost willing to live with three more years of Donald if it means the abject destruction of Ryan, one of the biggest moral and intellectual frauds in the history of Congress. And there is already a strategy underfoot, reportedly led by the pirate Bannon, indeed to get that maggot out of the Speaker's Office. Bannon said he likes a good gunfight - I do as well - and this is one worth watching.

Been there, done that.  Oh.  You didn't mean a real gunfight.  Did you?

paladin1991

Soooooo.  Because the O didn't start something.  He gets a pass?  Pud,you ignorant slut.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2017, 12:47:02 PM

When did we invade Spain?

Hmmm, perhaps you mean Grenada.  Yep first time out of the country for me.  Wouldn't be the last.

https://youtu.be/iTE-jW2J3Oc